Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters (535 Views)

Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna / Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by officialwdhtvv: 7:54am On Jan 06
Man calls out his father for reportedly having carnal knowledge of his sisters

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR2-1tFQS0o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1v8dBELcuX/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Executedbills: 7:58am On Jan 06
Hmm
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Jbleenk: 7:59am On Jan 06
Crazy things are happening
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Thundafireseun: 8:01am On Jan 06
My precious Data is for more important things….

La watch La bend

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by EreluRoz: 8:02am On Jan 06
He's not even remorseful , I wonder why a man will even have erection for his own daughters, so disgusting.

Any man that can have erection for his relative no matter how distant is not mentally ok, you know yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Aboks(m): 8:18am On Jan 06
ok
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Ahnii(f): 8:27am On Jan 06
Yuck
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by internationalman(m): 8:31am On Jan 06
A man is more likely to sleep with his daughter than a woman to her son. Women have better self control than men when it comes to sex.

But I think it’s not normal for a parent to have a carnal knowledge of their child no matter how provocative or seductive they are dressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by AchrafHakimi: 9:47am On Jan 06
Yoruba Mozlems.
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:21am On Jan 06
internationalman:
A man is more likely to sleep with his daughter than a woman to her son. Women have better self control than men when it comes to sex.

But I think it’s not normal for a parent to have a carnal knowledge of their child no matter how provocative or seductive they are dressed.
all these una reasoning sef.u shud know any man who does it is not normal.it can be for rituals sef.this one wey u do dey compare man and woman so
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Necrophagia: 10:54am On Jan 06
Reminds me of when I forked my cousin, she come get belle then abort am , I beat am shege
Yesterday I just finish forking am , tomorrow she go still come collect my preek
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by virginchaser(m): 11:29am On Jan 06
I remember when my junior cousin in secondary school told me that her friend told her that her father slept with her.
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Lifeinlight: 11:45am On Jan 06
Aaaaarghmed:
all these una reasoning sef.u shud know any man who does it is not normal.it can be for rituals sef.this one wey u do dey compare man and woman so
Naturally women has self-control than men. Women can stay for several years without sex, but it's very difficult for men to do so. It is easier for a 50 years old widow woman not to remarry after the demise of her husband and abstain from sex, but Men can never try it

I am a man so i know as e dey go
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Jewessgratitud3: 12:23pm On Jan 06
What a disgrace of a father.

Is it because the mode of punishment has been tapered down over time that things like this are getting worse?

If it were in those days when such offence attracts stoning of the offenders, many would have sat up.
Re: Man Calls Out His Father For Reportedly Having Carnal Knowledge Of His Sisters by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Jan 06
officialwdhtvv:
Man calls out his father for reportedly having carnal knowledge of his sisters
Is this for real? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

A Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom... / Some People Are IngrATES. / A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.