Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) (66683 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by izuch(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
eroticecstasy:

Is toto your problem?

One of them grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by babajero(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bvlgari:
Pretty Nigerian slayqueen dies after an unsuccessful liposuction operation 😯😪

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpytjPxj8Ik/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptO9tcl4v4w
If she was pretty as you assumed, so what is the surgery all about.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by meobizy(f): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
I don’t believe this news. Nairaland also has a bad track record of posting any false rubbish which appears on social media. Last last, na to hide the thread when the lie is busted.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by ohil: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
I pity poor ladies in Nigeria that are trying to raise the family profile through prostitution. In which ever form you see it prostitution is not business but management. Please prove me wrong.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by eroticecstasy: 2:59am On Mar 16, 2023
izuch:

One of them grin

Iyami

Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by Inkzbe987: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2023
This is sad, like the girl is already fine why lipo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by 9jaRealist: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2023
LotaTee:
Are these people for real?No iota of human sympathy. shocked
May she rest in peace.🥺

Are you new to Nairaland?
It’s populated by scores of MISOGYNISTIC LOSERS!

RIP to the deceased.
>
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Are you for real?
Abeg tell me say you dey whyne me. cheesy cheesy grin
I no dey whyne u...enlighten me! Is it that she lost a lot of blood via mere lips or what
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
I no dey whyne u...enlighten me! Is it that she lost a lot of blood via mere lips or what
Wait first, what do you think liposuction is?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Wait first, what do you think liposuction is?
GOOGLE says

Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure used to remove unwanted body fat. It involves sucking out small areas of fat that are hard to lose through exercise and a healthy diet. It's carried out on areas of the body where deposits of fat tend to collect, such as the buttocks, hips, thighs and tummy.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
GOOGLE says

Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure used to remove unwanted body fat. It involves sucking out small areas of fat that are hard to lose through exercise and a healthy diet. It's carried out on areas of the body where deposits of fat tend to collect, such as the buttocks, hips, thighs and tummy.
So why you go dey call lips. grin cheesy
Or you thought it is a surgery that is done on the lips?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Shirtless Photo / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) / Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.