Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir (16967 Views)

How APC Polluted Nigeria / Port Harcourt, Kano, Kampala Ranks The Most Polluted Cities - BBC NEWS / Nigerians Among World's Hungriest People In 2018 - UN Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by JOemmy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
It will surely get worse when dangote refinery start operations.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Alabaintprice(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
OkoAmarashy:

When they chased you animals from the North, why did you your fathers go on a National begging tour?

This time, you cursed beggars won't be allowed to return.

Stop making noise here dumb skull....

What else do you people know asides making the loudest noise even being the emptiest drum......

You can't go a day without calling Igbos as if they are the reason why your father's never accumulated wealth.
Are if is the reason why some Yoruba are lazy and expecting there women to go out and do the hustling for them?

Always calling Igbos. Nothing else to say.
Full grown men blaming another man for his own predicaments.....

Go out there and be a man
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Alabaintprice(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
olatuns2017:

Na the oluriburuku people that left their rotten region and come to SW especially Lagos

Every minutes dey enter Lagos with nylon bags

Go back to

dot land
Land lock
Erosion
Insecurities
Ethnicity

Leave LAGOS and go to Anambra of OBI

Awon omo werey

Go back to your map bro.... Did you just say land locked......

Why do I need to discuss this with someone who doesn't know his history ....
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Sltp: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
After a few years in Europe, the first difference I observed landing at Lagos airport was the dust. My nose felt the difference immediately. The stench is also nothing to write home about. Coming to Abuja, most part of the city are also like that. Very discouraging

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Alabaintprice(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Someone from the South West that is crazy should please go to my comment on the first page to reply me .......

You guys have been ignoring my comments here and I don't like it.

Some dimwit should please challenge me. I'm feeling myself too much here
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Goodlady(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am! She run to moderators go report

Come and say Ulesha is a no mans land nah...if sanponna and lukuluku will not chop your eyes and blokos.

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by faceLAGOS: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
observanc1:
lagos is a confirmed forever and ever no man's land. Benin empire discovered virgin lagos and made it a war camp. Bini are the first settlers in lagos. Then slaves like campos etc were repatriated from South America and dumbed there. And the white man came and conquered it. And igbos came and delivered it. While u migrant yorubas were still farming cassava in osogbo, igbos were massively building lagos.

Okay.

Join Lagos with anambra & the rest igbo state, then.

Tiff!

Coveting another man’s property.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by chaloskyx: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
When would Africans start their own reports on the cities in the west cause i dont know how people who dont reside here would be the ones responsible for handling your image both home and abroad and determining your future and how the world perceives you
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by jaxxy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lagos is poorly managed and governed.. Corruption is making lagos struggle with basics of modern development.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Shikena(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
I'm moving back to Awka. This Lagos is too polluted. A self-made billionaire can live anywhere grin
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by beardedboy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Keziehenry:
Tinubu urchins, see how they finished una Lagos. Watch as they blame ipob for this
At least Lagos is recognised as a world city.

Onitsha has lost all hope of making the list since Obi became governor.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Chetas81(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Popular BY criminals
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by BossGerald: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
StreetFight:
If not that you are mentally unstable, then you will stay in your village and stop polluting our Lagos

Our lagos?? When did you turn lagosian this ekiti village boy??
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by BossGerald: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
That's why we are telling those refugees to return to their land, they are the ones polluting Lagos State

When will ogbomoso miscreants like you return to your abandoned oyo villages??
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by atobs4real(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
That means the number one on the list will be congested.

Lagos on the other hand, is doing well.
There is no perfect system.
We are meant to improve accordingly.
Even the foreigners in Lagos never wish to leave 9ja
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by atobs4real(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Edipet:
Agbero city
Agbero will be like 20% of the population
Mad but dress well will be like 40% of the population.
Normal people will be like 20%
Ashawo,runs, street men, and skull miners will be like 20%
You must be a spiritual father.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by 8stargeneral: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lagos state home of pollution grin
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Christian07(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
They are not far from the truth. There are areas in lagos where the stench around can wake the dead.

You dnt mean it
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Horus(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
The world’s most polluted cities

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bloody lie, shocked
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by BeanX(m): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Beremx:
GRV is coming.... 😎😎😎
Inside your extra wide kpekus 😂😂😂
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by InvertedHammer: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2023
/

If only Lagos government can clean up Lekki and environs which are slated to be modern Lagos. Bad roads everywhere. Inside the estates may be ok but the State government is lacking in development. Once you drive out from any estate, the rot called Lagos will stare you in the face.

Lagos will be unbeatable in Africa if the State government can focus on the internal road network.

/
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Enemyofpeace: 1:59am On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:
you're a very wicked somebody

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by osazsky(m): 2:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by onuman: 2:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Our own Lagos?
The toxic CO fumes from the hundreds of thousands of lorries that enter and leave Lagos a week, choke residents of Lagos, perhaps, unknown to the residents.
Issue is the concentration of Nigeria's ports all the years in Lagos since the end of the civil war, for another war booty.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by SaintLucia: 4:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Skyview01:

planning on burning more shops?
Just wait till after the governorship election.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by SaintLucia: 4:50am On Mar 15, 2023
ritaprincess:

You are dumb,sorry for quoting you
U mean Onitsha Agbero are dumbs for not able to develop Anambra state grin

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by nakaman: 5:36am On Mar 15, 2023
133rd that's actually a pass.
there are 154 countries

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by shonepa(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Drug baron ko, dem dey talk about air polluition, something big companies, cars na em dey cause this things.

If u blind, u no fit see lawma officials cleaning most of our roads.

Una wicked...i dey tell u

Racoon:
Guess the drug baron who birthed and development Lagos alone can take his inglorious title he has won for himself alone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Primaries Ebonyi State / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over / Edo: Remove the Deputy-Gov - Dan Orbih-faction list conditions to support PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.