Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo (44260 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by samwillyco1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
He will soon visit Jesus Christ just to get votes from electorates for his own selfish reasons
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Proudlyomonna: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:
Mr Governor

I am still bewildered with the way IPOB people carry this guy matter for head.
Guys, No joke, all of them world wide, some have never been to Lagos or have no business with Lagos. Please can someone tell me why their obsession with Lagos?

Lagos belongs to Omoluabi and yorubas are people that are very friendly to visitors, it is a cultural thing to treat our hosts with respects. But some people decided to call our home a "no man's land" and even beating chest they can decide who becomes our governor.

Obedient is not GRV, Chinedu is hiding under the LP to push their IPOB agenda on Lagos
For those still forming awoke, una never wise yet.

Please everyone should come out massively on Saturday and deliver Lagos to Sanwo_olu. This is not time to be divided, this is the time to send the message loud and clear that "LAGOS IS NOT A NO MAN'S LAND" LAGOS BELONGS TO OMOLUABI!!!!

Don't stay at home and watch TV because these guys are so desperate to prove a point they can control Lagos. Which kind people are this ntori Olohun

Just do a check on all those carrying Chinedu on their heads, they are majority from that side that sit at home every Monday.
They won't liberate themselves from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home, na Lagos dey wan come liberate

Hahaha painment grin grin the True owners of Lagos already made it clear that they have no problems wit any Tribe,just come and do your business peacefully,same way Nwafors do not have any problems with any Tribe. You and Ipob can continue to do your tribal hate and gbasgbos na una sabi grin grin grin
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by 123papas(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nobody cares about your tribe. Vote for your choice. Simple
festacman:
It will be a big big big tragedy if Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won't be re-elected. He has far more public sector experience than the internship-deep experienced Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour whose trademark gaze is ominously condescending.

Gov. Sanwo-Olu’s handling of COVID pandemic scare was excellent. His silent but solid infrastructural development is commendable. He is not a proud person. He has a friendly and functional personality, which is good for a leader. We can't afford to hand Lagos State to an opportunist just because Tinubu must be humbled. I believe Sanwo-Olu is not so daft not see that Lagosians are pushing back against some harsh policies and the excesses of Agberos. I am sure he will respond positively. Moreover, it will be simply a poor political move for Lagos to be in opposition with Tinubu as president at the centre.

I am a proud Igbo man but who is republican as it should be and so nobody tells me what to do except what I agree with my conscience and my Chi. Nobody will use me unless I allow it. I am supporting Sanwo-Olu and praying that he wins to continue his good works. This is not about resenting change but it is about avoiding emotion and using common-sense to dodge a bullet!

Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising ! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by MartinsD12(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
kiyosaki1:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Tuesday, revealed that he paid a visit to the bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, on Monday.

The governor, who shared a picture of both of them on his Instagram page wrote,

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1635551197078728704?s=20
The fear of obident movement, he should forget it , it's done and dusted Lagos is labour party already.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Fujiyama: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:
It will be a big big big tragedy if Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won't be re-elected. He has far more public sector experience than the internship-deep experienced Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour whose trademark gaze is ominously condescending.

^^^
Experience is nothing without transparency.

Sanwo-olu (like all the other APC governors before him) has not run a transparent government. Like all the other APC governors before him - he does not believe in the public's Right to Know.

I have nothing to say about the challenger. My focus is on the performance of the candidate seeking re-election.

festacman:
Gov. Sanwo-Olu’s handling of COVID pandemic scare was excellent.

^^^
This is not true.

The abiding picture of that era is one of desperate, hungry people breaking into warehouses at Monkey Village?! to steal foodstuffs.

festacman:
He is not a proud person. He has a friendly and functional personality, which is good for a leader.

^^^
Not really relevant. It is his problem solving abilities that are the issue here. Not his social skills per se.

festacman:
I believe Sanwo-Olu is not so daft not see that Lagosians are pushing back against some harsh policies and the excesses of Agberos. I am sure he will respond positively.

^^^
grin

Are you really a Sanwo-olu supporter?

Because...the only inference from your submission up here is that the man is at least...a little bit daft (your choice of words, not mine), given how long people have complained bitterly about the 'agbero problem'. What did Sanwo olu administration do to solve the problem? Absolutely nothing. undecided

He has had 4 years to fix the agbero/NURTW problem. Not 4 minutes or 4 days. If he couldn't (or wouldn't) do it in his first term, it will not be done in his second.

festacman:
Moreover, it will be simply a poor political move for Lagos to be in opposition with Tinubu as president at the centre. We can't afford to hand Lagos State to an opportunist just because Tinubu must be humbled.

^^^
Many people don't have time for this kind of politicking. They just want to go from A to B without spending light years in traffic - and also without harassment from NURTW goons. These people don't know much about 'opportunists' - they just want the system to work - and it is not working under Sanwo-olu's APC led administration.

festacman:
I am supporting Sanwo-Olu and praying that he wins to continue his good works.

^^^
You have a God-given right to make your choice. Even if its a poor one.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I thought agbado miscreants and their Muric supporters, said that PO is using the church against "principled" electioneering??

Now, Sanwolu is doing same, and i love how Obidients do not even disturb themselves about this issue.

I still say that Gbadebo , is the anointed 1, and all agbado miscreants should coordinate themselves and JUMP INTO THE LAGOON, immediately he is declared winner!!

Bros Obi almost enter church wey dey run inside small shop and backyard... Lolzzz
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

Chinedu got more opportunity in becoming governor of Anambla than Lagos. If he win any election in Lagos, it is the Ohaneze youth governorship election.

It’s like you don’t know what the street is saying. God grant us long life till Saturday election and beyond. We will all be here when the results are out.
Abeg tell am well well
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by M4A1carbine: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
At least he didn't pretend not to enter churches. He even went to white garment churches and met them.

Why will APC rats that mocked him, now act as if them no dey see Sanwolu, as he became an usher, in different churches.

Fearyourcreator:

Bros Obi almost enter church wey dey run inside small shop and backyard... Lolzzz
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by feedthenation(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
---Sanwo-Olu the running man---
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Kayharry(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

Sanwo should undo all religious propaganda that Obi Pandora initiated during the campaign.

Intelligence showed lot of Christians voted against APC because of that in Lagos irrespective of tribe because there are lot of mega churches around that Lagos-Ogun axis.

Those deluded Obiidiots are crying now that Sanwo is visiting churches, when their lord Obi was visiting, they were applauding him.

Ain't among the people who complain when obi was doing it.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Godspikin: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

Gov. Sanwo-Olu’s handling of COVID pandemic scare was excellent. His silent but solid infrastructural development is commendable. He is not a proud person. He has a friendly and functional personality, which is good for a leader. We can't afford to hand Lagos State to an opportunist just because Tinubu must be humbled. I believe Sanwo-Olu is not so daft not see that Lagosians are pushing back against some harsh policies and the excesses of Agberos. I am sure he will respond positively. Moreover, it will be simply a poor political move for Lagos to be in opposition with Tinubu as president at the centre.

I am a proud Igbo man but who is republican as it should be and so nobody tells me what to do except what I agree with my conscience and my Chi. Nobody will use me unless I allow it. I am supporting Sanwo-Olu and praying that he wins to continue his good works. This is not about resenting change but it is about avoiding emotion and using common-sense to dodge a bullet!

Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising ! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising!

If only most Obidients can reason like this. I am sorry to say you stand out...

I have never seen any one of them post anything sensible, other than following the bandwagon.

If a young person can not reason and know where to draw the line, it is so unfortunate. It's so unfortunate to see that some people would not mind voting for even a goat (if it were possible for a goat to get LP ticket, just because they are angry). To me that's absurd.

I laugh when I read some of them say, experience does not matter, even Seun said so, though one can understand that Seun is a business man and he is only driven by making profits, nothing else.

I support candidates across political parties

PDP in Akwa Ibom and Oyo. I have no candidate in Ogun and APC in Lagos.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by izunned: 12:39am On Mar 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

Sanwo should undo all religious propaganda that Obi Pandora initiated during the campaign.

Intelligence showed lot of Christians voted against APC because of that in Lagos irrespective of tribe because there are lot of mega churches around that Lagos-Ogun axis.

Those deluded Obiidiots are crying now that Sanwo is visiting churches, when their lord Obi was visiting, they were applauding him.

You are just a Liar
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by poseidon12: 12:42am On Mar 15, 2023
festacman:

Noise.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by poseidon12: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Before you start hating remember sanwo Olu is a Christian and a member of MFM. He's been attending church services and events long before now. Remember many of his team members are also from MFM denomination

Unlike Peter Obi who only attends church services for few minutes to take pictures

Two weeks after election Peter Obi has stopped attending church services. What does that tell you? He's a fraud

Banky W lost his election but it didn't stop him from attending church services and giving glory to God for giving him a chance. I hope he wins next time

Peter Obi is simply an opportunistic olumba olumba worshipper disguising as a Christian

You insult Obidients and still expect your APC candidate to win. Your eyes will clear on Saturday.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by poseidon12: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2023
khalling2008:
Yahoo pastor, after he failed from prophecy in the presidential election and he wants to cover face now with sanwolu. Endorse or not, sanwolu will win

He will win with your one vote, right?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Johnjustice: 5:30am On Mar 15, 2023
Everyone loves Sanwo Olu.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by skentelelady(f): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Yen yen yen

Have you ever seen Dr olukoya endorsing any politician before?

Why did Peter Obi not go to MFM church to be endorsed like he was going to other churches

And the fact that olukoya on few occasions have recognized sanwo Olu attendance shows that he's a true Christian and not a charlatan like obi

How did sanwo Olu mess up during endsars? Where was Peter Obi during endsars?

I can't drag with you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by RighChannel: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
The religion and tribal ediot

IS YOUR BALA BLU BULABA NOT RELIGION AND TRIBAL BIGOT AND IDIOT, WHY MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET AND WHY IT'S TURN OF YORUBA? TRUTH IS FAR AWAY FROM YOU
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by ransomed: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2023
We still remember Lekki Toll gate.
Day of reconning is fast approaching.

Gbadebo was with the youth when it was necessary. Thank you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Fearyourcreator: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
At least he didn't pretend not to enter churches. He even went to white garment churches and met them.

Why will APC rats that mocked him, now act as if them no dey see Sanwolu, as he became an usher, in different churches.

How many church you see sanwo?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2023
in the city where competence, excellence track record and productivity is being discussed , ur fraud Peter Obi can not even feature there, Its on record in this last election by the ur impoverish SE voted base on ethnic and religion , its quite obvious and really exposed una stupidity and tribal fuulishness , we will never have Igbo President in Nigeria , Go and verify shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
RighChannel:

IS YOUR BALA BLU BULABA NOT RELIGION AND TRIBAL BIGOT AND IDIOT, WHY MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET AND WHY IT'S TURN OF YORUBA? TRUTH IS FAR AWAY FROM YOU
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by RighChannel: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
in the city where competence, excellence track record and productivity is being discussed , ur fraud Peter Obi can not even feature there, Its on record in this last election by the ur impoverish SE voted base on ethnic and religion , its quite obvious and really exposed una stupidity and tribal fuulishness , we will never have Igbo President in Nigeria , Go and verify shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So your drug Lord with fake certificates from birth certificate to school certificate, bad records in USA, etc will stand in the city where competence, excellence track records is being discussed right?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Kolaposhodipo: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

I have just one question for you.

Why did Sanwo choose now to release confiscated vehicles to their owners as opposed to auctioning them right before their crying eyes as is the norm?

What propaganda is he trying to undo here? I need to know?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Kaiser20: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2023
kiyosaki1:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Tuesday, revealed that he paid a visit to the bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, on Monday.

The governor, who shared a picture of both of them on his Instagram page wrote,

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1635551197078728704?s=20
In those days, Once Tinubu selected a candidate for the governorship that person is automatically a governor.
But Peter obi the new Hero of Lagos has brought Discipline into Lagos's political scene
For the first time Sanwo olu is struggling
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by LegendHero(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2023
Kolaposhodipo:

I have just one question for you.

Why did Sanwo choose now to release confiscated vehicles to their owners as opposed to auctioning them right before their crying eyes as is the norm?

What propaganda is he trying to undo here? I need to know?

It’s not a new thing. He did the same thing in 2020 during Covid.

He is doing the same thing now because of the cash crunch issue from CBN and if you remembered, he slashed prices of BRT and other government facilities few weeks ago for the same reason.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Kolaposhodipo: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:

I am amused at how you used "stupidity and tribal fuulishness (foolishness)" to supposedly describe a set of people but still went ahead to finish off with "we will never have an igbo president in Nigeria," read your writeup again and if you do not see how you shot yourself in the leg? Then I am truly sorry for you grin cheesy grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Kolaposhodipo: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2023
LegendHero:

It’s not a new thing. He did the same thing in 2020 during Covid.

He is doing the same thing now because of the cash crunch issue from CBN and if you remembered, he slashed prices of BRT and other government facilities few weeks ago for the same reason.

grin grin grin Cash crunch issue? The one that started even before the presidential elections?
Why now and not when it started? Why wait until after the presidential elections?

By the way, what does cash crunch have to do with releasing impounded vehicles?
If it is okay to impound then auction people's vehicles for minor traffic offenses, why is it not okay to overlook the cash crunch? Afterall, they do not have to pay with cash or do they?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
maggot fuul, do you igbos even take education serious more than the yoruba , are u not a mor0n to say Tinubu a former senior mgt staff of mobil international is holding a Fake school certificate while u fraud peter Obi a trader dumping our economy with imported wines and inferior goods is having real certificate 2ndly its on record that ur scam Peter Obi is a tribalist and religion bigot. infact a drug baron and stupidly failed former Governor , Both u and the Obi refuse to reside in his 8 years paradise ontisha he built to Tinubu team developed Lagos state with good governance. Y una wan die for Lagos yoruba land na , who curse una sef
RighChannel:

So your drug Lord with fake certificates from birth certificate to school certificate, bad records in USA, etc will stand in the city where competence, excellence track records is being discussed right?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by RighChannel: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
maggot fuul, do you igbos even take education serious more than the yoruba , are u not a mor0n to say Tinubu a former senior mgt staff of mobil international is holding a Fake school certificate while u fraud peter Obi a trader dumping our economy with imported wines and inferior goods is having real certificate 2ndly its on record that ur scam Peter Obi is a tribalist and religion bigot. infact a drug baron and stupidly failed former Governor , Both u and the Obi refuse to reside in his 8 years paradise ontisha he built to Tinubu team developed Lagos state with good governance. Y una wan die for Lagos yoruba land na , who curse una sef

Useless idiot, Mad as a bag of ferrets, if you don't know

Top 5 Of The Most Educated States In Nigeria in 2023 are Igbo states

Imo state
Delta state
Lagos state
Enugu state
Anambra state

Your criminal and Tinubu cannot show his secondary school certificate, he even lied about his real age, drug baron, drug lord, US is still looking for him to be arrested.. nonsense
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
so Lagos state listed here by is Igbo states

That alone proofs how degenerated your brain is and the hyper foolishness worrying you
u can eat ur delusional top 5 , bast add !!!!
RighChannel:

Useless idiot, Mad as a bag of ferrets, if you don't know

Top 5 Of The Most Educated States In Nigeria in 2023 are Igbo states

Imo state
Delta state
Lagos state
Enugu state
Anambra state

Your criminal and Tinubu cannot show his secondary school certificate, he even lied about his real age, drug baron, drug lord, US is still looking for him to be arrested.. nonsense

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by RighChannel: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
so Lagos state listed here by is Igbo states

That alone proofs how degenerated your brain is and the hyper foolishness worrying you
u can eat ur delusional top 5 , bast add !!!!

Lazy Sod, Lagos state is no man's land, use ur senses nah.. Igbo states took overall here as you can see. The igbos you're condemning are waxing stronger in all areas, where are you local people as far as education is concern twit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To New Emirs (photo) / Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.