Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga (28064 Views)

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi / Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi / Enugu 2023: Jubilant Supporters Receive Onoh Back To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by candygist: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Felabrity:
and who told you I didn't?

Infact I am even on YouTube searching for the full video

You watched the video and you still can't understand shit.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by MyExpression(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2023
That is good.
Exactly what we've been waiting for.

Frank Nweke Jnr, is our preferred candidate in Enugu.

We just have division because we're trying to give Peter Obi a Labour party structure.

Now that this one has shown his true colour, Ndi .Enugu can now peacefully vote in our Frank Nweke of APGA.

PLEASE, Enugu is not LP top to bottom.
Lets vote competence...besides, Frank has been OBIdient and solidly shares the same persona as our boss, PO.

Vote for APGA
Vote for FRANK NWEKE Jnr.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by toxict14: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2023
The Op is a well known paid Enugu state PDP online praise singer.
They are looking for anything to pull down our beloved Chijioke Jonathan Edeoga, but we the people of Enugu state have made our choice.
We are voting for #LabourParty from A to Z come Saturday 18th March, 2023.
#LABOURPARTY
#Edeoganised
Enugu is Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by WhereMyLoud: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Mylove55:
That is true,
Obi.diot is inexperience to even be a local government chairman
Who local government chairman help you this stupid boy? Person dey aspire to be the number one man u dey talk L.G. Do you tjink he is like you that live your life backwards?

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by saintruky(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Felabrity:
and who told you I didn't?

Infact I am even on YouTube searching for the full video

Kindly share d link when u find it...
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Resolute911: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Obedients! Don't be deceived by this cheap post. The poster is an urchin.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Felabrity: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2023
saintruky:

Kindly share d link when u find it...
I didn't
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by saintruky(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Felabrity:
I didn't

Meaning it's fake news then... Doctored video... Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Herbiodun09: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2023
cheesy The man is right. Obi is a useless slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by aniga: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Well said...very simple no bragging there

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by RomanGreen: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2023
This Edeoga is mad. Like what the fvck...well the gods just made him mad coz he will surely loose, he never win, he's already running his mouth. Frank Nweke Jr will be the governor
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Salemacad: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Trust me this man win not win not because of his derogatory statement but out of the heart the mouth speaks,he has issues with character,honour and a little bit of pride mixed with his ego...

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by chinemezeq: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Why una no vote Saheed as una governor but una carry Chinedu come give us for lagos

God go punish una
hahaha, if they give u position of God eh, in one hour, all igbos don die, and u live 4ever
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by ValeeLove(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2023
Apostle Edu was right about this man. The man no dey represent LP well. Vote someone else abeg, even if na APGA.
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Kcdojoto(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Why una no vote Saheed as una governor but una carry Chinedu come give us for lagos

God go punish una
is saheed contesting any post in southeast? Or you just want to be stupid?
Do you expect igbos to come and drag yorubas to contest in igbo land?
You guys should just stop been stupid abeg, you've to show interest first then wait for igbos to tell you that you cannot contest in their land that will be when you will have mouth to speak against any igbo ambitions.
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Versal: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Mylove55:
That is true,
The "idiot" can buy your poor village ten times over.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Felabrity: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2023
saintruky:

Meaning it's fake news then... Doctored video... Thanks man
that interview was on Urban FM, I can't get the full video

People that attended said he never spoke against Peter Obi

A clip from the interview https://twitter.com/Lenny_x1/status/1633835026784862208?t=lCwopwKt1avJNrmAxIPf3g&s=19

The opposition parties are the ones sharing that videos(which appears to be fake)

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Kingcalls: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2023
kiss
Mylove55:
That is true,

U that ur papa na roadside mechanic de call the lion of Africa, odiot ...nothing wey person no go see for NL
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Ruthless70: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2023
hedonido:
There's nothing I hate more than people bragging about having public service "experience". It is the experience in corruption that Peter Obi talked about.

Very useless idiots. You were this and you were that in public service. To what end? How did you make Nigeria a better place with your useless public service "experience"? I frankly have better regard for people whose experience is in the private sector - in business industry, and the professions. Not these retarded thieves who have spent their entire lives leeching on public funds.

That said, Frank Nweke Jnr of APGA for Governor of Enugu State!

I marveled when I see some of you that believe obi is a saint.... Obi is not far from that common politician with the aim to steal n embezzled, saying other r corrupt but Obi is upright that is sheer foolishness

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
helinues:

Why not watch the video abi you no get data?

Useless cut and join video from the stables of APC Holigans and BATstads.....

Indeed , there is no shame left in APC, than being a party full of evil ....
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Ikpaitid: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Even a goat is more experienced than Peter Gringory Obi

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Ruthless70:

I marveled when I see some of you that believe obi is a saint.... Obi is not far from that common politician with the aim to steal n embezzled, saying other r corrupt but Obi is upright that is sheer foolishness

We all know Peter Obi is not a man that is within the cabals and evil men in this country as rulling party....

So for him to contest for Presidency without EFCC nabbing him or APC finding any 1 Kobo he stole , gave more energy to vote for him.......than voting for a man who said Buhari is the best only for Buhari to raise the hand of a man who was caught taking dollar bribes as the people's mandate in one state....

The same man who said Buhari is the best for Nigeria was seen with three Bullion Vans in his Resident house ......and his reply was , nobody can do him anything ....

Abeg , do you people have conscience at all?
Are you people morons ?

I mean , can Nigeria ever be good again with the likes of you supporting impunity, evil, corruption , killings etc? All because of tribe and religion..?

Finally, Nigeria can NEVER be redeemed again !!!!!!
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Even a goat is more experienced than Peter Gringory Obi

Am trying to give my goat , this your username as a nickname, the goat is warning me here.....

Even a goat is warning me that you don't have sense and I shouldn't compare you to it......lols
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Mylove55(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Cantonese:

And your stupidity has made you forget that he was a governor on two occasions.

Sense you no get.
Shishi you no get.
School you no go.
School you no fit go.
obi.diot was a failure as governor of a small anambra because he is not qualified to even be local government chairman
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by ComptonGee: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

We all know Peter Obi is not a man that is within the cabals and evil men in this country as rulling party....

So for him to contest for Presidency without EFCC nabbing him or APC finding any 1 Kobo he stole , gave more energy to vote for him.......than voting for a man who said Buhari is the best only for Buhari to raise the hand of a man who was caught taking dollar bribes as the people's mandate in one state....

The same man who said Buhari is the best for Nigeria was seen with three Bullion Vans in his Resident house ......and his reply was , nobody can do him anything ....

Are you people morons ?

I mean , can Nigeria ever be good again with the likes of you supporting impunity, evil, corruption , killings etc? All because of tribe and religion..?

I see how pained you are. You've really tried with everything but there's something you're forgetting.....YOU CAN GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by rickyrex(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Why not watch the video abi you no get data?
doctored video, he can't even say that, cause his elder brother is more popular in pdp than him. where him get the experience ftom
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Mylove55(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Are you people morons ?

have you see tinubu stole 250m of a state or stole state billions into foreign account according to pandora paper.
Obi.diot is more criminal than atiku
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Naturemed: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Where can we verify this?
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by Fearyourcreator: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:

God go punish una
Aje!
Re: Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga by BossGerald: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:

God go punish una

God punish you too, go back to your ekiti village and leave lagos for Lagosians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce / Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop / Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.