Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? (562 Views)

(video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / I Pee In My Pant Always Because I Feel So Good When I’m Wet Down - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by Adebowhales(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
People often preach about abortion being a bad thing.
I've seen singles who preached against abortion but have aborted thrice already after getting married.

Seun
Mynd44
Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by Goodlady(f): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Adebowhales:
I've seen singles who preached against abortion but have aborted thrice already after getting married.

Seun
Mynd44
Abortion is good when it's done for right reasons in marriage.
For unmarried people having abortions, they deserve to be jailed for having sex carelessly. Especially the males.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by juri: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Adebowhales:

Seun
Mynd44

Pls be guided, abortion whether by single or married couples, in marriage or out of marriage is the same evil, the killing of an unborn child, it's murder and a gross violation of human life.
Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by Prechgold1180(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:
Abortion is good when it's done for right reasons in marriage. For unmarried people having abortions, they deserve to be jailed for having sex carelessly. Especially the males.
So, married people having sex carelessly without protection shouldn't be sentenced to the same, why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by Goodlady(f): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, married people having sex carelessly without protection should be sentenced to the same, why? undecided
You bah, anytime you quote me, your thoughts are always on offside position.
Married couples can abort kids. They are free to have sex cos that's the legal way to do it. Unmarried people v no biz with sex so if they are caught aborting, they deserve jail terms.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:
■ You bah, anytime you quote me, your thoughts are always on offside position. Married couples can abort kids. They are free to have sex cos that's the legal way to do it.
■ Unmarried people v no biz with sex so if they are caught aborting, they deserve jail terms.
1. Your submission makes no sense. Last I checked, abortion is illegal in Nigeria even for the married so how can you pretend it is only legal for the married? undecided

2. Have no business with sex because such things are regulated by the Law or what? undecided
Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by QQIA: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your submission makes no sense. Last I checked, abortion is illegal in Nigeria even for the married so how can you pretend it is only legal for the married? undecided

2. Have no business with sex because such things are regulated by the Law or what? undecided

Did you take my advice last time? Did you go to see a phychotherapist? cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Adebowhales:
■ People often preach about abortion being a bad thing. I've seen singles who preached against abortion but have aborted thrice already after getting married.
Does one's marital status change anything about what abortion entails? undecided
Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by juri: 5:39am On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Does one's marital status change anything about what abortion entails? undecided

Exactly, married or not, abortion is evil and morally wrong, and thanks to God in some jurisdictions around the world, it is also ilegal. The discussion on the morality of sex in or out of marriage is not necessarily the focus.

The focus here is the killing of an unborn child, whethere it was done my married loving couples who made a 'mistak' and discovered that they are about to have a baby they were not ready to have, or by unmarried singles who in the first placed breached the moral code of not sleeping together in the first place by virtue of their unmarried status even though their act may not necessarily be a legal wrong.

The morally justifiable condition where abortion may be allowed (and I think that is also the legal position in our jurisdiction here) is where by virtue of a medical complication for example, the matter then comes down to the decision as to say in order to save the wife/woman, the unborn child would have to be aborted.

@Adebowhales, pls be well guided.
Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by siofra(f): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Nothing wrong with abortion as long as the woman is not coerced into doing it.
Re: Is Abortion Good When Married Couples Are Involved? by Blunttruth: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Adebowhales:

Seun
Mynd44

Abortion is bad either ways, the same thing is being committed. Murder

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This / If She Doesn't Show Gratitude. / Reasons Why Girls Fall For The Wrong Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.