Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit (47205 Views)

What Is Happening To Zenith Bank Code? / How To Use Access Bank Code (*901#) For All Banking Transaction / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Mitsurugi(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Be like say meffy no like himself. If he likes he can run to Maldives and buy citizenship like cownu

He will be brought back to answer for his crimes against humanity. The likes of Pandora who supported him will be opportuned to defend themselves in the court of law

Jail time is loading for all the enemies of Nigeria

Pandora supported an APC official in an APC government. It's like you guys have a reward quota for how many times you can call that guy's name in a day. Carry on shaa.... country hard.

1 Like

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Blaze14k: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
There is something Emefiele is looking for ontop this money matter. I'm 100% sure he will get it in no distant time.

You reversed the policy in compliance with Supreme Court ruling, which one be cbn code again? The same banks dispense the cash without cbn code.

If you are destined to chop hot slap in Alaigbo, even if you dey Singapore, you will book a return flight ticket to come collect that slap and go back.

Just look at how shallow ur thoughts are.. no wonder tinupoo is playing with ur intelligence by using the supreme court on a central bank policy. Wake up slowpoke
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Saidfx(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Badgers14:
9jiria is really jagajaga...

CBN deputy governor denied old N1000 and N500 are accepted.

Few hours later, CBN released a statement old N500 and N1000 are accepted.

Frankly, I am not a buhari fan but I think he only deserves 20% of the blame..

The 80% of thr blame goes to Senate and House of Reps members.

Why do we have senators if they can't do their jobs?? People need to learn to direct their concerns to thier senators and house of reps members and demand accountability from them.

We always accuse Buhari of this and that but the Senate can always override Buhari's order..

Why aren't the senators and house of rep stepping in to alleviate the masses problems??

Why aren't they inviting CBN governor for a chat and ask him questions under oath??

When will , we the people set tribalism, political affliations aside and demand for better governance from our elected leaders??

Buhari is military and he is the last. Asiwaju is the new phase of our own democrazyy
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by gfelo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin
LeoDeKing:
There is something Emefiele is looking for ontop this money matter. I'm 100% sure he will get it in no distant time.

You reversed the policy in compliance with Supreme Court ruling, which one be cbn code again? The same banks dispense the cash without cbn code.

If you are destined to chop hot slap in Alaigbo, even if you dey Singapore, you will book a return flight ticket to come collect that slap and go back.
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by TruthinAction: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
I hope the banks will not provoke fresh anger from the youths?

Must things always be made difficult in Nigeria?

Who do us?

2 Likes

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by stanluiz(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:
Emefiele must be arrested by the Tinubu government as an economic terrorist and an enemy of the state.

This useless CBN Governor singlehandedly crashed the Naira from $1 = N160 to $1 = N7XX.

His legacy is failure and incompetence.
When you will guys summon the courage and blame buhari ?

Emifele will go to prison, but buhari will be chilling in daura abi ?

Anything Emifele is doing was ordered to him by Buhari.

You guys also forget that the same thing happen when buhari was the head of state from 1984 to 1985. Abi na Emifele cause that one ?

1 Like

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by LagosG: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:
This old woman wondered if it is not the same Obi that was a failure as Governor that now claims he is our last chance.

The woman surprise ooo. "As in this charlatan wey I know".

You can fool the young, but cannot fool the old who witnessed your birth and your failure.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by FireUpNow(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
MuchAdo:
This was the question I asked yesterday:

Have the banks been directed to accept the old notes without CBN code

May this problem is peculiar to Awka and the yeast... embarassed

Buhari and Emefiele will not die well angry

Their left blokos go rotten
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by waice6571: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Banks will definitely regret all their stupidity very soon. Many people will not use bank again.

4 Likes

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Lionstep: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why can't all face your darling Dady he is the one emefiele or whatever is work for huh The earlier you get it the better 😊

1 Like

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by fobiflex(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:
Emefiele must be arrested by the Tinubu government as an economic terrorist and an enemy of the state.

This useless CBN Governor singlehandedly crashed the Naira from $1 = N160 to $1 = N7XX.

His legacy is failure and incompetence.
And Buhari left him to serve for 2tenures, buhari must also answer to it, cuz he’s the Gcfr of this administration

1 Like

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Tingotoe: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria's current naira scarcity is affecting my prophetic vision. I'm no longer seeing clearly, I haven't eaten and the only vision I keep seeing is a pot of egusi soup garnished with assorted meats. Nigeria is affecting me, I need help. embarassed

This I have seen
Little wonder you foresaw Obi elected president grin

1 Like

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Akharmony: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
So it then mean his Execellency Governor of Anambra state was right when he claim he receive a call from the CBN authorities. Soludo said it in his twitter post that banks will need to generate a code before old note can b deposited.
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Babaalajo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pierced:
As far as u can't deposit the money without the code......then it is not a legal tender.

Before u collect just know that u can only generate the code with once with your bvn....so it's one code one bvn.

And u can't use the same code repeatedly.
that's before but now you can use one print out of CBN code to deposit,all you need to do is reprint whenever you want to make a deposit and I think it's easier like that ..

1 Like

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
I always saw three flags flown at Anambra State Liaison Office Asokoro, FCT, Abuja. I intentionally stopped at the house gate today to know what written on the flags.
The first flag was Nigeria flag.
The second flag was Anambra State flag.
While the third flag was APGA flag.
My question is that, why flowing a political flag in state house?
I don't Insinuate anything to this my question. Please don't insult me. Abeg Abeg Abeg.
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Aboguede(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria's current naira scarcity is affecting my prophetic vision. I'm no longer seeing clearly, I haven't eaten and the only vision I keep seeing is a pot of egusi soup garnished with assorted meats. Nigeria is affecting me, I need help. embarassed

This I have seen

May god locate u with some pot of yam grin
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by MartinsD12(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
2mercy:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/14/mixed-reactions-nigerian-banks-demand-central-bank-code-accepting-old-naira-notes
Code becomes invalid with the supreme court judgement, emefiele and banks should be careful this time around and respect court order , with the court order it simply means everything about cashless policy new naira redesign is totally null and void or invalid, old naira notes should be accepted, same with it's deposit, I wonder why banks and emefiele are acting like educated illiterate.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by foleskay(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by kafeii123: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Policy summersaults and total misdirections.....we will prevail
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Pandora supported an APC official in an APC government. It's like you guys have a reward quota for how many times you can call that guy's name in a day. Carry on shaa.... country hard.

1 Share

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by AngelicBeing: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen
Hian, for making this comment, l am sending you on 7000 day's of dry fast at the Sahara desert shocked

1 Like

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by yaki84: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen
Seer don dey see wetin no clear
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Don't worry ! By the end of May ! He will be Former CBN Governor. And if care is not taking , Na jail em go end up ! Bubu go do JUDAS for em grin grin grin

And Tinubu go Hammer am shege grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Confirm4real(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
APC chai...

Well I'm happy, those that voted for APC again to continue from where Buhari will stop will also enjoy the suffering grin
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Venekconsultt: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
well to me even the Dec deadline wont make for a succesful transition of the new currency.
All the same for admission/visa processing for Uk, Turkey, Us, South korea, Canada and Germany. feel free to contact/whatsapp; 09066822919
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by donmik: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tayorshd2:
TINUBUs first day in his office should be an order to arrest emefiele and sentence him to life jail with hardwork for the stress he placed on civilians like him 😡
Plus Buhari, his authority
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by Jackson105: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
franktech:
Na God go punish Tinubu and all his urchins. See country. Gaint of Africa grin

Na Tinubu enact the policy? You need brain

1 Like

Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by frog12: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
emefiele has lost control grin grin
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by dododawa1: 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na EASTERN news
Re: Banks Demand Central Bank Code For Accepting Old Naira Note Deposit by franktech(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide / Why Is Solar Power Not Commonly Used In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.