Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) (66632 Views)

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by royalamour(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2023
shocked
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by OmotolaBoy(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Eweeeee
wahala for sly queen
R.I.P
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Such a pretty woman. May her soul rest in peace.

Parents need to do better though. Some of these things are mere outcomes of lack of confidence. Lets all learn to instill confidence in our wards. Teachers should also do better. Help your kids develop self-confidence and overcome timidity and peer pressure.

Runs or whatever they call it isn't the issue here. People do runs with flat front and back. When you lack confidence and discipline, you automatically develop a poor sense of judgement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Karlifate: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2023
The word "pretty" has been abused, since time immemorial.

angry

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by D4gmail1: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2023
What is she looking for up and down? If you want to lose weight watch your diet and hit the gym.

Lack of self discipline is what is causing making these guys to look for easier route.

They want to become a new person over night but forget their is a price for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Mimiranky: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2023
In your next life, you go appreciate God for the little you have. As beautiful as you're, you no get brain,.... Your Beauty no reach you

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Sijo01(f): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Went under the knife to please gratify men. Its a pity
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by orumba(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
To whom it may concern 😟 sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by faceLAGOS: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
I laff.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Tomorrow is not certain,but by faith we walk through the darkest hour. You don’t own your life the Giver own it and He might take it at anytime.
May her soul rest in Christ in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by aestake: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
angelboy01:
E be like na her fellow woman dey dig the grave sef or she dey cover the grave?
They no fit dig grave oh. Can't even cover it.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Dshocker:
I feel no remorse for her death, in fact it should be celebrated, so the others can learn.

Come to the island and see these bitches looking like a funny cartoon characters, all in the name of enhancing their butt.

I wish and pray that those that have succeeded in doing it will all suffer from cancer, rubbish.

The only people i blame are my fellow men, who patronise these bitches
You need to work on yourself. Because she wanted a surgery her death should be celebrated. I blame Seun for allowing people like you have an opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by InvertedHammer: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
/

Every invasive procedure carries a certain amount of risk. Why anyone would do this for looks shocks me.
Many have gone and many will still go chasing the "perfect" body. The bad thing about cosmetic surgery is that the patient becomes a customer. Everytime she comes for a checkup, the doctor will point out other imperfections that need to be addressed. It never ends until a once beautiful lady starts looking like a bloated cat or worse, dead.

There is a reason health insurance companies refuse to cover them.

/

12 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by bewla(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na for Nigeria she do am? Poor girl! undecided

Make una develop Nigerian healthcare system abeg make people dey get the same freedom and high standards of safety people everywhere, even for Venezuela as e poor reach dey enjoy abeg. undecided
Sorry where stella Obasanjo do are own

Am sure na for ajegunle

Just tell me if am roung

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by mariovito(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
No sympathy for fools
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
5M just gone like that.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Oh dear Destiny was destined to die via bumbum accidental reconstruction......funny enough non of the men show was enhancing the bumbum for was there to bid her final farewell.... grin grin men wicked grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by bewla(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

Every invasive procedure carries a certain amount of risk. Why anyone would do this for looks shocks me.
Many have gone and many will still go chasing the "perfect" body. The bad thing about cosmetic surgery is that the patient becomes a customer. Everytime she comes for a checkup, the doctor will point out other imperfections that need to be addressed. It never ends until a once beautiful lady starts looking like a bloated cat or worse, dead.

/
Penal bitting no they finish for motor once motor jam

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Ur a big fool...
Seriously. A very big fool at that and so are the idiots who liked his post.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Ok12345(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2023
:
As my yansh flat reach ,I no dey let any man oppress me,if you abuse me with it,I go tell d man him get small gbola too.
Let's make each other feel inferior.

Rest in peace youngLady.
You bowed to societal pressure and standards

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Delaw135: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
Rip but next time be contented with what God gives u.
See me now, my gbola is 2inches, shey I go kon kill myself ? grin
Don't call it gbola bro,,
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by layzie: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

My advice to young people: if you must change your body, pls try exercise. I may understand older folks whose hearts may be weak for exercise going under the knife but not young people pls. Hit the gym, watch ur diet, your abdomen size will reduce. Even the bum can be gotten by proper squats..pls guys

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2023
even while dying , she was still asking for her phone, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by seanwilliam(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Delaw135:

Don't call it gbola bro,,
grin Wetin make I call am grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Isabi4lov: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2023
Rest in peace to her embarassed
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by ipobarecriminals: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2023
sad well deserved. God perfect u and u decide to redesign urself like Emefiele naira. See the end

And those of u using super glue taped ur fake 👁,make una continue

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Blesser28(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2023
How could the baby die before the triumph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics) / Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits / Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.