Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY (1288 Views)

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is the best time to startup a POS business as we go fully into a Cashless Economy. Any quantity u need ranging from just one to any number of POS u need, we are your sure plug in getting it. We have the following POS available right now.
*Moniepoint
*Opay
*Palmpay.

We are located in Benin City and can waybill to any part of Nigeria where you reside. We are an accredited Agents for the listed POS companies and we will guide you on how to go about it and follow up on your progress until you become a guru.

You can chat us up on WhatsApp through the number below:
070 5726 3045

Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Opay available for new Agents

Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Trust me, you can be making decent income from POS business from this year due to cashless policy been implemented by the Government.
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Egelife(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2023
I have an account with moniepoint though I returned the device some months ago,can the account be linked to a new device if I opt for it?
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Egelife:
I have an account with moniepoint though I returned the device some months ago,can the account be linked to a new device if I opt for it?

Yes it can be linked to a new device
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2023
A big thanks to the overwhelming patronage from our esteem customers. Without you guys, business won't be great.
We are open to new customers. Don't also forget to refer someone to us and get instant 3k.
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by tonididdy(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Brittbreaker:
A big thanks to the overwhelming patronage from our esteem customers. Without you guys, business won't be great.
We are open to new customers. Don't also forget to refer someone to us and get instant 3k.

I’ll like to purchase at least 10pieces for my younger sister also in Benin.
Her shop is at Abuma plaza at ringroad.
Can you send a dispatch rider to her location for pay on delivery?

All expenses on me!
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2023
tonididdy:

All expenses on me!
It's alright. I have replied your Whatsapp message

1 Like

Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
CONTACT US FOR YOUR ORDER.
VOTE WISELY AND STAY SAFE
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2023
HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS. PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY AND GET IT DELIVERED BEFORE 6PM TOMORROW MONDAY
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Brittbreaker:
This is the best time to startup a POS business as we go fully into a Cashless Economy. Any quantity u need ranging from just one to any number of POS u need, we are your sure plug in getting it. We have the following POS available right now.
*Moniepoint
*Opay
*Palmpay.

We are located in Benin City and can waybill to any part of Nigeria where you reside. We are an accredited Agents for the listed POS companies and we will guide you on how to go about it and follow up on your progress until you become a guru.

070 5726 3045
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
A new week for new orders. Kindly kee the orders coming. Thanks
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by divalizzy(f): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
How much is Opay and moniepoint machines?
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Brittbreaker:
*Moniepoint
*Opay
*Palmpay.

070 5726 3045
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
We can deliver to any part of Nigeria, even Sambisa Forest can be located by us. Make your order now and relax while we deliver to your location within 24 hours.
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Brittbreaker:
*Moniepoint
*Opay
*Palmpay.

070 5726 3045
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by jaido007: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Brittbreaker post=121997461][/quote]
How much is OPay android Pos machine
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaido007:

How much is OPay android Pos machine
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by henryutd(m): 6:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Do you have PALMPAY POS and what price? Where is your address in Benin city?
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Brittbreaker:
*Moniepoint
*Opay
*Palmpay.

070 5726 3045
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by realpoacher(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2023
Brittbreaker:
*Moniepoint
*Opay
*Palmpay.

070 5726 3045

Can I buy and give to people?

I already have 2 terminals I am using but I want to buy and resell to people asking me for terminals

Is that possible?
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2023
realpoacher:

Can I buy and give to people?

I already have 2 terminals I am using but I want to buy and resell to people asking me for terminals

Is that possible?
Yes it's possible.
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by realpoacher(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Brittbreaker:

Yes it's possible.

How much for moniepoint?
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by Brittbreaker: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
realpoacher:

How much for moniepoint?
Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by tonididdy(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2023

If you love your Body Organs more than your money

Do not do any physical or monetary business with this guy.
If he’s not a ritualist, he’s a scammer!

I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE!

Brittbreaker:
Opay available for new Agents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by tonididdy(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2023
tonididdy:

All expenses on me!

My sister sent her staff to the said location of this scammers in Benin, the environment is completely isolated.
All efforts to locate their said office was fruitless, to make matters worse this scammer told this staff to wait at a particular spot that a car was coming to pick her Up to bring her to their office address.

Like wtf……

To make you seem safe, there’s a function police station in the vicinity nearby but if you like scream at the top of your lungs, nobody will hear you. It’s a very strategic area for them.

Once again I say ……. Run oh!

Modified: look at these photos….what reasonable business will set up an office here?
Opposite this rickety police station is a hotel that looks more like a graveyard!

1 Like

Re: BULK POS AVAILABLE (MONIEPOINT, OPAY AND PALMPAY by henryutd(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
tonididdy:

My sister sent her staff to the said location of this scammers in Benin, the environment is completely isolated.
All efforts to locate their said office was fruitless, to make matters worse this scammer told this staff to wait at a particular spot that a car was coming to pick her Up to bring her to their office address.

Like wtf……

To make you seem safe, there’s a function police station in the vicinity nearby but if you like scream at the top of your lungs, nobody will hear you. It’s a very strategic area for them.

Once again I say ……. Run oh!

Modified: look at these photos….what reasonable business will set up an office here?
Opposite this rickety police station is a hotel that looks more like a graveyard!

Noted

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen The Canadian Currency (picture) / Is The Nigerian Market Untapped Or Difficult To Tap From? / Noni Juice Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.