Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke (32006 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by maridrug(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
ABSAO:
Road without drainage. Is this what they're commissioning with celebration everywhere? Why do like mediocrity in this country? I swear this road can't stand the test of time. Maximum of two years, everything will become worse again.
Don't speak or contribute out of hatred and bad belle.
I went back to check the road, it has a drainage under the walkways.
Let's practice politics that is of the people and not ourselves.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by chinchum(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2023
I hope they are not telling us he awarded, and constructed 10km road in 3 months. The road was obviously under construction by the previous govt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by badonkadonk: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Good one...

Hmmmm
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Jalaw: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2023
100 days into office and he commissioned this?
So this things are possible to achieve.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Lithiumite: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2023
ABSAO:
Road without drainage. Is this what they're commissioning with celebration everywhere? Why do like mediocrity in this country? I swear this road can't stand the test of time. Maximum of two years, everything will become worse again.

Give praises when it's deserved....... politics should be about objectivity and not mindless criticism.

That road is an inter town trunk B road and the topography of that place doest fully require a drainage on the entire stretch and if you look at the pics very well you would see drainages on some parts which is appropriate.

I also don't like that dancing guy and prefer oyetola's administrative capabilities but this must be commended as it entails continuity in governance regardless of political affiliations and the people of isun are definitely the biggest gainers.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2023
This man is there to serve the people.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Vanpascore(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2023
It was Aregbe that started the road, completed by Oyetola.

EmekaA125:

Completed by Oyetola at Tinubu's dining table?? Una no get shame at all. Tueh

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Owaincouncil: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2023
This is a blatant lies.
Aregbesola started the work
Oyetola did his bit on it.
Let's reason together, is it possible to start a dua carriage road (one lane of it doesnt exist before o) and complete it within 3 months.
Adeleke is an opportunist.
He shouldn't hype this.
The credit goes to aregbesola, oyetola and adeleke himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by savinggrace1761: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2023
This is another test I'm doing though. Let's see how it goes.
It actually worked, huray
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by 13october: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2023
EmekaA125:
Tunubu rendered Osun useless by siphoning the state funds using bullion van to Bourdillion through his boy Oyetola. Thank God he was disgraced at the polls. Useless politics of godfather being played by Tinubu in SouthWest must be destroyed. Greedy senile old man.

Emeka. Tinubu also siphoning Abia state money where nothing good can be tracked to. Chicken Republic and #500 per delivery is your governor's achievement.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Kilamba612: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Democracy is changing Nigeria for good

With BVAS and IREV, as a Governor you must perform or loose your mandate

For presidential election you don't need BVAS and IREV.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Topmaike007(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2023
He has nearly completed my street road in Ile Ife cool

Adeleke is working
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Successlane: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Badgers14:
So he started and completed this road project in 100 days?

IMPOSSIBLE !!!!

Aregbesola started it

Oyetola drove it to near completion

Adeleke tidied it up and commissioned it.

Kudos to all of them.

Government is a continum.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Ballmer: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Same Oyetola built an over head bridge in 4 year Ikpeazu n Ugwuanyi after 8 years are yet to build one. Let see if Adeleke will build another in the state

insidelife22:
What oyetola couldn't do in Four yrs, Adeleke did in 100 days.

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Olamilekan1555(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:
Igbo will be mastirbating on Yoruba affairs instead of facing their own problem at home.
Anambra gov(soludo) that came before him has nothing to show but those mofo believed they know what's good for us

Your sense of reasoning has been cover with tribalism, this is how useless you are or you can't think at all?
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Vanpascore(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2023
No sir. It was Aregbe that started it, Oyetola completed it and Adeleke decorated and commissioned it.

Jalaw:
100 days into office and he commissioned this?
So this things are possible to achieve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by TOYNEX(f): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2023
This is Commendable
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by archbishop007(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2023
kaffybabz:
This is a good development, however, we should get it right that this is Aregbesola's project and was almost 100% completed by Oyetola kudos to Adeleke for commissioning it.

Aregbesola's project and Your Oyetola couldn't complete it in his four years in office? It's well
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by CloudWalker: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2023
EmekaA125:
Tunubu rendered Osun useless by siphoning the state funds using bullion van to Bourdillion through his boy Oyetola. Thank God he was disgraced at the polls. Useless politics of godfather being played by Tinubu in SouthWest must be destroyed. Greedy senile old man.

Emeka Emeka how many times I call u. Who rendered imo useless?? when will you say something about imo,anambra,enugu and abia states

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by archbishop007(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2023
13october:

Emeka. Tinubu also siphoning Abia state money where nothing good can be tracked to. Chicken Republic and #500 per delivery is your governor's achievement.

Like seriously you guys always create avenue for this. You need to really go back and hold your leaders in that region, nothing is working there, I mean nothing....and that's the reason why many of you cannot stay there....rushing to Lagos every blessed day. Your Lagos garages always full. Coming to Lagos is like you guys going to USA. It's well

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by mechanics(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Nice, I hope he wins in the Appeal Court.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by insidelife22(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Ballmer:
Same Oyetola built an over head bridge in 4 year Ikpeazu n Ugwuanyi after 8 years are yet to build one. Let see if Adeleke will build another in the state

No need to lament,join hands with us let's make Nigeria great again.lets reclaim our Stolen mandate.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:
I had erroneously gone with the flow of the media when they dubbed him "the dancing governor" a while back. I was irritated that I didn't hear much concerning his manifesto during his campaign and couldn't understand why anyone would vote him in. I was wrong. This man is clearly working. I am glad I was probed wrong and the people of Osun are reaping some dividends from his appointment.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Seankhalifa: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Na trees .. no try am for kaduna... we love trees
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by happney65: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:

Naaa, sentiments aside,Oyetol already did over 70 to 80 percent of this project before leaving. Adeleke came to complete it. There is no way if it were to be a fresh road,Adeleke can't complete it in 3months. Never,Laiye.

Infact it was aregbesola that started it,with oyetola doing a greater part of it.

It's almost completed before Adeleke took over though. But at least he completed it too which is good but saying Adeleke started and completed it in 100days is falsehood!

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by 77up(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Thanks to Adeleke for completed Oyetola work .
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by djseanjohn77: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2023
9jahotblog:
More photos below

I have not seen when and how the project was awarded, but as an experienced, international road and infrastructural engineer, working outside Nigeria, i beg to disagree that this project was awarded, commenced, and finished within 100 days, not even a road improvements work of 10km of standard can be finished within 100 days. The survey, sub-base, road base, asphalt base, wearing course, and infrastructure installation in 100 days? Nope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by transient123(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:

How possible is a dualized 10km road be completed in 3months? Just thinking.... it's either it was a facelift construction, started before 3months or few kilometres are done but not all 10kms....

Unless, maybe it's a road done waiting to be washed off in another 1year....hope civil engineers can shed more light, nevertheless Kudos to him..

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by transient123(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I have not seen when and how the project was awarded, but as an experienced, international road and infrastructural engineer, working outside Nigeria, i beg to disagree that this project was awarded, commenced, and finished within 100 days, not even a road improvements work of 10km of standard can be finished within 100 days. The survey, sub-base, road base, asphalt base, wearing course, and infrastructure installation in 100 days? Nope

This is exactly what I just posted too....I am not a civil engineer but a telecom engineer....it defies every logic to even do a 5km road, dualized in 3months....haba, maybe they just put black paint..lol..we seem so gullible as a people.

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by efonat(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2023
Roads without drainage won't last
9jahotblog:
Thank you Mr. Governor, HE Gov Ademola Adeleke

Behold the newly commissioned Ikirun--Ila odo road, Osun State.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by shegoon: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2023
I guess oyetola constructed it but unfortunately was commissioned by Adeleke. There is no way, this would be completed in 100 days, let's be realistic
insidelife22:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Obalim-Udoba Distributes Cassava Stems To Constituents / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Accept Tinubu, Rochas Ticket – Okorocha / FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.