Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children (961 Views)

How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by lanzini309: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
A woman in Apata Ibadan Oyo State, today lost her three children due to lack of cash to buy food for them.
The children were crying of hunger and she has no cash due to scarcity of cash in the country to buy food for them, so she decided to give them sleeping pills so that by the time they wake up she would have gotten cash or probably look for things that the children can eat. Not knowing, that will be the end of the road for the children. They all died in their sleep. Nigerian governments has killed a lot of people with this their cashless policy may the souls of the children rest in peace..

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by PJtech: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
rubbish where she see money buy sleeping pills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
PJtech:
rubbish where she see money buy sleeping pills

Nice question.

Sleeping pills is not cheaper than 1 cup of garri
Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by Houseontherock1: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
lanzini309:
A woman in Apata Ibadan Oyo State, today lost her three children due to lack of cash to buy food for them.
The children were crying of hunger and she has no cash due to scarcity of cash in the country to buy food for them, so she decided to give them sleeping pills so that by the time they wake up she would have gotten cash or probably look for things that the children can eat. Not knowing, that will be the end of the road for the children. They all died in their sleep. Nigerian governments has killed a lot of people with this their cashless policy may the souls of the children rest in peace..
I heard this story and as painful as it is, I think she's a dumb woman if it's true. She could have begged neighbors for food, taken stuff on credit before they got so hungry! She could have bought sugar with the money for sleeping pills and begged for garri from neighbors! It is well

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by Berrityga: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Penny wise pound foolish.
Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by lanzini309: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Houseontherock1:

I heard this story and as painful as it is, I think she's a dumb woman if it's true. She could have begged neighbors for food, taken stuff on credit before they got so hungry! She could have bought sugar with the money for sleeping pills and begged for garri from neighbors! It is well
Maybe na all this type of woman Wei no dey like beg for something. You can blame the woman at the same time you can't she might have exhausted all her options but the children death pain me shaa
Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by Bluezy13(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Since I do not believe this story, I will say nothing so that I will not discourage others from believing the story.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by lanzini309: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bluezy13:
Since I do not believe this story, I will say nothing so that I will not discourage others from believing the story.
It is a true story bruh
Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by Bluezy13(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
lanzini309:

It is a through story bruh

Through...okay
Re: A Woman Lost Her Three Children Due To Lack Of Cash To Buy Food For The Children by Yves4real(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
I can't blame the woman because I have no answers to the following questions.
What if she had become a constant beggar and everyone was avoiding her, and some people might have told her not to return to them for help anymore?
What if she had bought stuff on credit from everyone around and she hasn't paid? They will not sell more for her.
I desperately needed cash yesterday and had no choice but to buy cash from a POS vendor, paying #300 for every #1000. I needed the cash, and I paid the charge. If she really had money in the bank, she would have done the same or gone to shops that use POS.
Finally, may this kind of imagination remain in the OP's head and not manifest. angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful What You Share On Social Media / Pls Help Me Out! (Update) / The Two Things On The Minds Of The Youths These Days Are: Money And Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.