Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them (20155 Views)

Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by 2tpick: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:

If all obidients think like you , only a fool will criticize you.
I fully understand all you said, i simply supported Peter obi just because he’s younger, vibrant , from different party entirely , align with his personality and I feel that since every region has done it before , it’ll be fair for SE to do it too .

He’s not a saint to me just like every other politician but to some reasonable extent, I managed to be convinced about it.

What is painful to me is the toxicity of obidients bro, you deeply understand what I meant, I AM IN NO PARTICULAR WAY saying Peter obi is not a good man.
If I’m to vote again , tomorrow without this obidient thingy , I will vote for him I swear to almighty God.
Please do not justify toxicity by any means, Buhari all happened to us. Infact if I should tell you what I lost just because of some policies under this country, you’ll pity me.

And to some extent, your supporters tell more about you.

Stop swearing bro, it doesnt make people trust you. You dont need to swear if you are saying the truth
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Tareq1105: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Obi would couldn't go beyond 25% in only 16 states (less than half of 36 states), who couldn't win even insignificant votes in the core North and SouthWest outside Lagos, somehow believes he won the election?

The guy is suffering from a very destructive delusion.

They're fast to say Tinubu has dementia while they overlook the destructive delusions of Obi and his gullible obi-idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by peterobi2: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Sane nigerians knew the mandate was stolen, dats why inec is hiding the results from irevs and not allowing LP to monitor d reconfiguration of d bvas.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Noarex(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Obi supporters 👦
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by gawu1: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Stanweezy:
1. The IREV showed what was announced is different from what's on the portal

2. What about the doctored and suppressed result in different polling unit where original results were swapped

3. We should allow judiciary to do their job, their are so many evidence to be presented in court
Which judiciary are you talking about if you could not believe your own appointed INEC chairman?
Hope you have mind to accept the judiciary doing their after they come out with their verdict.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Xpol: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Stanweezy:
1. The IREV showed what was announced is different from what's on the portal

2. What about the doctored and suppressed result in different polling unit where original results were swapped

3. We should allow judiciary to do their job, their are so many evidence to be presented in court
Learn the difference between There and Their and how to use them in sentences.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by IyaTola: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2023
geedot:
Some people will lose friends/business partners because of all these stupid tribal comments here and there.

I've unsaved few numbers myself because I was tired of the tribal bullshi.ts they post on WhatsApp story everyday.
Good
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2023
2tpick:

Stop swearing bro, it doesnt make people trust you. You dont need to swear if you are saying the truth
I’m not swearing to make people believe as that is not going to put food on my table and money to my pocket. The swear is the only way I could showcase my emotions in that context .
Neither obi nor tinubu gives a fhuck about me in the grand scheme of thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Karlosorji(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Reno elections don finish na. Leave the Obedients and move on. Sha, I know that without mentioning Obi in your tweets you remain irrelevant.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by aswani(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:

Anytime I remember my wasted effort, my Cho Cho Cho in attacking dem apc , you might not understand, it really really pains me.
Bros,

You have done nothing wrong, it is what you believed in then and your behaviour was how it should have been.

Don't let anything pain you abeg, none of your efforts were wasted.

We need more principled people like you in this nation. People that believe in something and throw themselves into it. If they feel it is wrong, they simply step aside.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by foxton: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Reno na pure fool. We will not contest anything outside the courts. Shebi u say make we go court we de court like this yet ur busy body de smell.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by awoo47: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2023
ennypita:
No wahala we agree. Do u still have anymore thing to say about the so called 4 people tweeting in a room.

It is now crystal clear that we Nigerians who want a better country now know those people who are on our side. Oga Reno we use to think ur fight was for us but na d same boat carry u and Fani kayode the food master. Don't worry oga soon the obidient wind go touch all of una. This weekend some governors go feel the obidient wind.
After governor's and state assemblies we go enter local government counsillors. This Nigeria go better for all of us.

I honestly want to believe you want a better Nigeria and you're tired of the status quo...But are you so blind to see it's still the same people? Grv was telling pdp to collapse structure and support him.... What does that mean? he's ready to partner with anyone so far he gets into power...
Obi was also in pdp too, APC PDP LP are the same, politicians will just keep roaming for whichever favors them at any particular time

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by iamjavadem(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Because Obidents made PDP lose the election.
neolboy:
Election has ended, why has Reno not moved on, his Dubai handler is protesting in Abuja like a littles baby

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Peacemaker5128: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2023
teblu:

And what's there to be proud of, of been a Nigerian. I am not from the East but I would rather be a Biafran 100 times than be a Nigerian.
dey don dey start their Biafra madness again
I promise you that if you start any agitation Nigerian army will use you as target practice

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Dottormentor: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Leave those imbeciles reno, they will soon lost their memories.
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1635756441188352003

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2023
aswani:

Bros,

You have done nothing wrong, it is what you believed in then and your behaviour was how it should have been.

Don't let anything pain you abeg, none of your efforts were wasted.

We need more principled people like you in this nation. People that believe in something and throw themselves into it. If they feel it is wrong, they simply step aside.

thank you very much may God bless you but I feel we should be more tolerant and understanding. Life doesn’t revolve around (me or you ) only
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2023
fareed69:

Like this

This LP Presiding officers are scam o! Simple addition!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2023
Isabi4lov:

Who you epp

Na your Yoruba people beg pass especially online .
you’re an îdïot with certificate. Arindin omo ale jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Peacemaker5128: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2023
rickyrex:
this guy problem is spiritual. the defeat of pdp since 2015 is still disturbing him
na lie
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2023
IgOga:

It's ipob finding solace in LP. Thank God you are awake.

Those in SE who first embrace the movement can no longer freely leave their houses on Mondays.

Say no to terrorism. Reject LP

Honestly speaking at first , I felt the intention was pure, moving forward , it’s infiltrated by fools and bigots

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by solreb: 9:12am On Mar 15, 2023
OPEN LETTER TO GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR LP GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE
Gbadebo P Rhodes-Vivour

How are you bro? I wish you read my letter in good faith and digest it accordingly.

Before I start, let me say these..

."The judge asked the killer of former Egyptian President, Anwar Sadat, "Why did you kill Sadat?"

He said to him, "Because he is secular!"

The judge replied: "What does secular mean?"

The killer said: "I don't know!"

In the case of the attempted assassination of the late Egyptian writer, Naguib Mahfouz, the judge asked the man who stabbed Naguib Mahfouz, "Why did you stab him?"

The terrorist said: "Because of his novel - The children of our neighborhood."

The judge asked him: "Have you read this novel?"

The criminal said: "No!"

Another judge asked the terrorist who killed the Egyptian writer 'Faraj Fara': "Why did you murder Faraj Fouda?"

The terrorist replied: "Because he is unfaithful!"

The judge asked him: "How did you know he was unfaithful?"

The terrorist replied: "According to the books he wrote."

The judge said: "In which of his books did you know he is unfaithful?"

The Terrorist: "I haven't read his books!"

Judge: "How?"

The terrorist replied: "I can't read or write!"

Hate never spreads through knowledge. It always spreads through ignorance. This is how societies pay the price of ignorance.

Ignorance is the reason we hate others based on what we heard about them (In most cases without evidence) not what we know.

Please don't hate anyone because of what they told you about him or her.

Remember someone's enemy can be your own helper.
Stay uncaged"

I would have compared you to the culprits in the stories above but you are educated! But I want to liken you to the culprits.

Bro, you are really getting lots of things wrong as related to the stands of most of the reasonable Lagosians who refused to support your gubernatorial interest. See, it's not about your age which you think you can flaunt, it's not about your education which is not even inviting! It's not about your tribe or even because you are married to an Igbo woman or because your mother is Igbo or the noise you are making around! Get the point straight! We love igbos and we appreciate them! But what we don't and won't appreciate is the IPOB terrorist you align with!

I know you must be too young to decipher this story but let me tell you this; during the time of Raji Fashola their was a slogan then "kosi Koro kosi ibo" meaning No Koro No votes! Koro even aligned with the igbos then telling them and promising them Yoruba chieftaincy titles. Ask your elders to tell you the story! Where is Koro now? Infact, Gbadebo, if I am to tell you the truth, the noise and agitation was much than these!

Their is a Yoruba adage that's says "bi Ile kan ba ntoro, Omo ale ibe ni ko iti daagba" I know you can't read Yoruba but let me translate that to you! If their is peace in a particular home, the bastard in that home isn't grown yet"

Bro, I was at Lekki Tollgate (you can check my various platforms to see my article and side of the Lekki story) I am one of the people who can say categorically your role in the destruction done to the Lagos state indigenous people's properties; interns of the social amenities. So I wonder, are you really the Original Rhodes? I bet you to take a DNA test to confirm if you are related to the Rhodes cos it's only a bastard that behaves like that!

Elliott, the Nollywood start didn't bring outsiders to destroy his father's house? Your alignment with the iPOB terrorist is what we are against not your tribal relationships!

I did a thorough scoop about your post on social medias and I noticed you even supported the IPOB Anambra boy who set 83 BRT buses ablaze cos of fake Lekki massacre? I wonder if it's possible that a real and bonafide son of the soil would support that!

Gbadebo, I looked back at the experience and interactions I had with you on October 20 2020, and I noticed the logistics you provided for your IPOB terrorist to born down Lagos state, your own acclaimed father's land?

You ganged up with people from your mother's side to destroy your father's land? Then I sincerely need a DNA test from you and I bet it with you, you are not Rhodes! Looking at the pictorial evidence of you and the family, I saw no resemblance and pls let's ask your mum where you came from!

A fake massacre that people could not come out to testify of their families or any members of their families dying at the venue? Bro, you should even cover your face in shame!

Gbadebo, I was at Lekki Tollgate till 10pm, it was when your group started burning down the Tollgate that I had to leave! But what I later saw in the news the following morning made me believe that Gbadebo was one of the people who planned a mini Biafra war in the house of his father. What kind of a child are you?

You can't rise up against your father's house and not fall down! Have you forgotten that Absalom stood up against the house of David and he fell? On Saturday; you will fall down flat and I will be here or make a mockery of you!

Bro, I saw some post of your wife, no doubt, she is beautiful but are you sure she is alright? An African supporting gay rights? In the land of the wakanda?

Lagos is a land of so many opportunities but not a land that condone rubbish!

We the real Indigenes of Lagos say no to Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes Vivor and we will vote you out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Bennycollins: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
you’re very dumb if that’s what you can deduce from my post.someone said he will never need assistance from anyone who has ever supported pdp/apc in the just concluded presidential election. What kind of toxic politics is that?
I don’t give a damn about tinubu or Peter obi , but don’t burn bridges cos of useless politicians
Dumb, dumber, DUMBEST.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2023
Bennycollins:
my papa is the Dumb, dumber, DUMBEST.
Really ? Ok bro ,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by olas24u(f): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2023
teblu:

Not as damaged as Tinubu's though.

Voting 90% in the whole of southeast for one candidate, one party ,shows the level of damage ,it could only happen in China or former soviet union or a one party state.But you did that in a multi party, multi ethnic, multi religious country with diverse people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Bennycollins: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:

Really ? Ok bro ,
Hehehe. I cut cap for your treachery. That is how your heros doctored the election results. You are learning well.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by ejicesilas: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Obi would couldn't go beyond 25% in only 16 states (less than half of 36 states), who couldn't win even insignificant votes in the core North and SouthWest outside Lagos, somehow believes he won the election?

The guy is suffering from a very destructive delusion.

If you are not one of the paid PDAPC social media influencers and you are here defending the day light robbery of INEC in the last election, then you are of all men most miserable.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Isabi4lov: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
you’re an îdïot with certificate. Arindin omo ale jatijati.

Oloriburuku somebody

Akuko without Uche .
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Resolute911: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Reasonably confused Reno is a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Verysmart101: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
sad about their delusion.

Rehabilitation would be very expensive for their level of illhealth.

U are the one that needs mental rehabilitation.You and Reno are idiots.You forget history so much.In 2015, Jonathan got 660,762 votes while Buhari got 17,926 votes in Anambra state.Why didn't u say that Jonathan rigged the election? Now Obi as an Anambra man who did well for his state got 500,000 votes and ur thinking it's rigging.You are a bastard for agreeing with Reno

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by DrMuzungu(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Reno!
RENO!!!
I said RENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times did I call you?
Tell good people of Nairaland, what is the cost of one shot of Johnny Walker Blue Label in your favorite gay bar in London?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Johnjustice: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2023
They are not capable of reasoning at all, just follow obi like sheepies grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Isabi4lov:

Oloriburuku ni mi

Akuko without Uche .
ha. No wonder grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Regret Not Winning Lagos For PDP In 2003 -atiku / PIA: DPR Scrapped As Senate Confirms NURC Board Members / Wike Donates ₦‎200 Million To Ariaria Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.