Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af (2633 Views)

POWERFUL Reaction Of Reno Omokri To Tinubu's Two Sons Who Attend Qatar Business / President Tinubu And King Charles In Group Picture With Other World Leaders / Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by Putinofrussia: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Olachase:
the one way them congratulate Buhari wetin he bring Nigerian undecided undecided
We don't want congratulation wey go harm Nigerians again,please.
Too many congrats na wahala jawey.We no wan buy market again.Daalu.
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by KanwuliaExtra: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

Thanks for the new picture grin

Let me masturbate to it pending when I will fvck you mercilessly someday grin grin grin

I am already coming! wink
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Does America even have democracy ! Over 200 years of their so called democracy , yet this happened in America grin grin grin

Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by KanwuliaExtra: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Himtulie247:
Does America even have democracy ! Over 200 years of their so called democracy , yet this happened in America grin grin grin

Where did it end? grin
THIS IS JUSTICE . . . . Unlike in your SHYTE HOLE that kills unarmed protesters!

How many UGM has your USELESSSS GOVT apprehended?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/one-year-jan-6-attack-capitol

Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by QQIA: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I am already coming! wink
Hot MAMMA kiss
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by SenatePresdo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
sunboy:

US, UK and France were the first to congratulate him smh… relax, Tinubu is your incoming president. That’s sealed and concluded.

Assuming Tinubu fails in his first Tenure like Buhari did, will you still support him again?
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by sunboy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Assuming Tinubu fails in his first Tenure like Buhari did, will you still support him again?

Let’s be clear, I do not support his candidacy in the first place even though I know that he will turn things around for sure, but I passed on him ONLY cos of his age/health.

As things stands today, if he performs great! If he doesn’t then we try another person. Hopefully Nigerian youths will support a “proper” youth this time and not recycled politicians turned Messaiah.

Did I answer your question satisfactorily?
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by SenatePresdo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
sunboy:

Let’s be clear, I do not support his candidacy in the first place even though I know that he will turn things around for sure, but I passed on him ONLY cos of his age/health.

As things stands today, if he performs great! If he doesn’t then we try another person. Hopefully Nigerian youths will support a “proper” youth this time and not recycled politicians turned Messaiah.

Did I answer your question satisfactorily?

You answered satisfactorily.

If you are motivated by a proper youth, then I would Believe that GRV of LP is your Lagos prefferd candidate.
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Eastlandx:
US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks After ‘Winning’ Presidential Election
March 14, 2023
NEWS
This is coming as the election was widely allegedly acclaimed to be poorly conducted and rigged in favour of the ruling All Progressives Congress.

World leaders including the United States President, Joe Biden, have not yet put a call across to President-elect, Bola Tinubu, who was declared of Nigeria’s February 25 presidential election.

This is coming as the election was widely allegedly acclaimed to be poorly conducted and rigged in favour of the ruling All Progressives Congress.
In contrast to Buhari’s election victory in April 2015, Tinubu is yet to receive an official congratulation from world leaders including the US President weeks after being declared a winner.

On April 1, 2015, the then French President, François Hollande, the then United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and the then US President, Barack Obama were among the dignitaries who extended their congrats to Buhari.

Hollande had also showed appreciation for the commitment of the Nigerian people and the professionalism exhibited by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in the conduct of the polls.

In his statement issued then on Tuesday, March 31, 2015, Ban Ki-Moon congratulated Buhari on his hard won victory and praised INEC for organising the elections in a professional and credible “manner under challenging circumstances.”

“The INEC, the domestic and foreign observers, civil society, the political parties and above all the Nigerian people themselves. They have shown how a democracy can work; I warmly congratulate Gen. Buhari as the successful Presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress (APC),”then European Union (EU) High Representative/Vice-President, Federica Mogherini had also said.

But for Tinubu, notable world leaders have kept quiet for days running into weeks amid several domestic calls to re-examine the process and court cases.

SaharaReporters reports that although the US government sent a congratulations message to Tinubu days after the INEC announcement, some civic groups had berated the US government, saying it “hurriedly congratulated Tinubu despite his fraudulent victory because the US plans to use him as a stooge for the next four years.”

SaharaReporters had on March 8 Chatham House, an independent policy institute based in London, in an analysis by one of its fellows said the February 25 presidential election showed that the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC failed to learn new lessons.

The London-based institute had stressed that the electoral umpire failed to adhere to its own guidelines, which it enunciated before the poll, especially the one bordering on the uploading of results in real-time.

“The INEC’s performance and controversies over these results mean that the electoral reforms and lessons declared to have been learned were not fully applied and, as an electoral body, it was significantly less prepared than it claimed.

“The logistical failures of INEC and widespread delayed opening of polling units meant that voters who showed up at the polls early were frustrated and many voters and INEC staff were not able to locate their polling units for several hours,” Chatham House had stated.

The commission’s patchy deployment of technology in the use of a Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS), Chatham House added, still being intensely scrutinised and criticised.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/14/us-president-biden-other-world-leaders-yet-congratulate-tinubu-two-weeks-after-winning

This dum*my must be residing on Mars.
Besides, what did their rush to congratulate Buhari in 2015 profit Nigerians - nothing !!!
Dimwitted urchins like their 3rd-rated OBIdunce think with their anus always.
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by sunboy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You answered satisfactorily.

If you are motivated by a proper youth, then I would Believe that GRV of LP is your Lagos prefferd candidate.

FIRST, STOP FORCING CANDIDATES ON PEOPLE!!!

I gladly support APC on the state level for 2 reasons;
1. Lagos enjoys development like no other state in Nigeria simply because of continuity in governance, and so far that has been going just fine. Yes could be better but not too shabby by African standard, and the best so far by Nigerian standard.

2. There is no better replacement for Sanwo Olu at the moment. None of the other candidates have shown any edge over Sanwo Olu so far.

3. GRV is nothing close to Sanwo Olu’s resume. Sanwo is not a 90 year old man. Having a degree for MIT or Havard don’t mean you’re smarter than anyone else nor does it make you a good administrator. Bottom line, he’s not near ready. Looking at his first 100 days plan, I see him messing Lagos up and not fixing. His plan looks very amateurish, it’s written all over the plans.
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by iheanacho8v: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Congratulating Tinubu or not will not change the fact that he is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.Congratulating Tinubu or not will not change the fact that he is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria....
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by babyfaceafrica: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who that one help?
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by Globad(f): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
Tulumbu is a thief
Oyinbo dont congratulate thieves, they simply jail them !
Thank you

I guess putting your head in the sand makes you very happy.

US wey don congratulate Tinubu since
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by IgOga(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin grin na fakr news go kill Lamba Party......well na the denail state of grief grin grin grin
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by 77up(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
sunboy:

French President
Uk prime minister
US government (could be the president, embassy, White House… it is all coming from the president)

Wake up wake up! Tinubu is your president, move on to the next thing.
I swear you really get energy to engage those sadist , even the country in war front , Ukraine have Congratulated our president elect.

It's understandable,they will be fine.

1 Like

Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by sunboy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
77up:
I swear you really get energy to engage those sadist , even the country in war front , Ukraine have Congratulated our president elect.

It's understandable,they will be fine.

Las las they will.
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by sunboy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Globad:

I guess putting your head in the same makes you very happy.

US wey don congratulate Tinubu since

They want Biden and his wife to go on press conference to do it.

Then they’d want Obama and Trump to do the same 😂
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who cares!. I am not a Tinubu supporter but these western leaders do not care about Nigeria.
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by Bimpe29: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
khalling2008:
Congratulating Tinubu or not will not change the fact that he is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by Globad(f): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
sunboy:

They want Biden and his wife to go on press conference to do it.

Then they’d want Obama and Trump to do the same 😂

Those people are something else. They have been angry since 2015. May God help them

1 Like

Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by KanwuliaExtra: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lai! Lai!

Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by christistruth01: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin

Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by lildush(m): 1:29am On Mar 16, 2023
sunboy:

US, UK and France were the first to congratulate him smh… relax, Tinubu is your incoming president. That’s sealed and concluded.

You will soon wake up..the voice of the people is the voice of God. You think you can challenge God?
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by flokii: 1:45am On Mar 16, 2023
That's because Igbos like Chimamda Adiche, Okonjo Iweala and co. have gon
e to discredit Tinubu in the international community using the influence they got as Nigerians.. God pass man.

Whether Biden congratulaes Tinubu or not, he has won and is the President-elect. A new dawn is coming that promises a brighter and better Nigeria.
Re: US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af by Eastlandx: 5:40am On Mar 16, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

This dum*my must be residing on Mars.
Besides, what did their rush to congratulate Buhari in 2015 profit Nigerians - nothing !!!
Dimwitted urchins like their 3rd-rated OBIdunce think with their anus always.
Pain,is that you? 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Bandits Dancing After They Ambushed Soldiers In Zamfara State / Are Nigerian Soldiers Ready To Risk Their Lives? / “shackled By Laws On Noise Pollution”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.