Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video (38791 Views)

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Tenbolt: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You are absolutely right.
I have hidden cameras everywhere in the house. Except in my kids rooms , bathroom and toilets . And I have visible cameras in the compound.
Early last year , our cleaner was caught on camera stealing raw rice , frozen meats and turkey from the food store . I was just laughing, when she was leaving I just called her. Show her the footage. She started crying profusely. Telling me all kinda stories about what she and are children were going through. I felt for her. Gave her some money and foodstuffs. And I didn't sack her or tell my wife.

You need it most in your kids room
I mean d hidden small wifi camera

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by CartelKenneth: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Give her to drink and then pay like 20 agberos from Oshodi like #200 to beat her to death
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Laple0541(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
This shit is getting too rampant.

Every woman should endeavor to face their household chores themselves or bring their family members to assist them.

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by fxexperts: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
lolu2019:
She didn't allow the girl to talk.she is just talking on the girl behalf.a wicked madam.the girl may not be guilty.
Na mumu dey worry you. alway concluding without know the full side of the story. no wonder Buhari dey use una dey do yeye for that shithole. Always justifying wrongs deeds looking for excuse to justify their evil heart.
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Sleekfingers: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=AFRICANJAMAICA post=121742526][/quote]

That's their privacy. I am not comfortable with that.
My boys are 16 and 13 years . And my daughter is 9 years
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nyphemiett: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
The woman is a big liar ,I stay close to their house, in Akingbile Ibadan . she maltreat faridah everyday, The wound at the middle of faridah's head was due to the woman's maltreatment,( she use turning stick to hit her there). The girl is a gentle girl . That fateful night the girl pee inside bucket while on her menstruation and she caught her on her way to pour it inside the WC toilet and fabricated the story so as to use it to trend

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Harddiskng(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You are absolutely right.
I have hidden cameras everywhere in the house. Except in my kids rooms , bathroom and toilets . And I have visible cameras in the compound.
Early last year , our cleaner was caught on camera stealing raw rice , frozen meats and turkey from the food store . I was just laughing, when she was leaving I just called her. Show her the footage. She started crying profusely. Telling me all kinda stories about what she and are children were going through. I felt for her. Gave her some money and foodstuffs. And I didn't sack her or tell my wife.

Oga there is a particular story I am looking for, I read it when I was little. I think it is popular but I can’t seem to find it on the internet. I would try to tell it from memory, please read it, reflect and use it to advise yourself; for the present days are evil.

Anyways it goes somewhat like this: A knight was walking through the forest suddenly out of no where jumped out a very little monster with a small knife challenging him to a duel. The knight laughed so hard, he rolled over in laughter. Seeing the seriousness of the very little monster he accepted. He didn’t need to draw his sword. After the monster took a beating the very little monster cried out for mercy. The knight out of pity didn’t slay it, he let it go.

Several months later, this same knight walking through this same forest. Crossed paths with this same monster, this time the monster had grown to the size of a young lad. The duel started and the knight had to draw his sword to parry the sharp mid-sized sword in the monster’s hand. Again the knight won after taking a cut or two. The monster cried for mercy. The knight let it go.

A year later, you guessed right. They crossed path again. This time the monster was just the same size as the knight. The knight was bewildered at the strange growth. Battle resumed and lasted several hours, the knight and the monster were exhausted battered and bruised. The knight was inflicted with a non-fatal deep stab. In his exhaustion he managed to get the monster to loose it’s weapon. He was about to strike the killing blow, in a loud voice and tears the monster cried for mercy. After quite a while in thoughts the knight let the monster live.

Several years later. Yup you know it. They crossed paths again. This time the monster was towering over the knight. The Knight was terrified at the strength and viciousness of the beast. He fought bravely but his strength was futile against the now overgrown monster. The monster beat the knight an inch of his life. By now the knight had lost an arm and was at the very edge of death, bleeding. As good fortune was on the Knight’s side, a lucky strike to the monster heels stroke a vein and the monster was down in pain, a opportunity just enough for the knight to summon all his last strength to take a swing at the monster’s head. Down it’s head came. Beside the lifeless body of the monster was also lying the knight, bleeding to death.

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by armyofone(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Zonefree:
Girls are naturally demonic. It's easier for the devil to possess women than men. An average Nigerian girl has over 10 demons possessing her. Tueh!

How did you count only over 10 ?
Demon 1
Demon 1a
Demon 2b

Etc grin
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by armyofone(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
sisisioge:
Biko let her return to her base jejely o. Which kind wahala be this?

Exactly- send her away.
Say no to house help!
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by lolu2019: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
fxexperts:
Na mumu dey worry you. alway concluding without know the full side of the story. no wonder Buhari dey use una dey do yeye for that shithole. Always justifying wrongs deeds looking for excuse to justify their evil heart.
I acted based on what I saw.If ur thinking faculty is not low,u should be able to reason that u need to hear from the girl side.

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Bigseven(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Make her drink
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by SHIVA001: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dont have a housemaid if you cannot treat them with love. The way some people treat their drivers, maids, gatekeepers is just so terrible.
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by ogkrakkid(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
As a pay back for maltreatment she faces from the hands of her madam

But God pass her and her evil plans against the innocent kids tongue
Only if the madam is saying the truth.
Some madam can force the girl to say war she didn't do. sad

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by drololaaof: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
lolu2019:
She didn't allow the girl to talk.she is just talking on the girl behalf.a wicked madam.the girl may not be guilty.
It is a pity that you are passing wrong judgement, if you listen carefully and attentively you will hear how the madam is asking question and the maid answers clearly in the affirmative
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nyphemiett: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
ogkrakkid:

Only if the madam is saying the truth.
Some madam can force the girl to say war she didn't do. sad

The woman is a big liar ,I know her very well ,that's how she do maltreat faridah ,God will fight for the girl

2 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nyphemiett: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
..The madam is very stupid... already, there is bandage on the head of the maid...what else was she expecting ?

God bless you for this ,the bandage was due to the fact that she hit her head with turning stick

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by KeyEndurance: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing Siofra gender Can Not Do
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Zonefree(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

If you and your teenage daughters and sons meet a group of Nigerian men and a group of Nigerian women in the forest, whom would you try to avoid?
A group of Nigerian women , of course.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Shalommy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:
Shalommy why? cry cry cry
Amos idiot.undecided why kee u dia!

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by lolu2019: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
drololaaof:

It is a pity that you are passing wrong judgement, if you listen carefully and attentively you will hear how the madam is asking question and the maid answers clearly in the affirmative
she was actually answering with fear.that is bullying and I won't accept that.

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by imagrg(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Treat your Househelps well and enjoy peace in the home.
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by faceLAGOS: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
The way some of these women maltreat their housemaids usually result to this.
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Zonefree:
Girls are naturally demonic. It's easier for the devil to possess women than men. An average Nigerian girl has over 10 demons possessing her. Tueh!
kilode now 10 demons possessing one human the person don finish be that now shocked
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Enemyofpeace: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Evil

Nawa oh 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Everything for this cøuntry don lose quality finîsh, Even pusssssssy no dey sweet like before again🤷🏼‍💔😘😭
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Sammy5413(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sometimes what we see in movies are real
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by WhereMyLoud: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Zonefree:
10 demons? U never aee something
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by AMI3(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
fxexperts:
How do u know that the woman is not lying.
U have not seen wicked women in action.

The guy u quoted is right abeg

1 Like

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by JOemmy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
The girl is highly possessed they might have instructed her to do that in the spiritual world.
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by cejaypriesty(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Let check where the maid came from

Only this people can do that
Where is your sister from? I know that's her yam leg🤪
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by eroticecstasy: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nobodysboo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Maybe she is being matreated by the people she stays with. But dat doesn't mean she treat the innocent child dat way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / Thief Caught On CCTV Dancing While Stealing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.