Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo (44238 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by philipojukwu1: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
CodeTemplar:
wasn't he the one who recited Koran few months ago? Anyways, we need to free Lagos finance now that Tinubu has achieved his long term goal.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by deyplay: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
naijainstinct:
Sanwo-Olu should rest. He doesn't need all these last minute political gallivanting. He has won already. Lagos is for Sanwo-Olu.
won in Alausa or the whole of Lagos state? Person wey no campaign when his other mates were campaigning, abeg INEC gave him a week of further campaign, let him use it well
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Ak83: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=Beremx post=121732999]Someone should tell Sanwoolu that people voted against APC in Lagos because they are tired of their government and not based on ethnicity and religion. The more he goes to churches to solicit for votes, the more he makes a fool of himself.

Peter Obi was invited to churches during his campaign while Sanwoolu is forcing himself to be accepted by the churches. Yot no get sense at all.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Devil1Messenger: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

Sanwo should undo all religious propaganda that Obi Pandora initiated during the campaign.

Intelligence showed lot of Christians voted against APC because of that in Lagos irrespective of tribe because there are lot of mega churches around that Lagos-Ogun axis.

Those deluded Obiidiots are crying now that Sanwo is visiting churches, when their lord Obi was visiting, they were applauding him.
Lolz
I'm a winners member
Our bishop have cursed APC for ever
Sanwo is just wasting time
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by ada9ja(f): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

Sanwo should undo all religious propaganda that Obi Pandora initiated during the campaign.

Intelligence showed lot of Christians voted against APC because of that in Lagos irrespective of tribe because there are lot of mega churches around that Lagos-Ogun axis.

Those deluded Obiidiots are crying now that Sanwo is visiting churches, when their lord Obi was visiting, they were applauding him.

Ur brain is on the reverse side
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by freeborn02: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

He isn't undoing anything.

Your cursed party think Nigerians are fools. No, we arent fools anymore. We are now wiser. We now know that anything you do on the eve of election as a politician is a lie.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by TheGift: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

Very funny. You must really think people are fooled by a Sanwo that didn't care to visit anyone before the presidential election.

A Sanwo that if elections had not been postponed from Saturday would have been too late to see Oyedepo on Monday.

Please don't let me laugh in Sanwo's embarrassingly desperate antics .
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by freeborn02: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

You and yoir cursed Fellows accuse Obi of visiting pastors to campaign. Same you is praising Sanwoolu for doing the same thing.

Boy, honor and dignity have departed from your cursed life.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Omoawoke: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

Chinedu got more opportunity in becoming governor of Anambla than Lagos. If he win any election in Lagos, it is the Ohaneze youth governorship election.

It’s like you don’t know what the street is saying. God grant us long life till Saturday election and beyond. We will all be here when the results are out.

The guy should go and contest for BBnaija.
We know the street has rejected him, maybe he doesn't know he is the most hated governorship candidate in the history of Lagos election.
The way people go take thumbprint Sanwo-Olu because of hatred for GRV ehn, that paper fit tear
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by freeborn02: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol 😂

Chinedu got more opportunity in becoming governor of Anambla than Lagos. If he win any election in Lagos, it is the Ohaneze youth governorship election.

It’s like you don’t know what the street is saying. God grant us long life till Saturday election and beyond. We will all be here when the results are out.

LegendHero, the cursed tribal bigot.

That chinedu is a true son of lagos. Sanwolu is a foreigner in lagos.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by jonuel1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

You brain is paining you o!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by rickyrex(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nayturalistic:
E clear ✅
sanwolu think say nah like this obi take win lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Everlastingson: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:
It will be a big big big tragedy if Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won't be re-elected. He has far more public sector experience than the internship-deep experienced Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour whose trademark gaze is ominously condescending.

Gov. Sanwo-Olu’s handling of COVID pandemic scare was excellent. His silent but solid infrastructural development is commendable. He is not a proud person. He has a friendly and functional personality, which is good for a leader. We can't afford to hand Lagos State to an opportunist just because Tinubu must be humbled. I believe Sanwo-Olu is not so daft not see that Lagosians are pushing back against some harsh policies and the excesses of Agberos. I am sure he will respond positively. Moreover, it will be simply a poor political move for Lagos to be in opposition with Tinubu as president at the centre.

I am a proud Igbo man but who is republican as it should be and so nobody tells me what to do except what I agree with my conscience and my Chi. Nobody will use me unless I allow it. I am supporting Sanwo-Olu and praying that he wins to continue his good works. This is not about resenting change but it is about avoiding emotion and using common-sense to dodge a bullet!

Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising ! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising!

Yes, a big tragedy it would be to criminals. But to sane and goodhearted people, freedon from slavery and oppression. Freedom from Agbado fiefdom and servitude. GRV we know.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Exedyne: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

u dey mind them. bunch of ungrateful people

eba and akpu wey dem don dey chop since before them born them

but as tinubu talk am e come be poverty food

make them dey deceive themselves.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by chiedozie198100: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Truth be told, sanwolu has performed okay as a governor.
his only issue is being associated with tinubu.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by freeborn02: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beremx:
Someone should tell Sanwoolu that people voted against APC in Lagos because they are tired of their government and not based on ethnicity and religion. The more he goes to churches to solicit for votes, the more he makes a fool of himself.

Peter Obi was invited to churches during his campaign while Sanwoolu is forcing himself to be accepted by the churches. 🤭🤭🤣🤣

The likes of daft LegendHero still have their brains in 11th century. They don't know that Nigerians have moved beyond that.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by freeborn02: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Before you start hating remember sanwo Olu is a Christian and a member of MFM. He's been attending church services and events long before now. Remember many of his team members are also from MFM denomination

Unlike Peter Obi who only attends church services for few minutes to take pictures

Two weeks after election Peter Obi has stopped attending church services. What does that tell you? He's a fraud

Banky W lost his election but it didn't stop him from attending church services and giving glory to God for giving him a chance. I hope he wins next time

Peter Obi is simply an opportunistic olumba olumba worshipper disguising as a Christian

And has he also been shaking people's hands at church entrance since 4 years ago?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by freeborn02: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:
Just like Pastor B said, Sanwo Olu is still our Christian brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When oceans rise, my soul will rest in your embrace oh Lord for I am yours & you are mine !

Sanwoolu is Tinubu's puppet. That's the only important thing to consider

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Omoawoke: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
CodeTemplar:
wasn't he the one who recited Koran few months ago? Anyways, we need to free Lagos finance now that Tinubu has achieved his long term goal.
Go and free Anambra from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home.
When you are done, go to Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo
When you finish that one, go and fight for Biafra,
When you are done with that one, pack your load and go
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Jackson105: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beremx:
Someone should tell Sanwoolu that people voted against APC in Lagos because they are tired of their government and not based on ethnicity and religion. The more he goes to churches to solicit for votes, the more he makes a fool of himself.

Peter Obi was invited to churches during his campaign while Sanwoolu is forcing himself to be accepted by the churches. 🤭🤭🤣🤣

You don't have sense, which churches invite Peter obi, where is the invitation letter?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by crafteck(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:
It will be a big big big tragedy if Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu won't be re-elected. He has far more public sector experience than the internship-deep experienced Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour whose trademark gaze is ominously condescending.

Gov. Sanwo-Olu’s handling of COVID pandemic scare was excellent. His silent but solid infrastructural development is commendable. He is not a proud person. He has a friendly and functional personality, which is good for a leader. We can't afford to hand Lagos State to an opportunist just because Tinubu must be humbled. I believe Sanwo-Olu is not so daft not see that Lagosians are pushing back against some harsh policies and the excesses of Agberos. I am sure he will respond positively. Moreover, it will be simply a poor political move for Lagos to be in opposition with Tinubu as president at the centre.

I am a proud Igbo man but who is republican as it should be and so nobody tells me what to do except what I agree with my conscience and my Chi. Nobody will use me unless I allow it. I am supporting Sanwo-Olu and praying that he wins to continue his good works. This is not about resenting change but it is about avoiding emotion and using common-sense to dodge a bullet!

Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising ! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising! Greater Lagos -------Rising!

Tragedy for who?
The people whose cars were auctioned or bikemen and businesses affected by bike ban.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Danniedpastor(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

Na Sanwolu visit Bishop na only him still announce am.... This is the color of desperation.
He go run kitikiti katakata tire

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by josefaith: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

Bros no vex ooo, between Sanwo-olu and Ambrose, who has more public service experience?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Everlastingson: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Before you start hating remember sanwo Olu is a Christian and a member of MFM. He's been attending church services and events long before now. Remember many of his team members are also from MFM denomination

Unlike Peter Obi who only attends church services for few minutes to take pictures

Two weeks after election Peter Obi has stopped attending church services. What does that tell you? He's a fraud

Banky W lost his election but it didn't stop him from attending church services and giving glory to God for giving him a chance. I hope he wins next time

Peter Obi is simply an opportunistic olumba olumba worshipper disguising as a Christian

Endsars bloodshed still on Lagosians minds. The needful will be done on Saturday. GRV is the preferred man.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by crafteck(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
chiedozie198100:
Truth be told, sanwolu has performed okay as a governor.
his only issue is being associated with tinubu.

How
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Jackson105: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I thought agbado miscreants and their Muric supporters, said that PO is using the church against "principled" electioneering??

Now, Sanwolu is doing same, and i love how Obidients do not even disturb themselves about this issue.

I still say that Gbadebo , is the anointed 1, and all agbado miscreants should coordinate themselves and JUMP INTO THE LAGOON, immediately he is declared winner!!

You are the one that will hang yourself after Sanwo-olu win, don't worry, I will be here to mock you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Sofiechidi: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
kiyosaki1:
The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Tuesday, revealed that he paid a visit to the bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, on Monday.

The governor, who shared a picture of both of them on his Instagram page wrote,

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1635551197078728704?s=20

Sanwo Eko be running helter skelter, making the most of this last minute.
The irony of all these is the fact that he didn't do this much before he became governor.
It's reeking desperation grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Go and free Anambra from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home.
When you are done, go to Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo
When you finish that one, go and fight for Biafra,
When you are done with that one, pack your load and go
Tell me your exact local government area within Anambra so I know where to go to. I am not your elected governor there so don't expect free service for evey local government area.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Nice one.

Keep dreaming. He will be retired this weekend
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
naijainstinct:
Sanwo-Olu should rest. He doesn't need all these last minute political gallivanting. He has won already. Lagos is for Sanwo-Olu.

Even Sanwo-olu knows you're wrong
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Bishop Oyedepo by rickyrex(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you like visit pope , if lagos don't want you , they wont vote for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen / Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) / "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.