Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan (7065 Views)

I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / I’ve Never Killed Anybody — Wike / I Never Thought I Would Become First Lady In My Life – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by Concept(m): 12:44am On Sep 18, 2011
There is a confusion here, we have to convert the money to Naira then definitely madam will know it is a chicken change to what she has seen even now as a sitting president wife not to talk of their involvement in politics in the recent years. Who be fool?
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by cre8tivity(f): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2011
this woman just need to be quiet. we've had enough of her husband inability to perform.
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by Roland17(m): 1:28am On Sep 18, 2011
Lie dey them blood.

"Breath of fresh air indeed'
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by Basics007: 3:23am On Sep 18, 2011
But did Ribadu really exonerate her during the presidential campaign? I cant remember. I searched the net and cant find a statement from him exonerating the first lady from money laundering
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by godswill4m(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2011
abi na bad thing if she steal 13.5 million, wot of the others that stole billions of dollars, make una leave dis poltics of those who got name
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by Akainzo(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2011
Where is Beaf? Since @demdem's post, Beaf has taken off and is nowhere to be found.

Would it beso hard to go find the court documents and the presiding judge? Beaf come back o!
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by LogicPower(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2011
mitofag:

I am glad she has never seen that much money in her life and hopefully she will never see it. Fingers crossed

that warms my heart. Now can we get back to something more important?

In modern day thievery, looting, money-laundering and other forms of sophisticated financial malfeasance, the perpetrators do not have to see the money physically.

So anybody who believes she has now proved her innocence simply because she had not seen that amount of money in her life is simply being fooled.

Afterall, the allegation was that she was an accomplice in a money laundering scam, which she did not address specifically and directly.

She might be completely innocent of this allegation, but the jury would remain out until we are acquainted with more concrete evidence that could decidedly convince us either way.
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2011
byrron:

@Demdem: im glad to find pips like u here. They thougt we are all fools and sycophants suffering from collective amnasia but they are wrong again. They are all d same irrespective of tribe, religion nor party affiliation. Its so shamefull reading d presidents wife dumb responce, she just woked up nw after 4yrs to make dis rebutal. SO FUNNY

swiftycool:

God bless u Demdem its people like u who present proofs and mention names that are the real saviours of this nation, so many of our leaders have been Desecrating our nation and keeping an innocent face, now u guys know who dat two-faced blockhead and his wife really are. They. Never knew dat they were shooting demselves in thei foot when they approved d FOI bill, wait and see many more revelations of their ill gotten wealth fixed into various largescale investments and d shock will be Mega.

Also about d non allocation to d first lady's office, I guess the allocations 4 d popular bags of rice were also voluntary donations from individuals. RUBBISH!
Akainzo:

Where is Beaf? Since @demdem's post, Beaf has taken off and is nowhere to be found.

Would it beso hard to go find the court documents and the presiding judge? Beaf come back o!

Lies may prevail for a thousand year, but it will take a single day for the truth to consume it. Our nation shall be great again.

1stCitizen:

Accursed, You again.

Now u are feeling me grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by MMM2(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2011
na lie
Re: I’ve Never Seen $13.5m In My Life - Patience Jonathan by Mikosky(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2013
she is right, it's in the bank account in zurich. She meant 'I have seen the evidence of payment not the money'

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ikpeazu Will Win Abia 2015 / APC Accuses Gov Darius Of Intimidating Traditional Rulers, Civil Servants / Akwa Ibom Enjoys Uninterrupted Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.