Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir (16676 Views)

How APC Polluted Nigeria / Port Harcourt, Kano, Kampala Ranks The Most Polluted Cities - BBC NEWS / Nigerians Among World's Hungriest People In 2018 - UN Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by udeh3(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2023
A state generating the highest IGR, over N700b in Nigeria, owing over N1tr as debt, has one of the least roads in Nigeria. No domestic airport, no good stadiums. The most populated state in Nigeria with massive deficit in the numbers of general hospitals and schools

We're yet to see what Sanwolu has done for almost 4yrs now. He couldn't even campaign with any of his achievements cos there's none

Lagos was FCT since 1914 to 1991. But BAT built it and has the masterplan

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Reinamaria:
The whole world itself is polluted.

If they stay in their you die of hunger. There's currently an Agbodo urchin here, begging for assistance
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by cuteboy2: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Too many people, only if some can just relocate back to their enclave, my Lagos will be beautiful and peaceful again.

Including you. Be honest, where are you from?
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by TheGift: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Too many people, only if some can just relocate back to their enclave, my Lagos will be beautiful and peaceful again.

Are you from Lagos?
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by maticar: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
I even live in akure, so stop crying grin
good, stop claiming lagos
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by ritaprincess: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
U mean Onitsha Agbero are dumbs for not able to develop Anambra state grin
Na agbero dey develop states? Carry yourself zuzu from here
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by SaintLucia: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2023
ritaprincess:

Na agbero dey develop states? Carry yourself zuzu from here
U mean Onitsha Agbero disappointed you by not developing Anambra state grin

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by ritaprincess: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2023
SaintLucia:
U mean Onitsha Agbero disappointed you by not developing Anambra state grin
Go back to where dem chain you o! E get reason why dem put you for there.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by SaintLucia: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2023
ritaprincess:

Go back to where dem chain you o! E get reason why dem put you for there.
U mean because Onitsha Agbero were chain and that's why they couldn't develop Anambra state grin

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by Horus(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2023
Air pollution is a “silent killer”, which can increase the risk of stroke, heart disease, lung cancer and respiratory diseases such as asthma.
Often, poorer and more vulnerable groups, such as children and the elderly suffer these effects the most.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by IpobAntidote: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
TheGift:

Are you from Lagos?
Original son of Lagos State.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by IpobAntidote: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=cuteboy2 post=121751978]

Including you. Be honest, where are you from?[/quote

My fore fathers are the one of the first settlers in the present day Lagos state.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by TheGift: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Original son of Lagos State.

Ok. That's good to hear.

Meanwhile, I am not Yoruba. I am from the South-South, but I was born and bred in Lagos. The building where I was born, Ajayi Memorial Hospital is still standing till today. Primary school in Lagos, my Father was paying taxes in Lagos since before He moved to the FCT. I have worked in and been paying my taxes in Lagos for over 16 years.

Tinubu , who was born in Iragbiji , who's primary school and parentage we don't know and who rather than pay taxes, is collecting all forms of taxes and levies from Lagos state, cannot be more of a Lagosian than me , except in an insane country.
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by observanc1: 3:44am On Mar 16, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Okay.

Join Lagos with anambra & the rest igbo state, then.

Tiff!

Coveting another man’s property.
I wount do that. Lagos is igboland. Check the distance between US and Porto Rico. Porto ricois even an island after independence Cuba. Check how many islands on earth that Britain is occupying.
This osogbo boy,stop online hallucinating. Do something physical and see if we wount oblerate you in lagos
Re: Lagos Ranks 133rd Among World’s Most Polluted Cities – IQAir by faceLAGOS: 4:38am On Mar 16, 2023
observanc1:
I wount do that. Lagos is igboland. Check the distance between US and Porto Rico. Porto ricois even an island after independence Cuba. Check how many islands on earth that Britain is occupying.
This osogbo boy,stop online hallucinating. Do something physical and see if we wount oblerate you in lagos

Typical igbo man.

Greedy bastard!

Lagos is never for you.

Go back to your nnewi.

2nd class citizen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member / Group To Stage Sit-out At Abuja House In London, To Demand Buhari’s Return / Niyi Adebayo's 60th Birthday. Governors, Others Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.