Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

From Squatters To Mansion Owners! Our Grass To Grace Story After Relocation Usa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From Squatters To Mansion Owners! Our Grass To Grace Story After Relocation Usa (532 Views)

What's Ur Grass To Grace Story? / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / From Grass To Grace (with Just #280,000 You Can Become A Landlord) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Squatters To Mansion Owners! Our Grass To Grace Story After Relocation Usa by alex4nj(f): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hi Fam๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—
In this Chitchat, I have an honest conversation with my big sister, about the struggles she and her husband faced, after they relocated to the United States, from our home country, Nigeria.

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOUโค
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9dwUHKjguU
Re: From Squatters To Mansion Owners! Our Grass To Grace Story After Relocation Usa by saintopus(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Well, thank God for the progress.
Re: From Squatters To Mansion Owners! Our Grass To Grace Story After Relocation Usa by alex4nj(f): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Thank you!
saintopus:
Well, thank God for the progress.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. / What Can I Do For You? / Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.