Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video (38488 Views)

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by id4sho(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by mordred44: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bala blu
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Enemyofpeace: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Only lazy people keep househelps

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Greenback: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
What right does she think she's got to mistreat that maid anyhow she likes?

It's obvious she's been mistreating the maid.

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Greenback: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Let check where the maid came from

Only this people can do that
If only you will make use of the brains given to you free of charge for something good in your existence!!

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by sisisioge: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biko let her return to her base jejely o. Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by BOLATINUBU01: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Greenback:

If only you will make use of the brains given to you free of charge for something good in your existence!!
why are you crying
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by tammie24: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
jchioma:

You de craze

Farida is which of tribe again?
na ibo

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Greenback: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
why are you crying
Why are you in Sifia pains grin
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by zumbigbo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
lolu2019:
She didn't allow the girl to talk.she is just talking on the girl behalf.a wicked madam.the girl may not be guilty.

When I saw the title, I just thought to myself...the madam I am sure, is a dragon at home.

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by ModeEbo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na zobo naaaa
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by lolu2019: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
zumbigbo:

When I saw the title, I just thought to myself...the madam I am sure, is a dragon at home.
of course, from house to shop carrying bucket of urine and menses, putting it on camera.the woman is wicked.

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by chatinent: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
The urine apart, can we advise wives to stop maltreating other people’s children staying with them?

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Injera(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aboks:
Na dem skull miners
But you're not tribalist
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Isabi4lov: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by BloomingDale(f): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Zonefree:
Girls are naturally demonic. It's easier for the devil to possess women than men. An average Nigerian girl has over 10 demons possessing her. Tueh!

If you and your teenage daughters and sons meet a group of Nigerian men and a group of Nigerian women in the forest, whom would you try to avoid?

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
accordadoga24:
Who be the Nairaland bandit wey ban me?

I commented on this thread last night:

https://www.nairaland.com/7609696/29-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-possession

Because I added the picture below, you banned me. Which lie dey the pic? Abi someone cannot express herself in peace again??
Nairaland mods are usually dumb and illiterate goons 😂🤣sorry about that
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by doneback04: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
As E dey pain her E dey sweet us here grin cheesy
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Sleekfingers: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Nawoo

CCTV is a must in every house hold..
I said a must

You are absolutely right.
I have hidden cameras everywhere in the house. Except in my kids rooms , bathroom and toilets . And I have visible cameras in the compound.
Early last year , our cleaner was caught on camera stealing raw rice , frozen meats and turkey from the food store . I was just laughing, when she was leaving I just called her. Show her the footage. She started crying profusely. Telling me all kinda stories about what she and are children were going through. I felt for her. Gave her some money and foodstuffs. And I didn't sack her or tell my wife.

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by lolu2019: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
BloomingDale:

If you and your teenage daughters and sons meet a group of Nigerian men and a group of Nigerian women in the forest, whom would you try to avoid?
I will avoid the women.

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by BloomingDale(f): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
lolu2019:
I will avoid the women.

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by pacespot(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
The ability of some Nigerians to do evil without feeling remorse needs some study.
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Ropostic120(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fear GOD
Fear WOMEN
Fear MEN who don't Fear WOMEN
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by izubext007: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
God help us
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by QQIA: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shalommy why? cry cry cry
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
The madam is very stupid... already, there is bandage on the head of the maid...what else was she expecting ?

Madam you will meet your match one day

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by QQIA: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
But why all the Nairaland females the avoid this thread na!? 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
lolu2019:
She didn't allow the girl to talk.she is just talking on the girl behalf.a wicked madam.the girl may not be guilty.

The madam is very stupid... already, there is bandage on the head of the maid...what else was she expecting ?

How did bandage get on the head of the maid
Re: Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
stabilizer:
I don't believe. The woman herself is bitter. I cant judge with everything written up here. If its true then the girl is possessed, And what led you picking or choosing such person as your maid? A woman that lacks holy spirit are mostly bitter- filled type of person.

And the girl dey hold the bucket from 1am, carry an come shop from house abi.

Evil people! Send her back to where you go carry the girl if can't treat her like your own child.

Nonsense!

I don't believe I beg. My spirits tells me that what she wrote here is fabricated & for attention and her stupid friends advice the idiot to share it online.
..The madam is very stupid... already, there is bandage on the head of the maid...what else was she expecting ?

White Man Accuses Nigerian Man Of Theft In South Africa. See What Happened Next / Drugs Concealed In HIV Sachets Seized While Being Transported To Nigeria. Photos / BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother