Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke (32012 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by transient123(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2023
happney65:

Naaa, sentiments aside,Oyetol already did over 70 to 80 percent of this project before leaving. Adeleke came to complete it. There is no way if it were to be a fresh road,Adeleke can't complete it in 3months. Never,Laiye.

Infact it was aregbesola that started it,with oyetola doing a greater part of it.

It's almost completed before Adeleke took over though. But at least he completed it too which is good but saying Adeleke started and completed it in 100days is falsehood!

Truth is coming out.....I know you can never construct a 2km dualized road in 3months...

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by efonat(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2023
And again no drainage to sustain the road against erosion
transient123:

This is exactly what I just posted too....I am not a civil engineer but a telecom engineer....it defies every logic to even do a 5km road, dualized in 3months....haba, maybe they just put black paint..lol..we seem so gullible as a people.

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Enemyofpeace: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Little London

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by nolimitssoldier: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2023
No drainage, the road won't last

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by twilliamx(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Is that so! Then Buhari has no project to his name because all he did were to commission GEJ's project.

Walahi. Una no get Sense....no a single iota of sense
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by georgeakins: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2023
illuminutty:
I pray Lagos would gain her own freedom from the senile old corrupt heroine trafficker, Amoda Ogunlere, on the 18 of March, just like Osun state, so that Lagosians can start witnessing real good development.

Oyetola would have transferred the funds used for these projects to the greedy drug dealer at Bourdilon.

Which state do you come from? I want to check something.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2023
efonat:
Roads without drainage won't last
the contractor constructed drainage in some part and some part are been well graded too. Go there and verify it by yourself. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s working tirelessly to fulfilled his campaign promises in Osun State
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by soil4soil(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2023
If he can construct a road in his first 100 days in office so what have the former governor been doing since na wa
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I have not seen when and how the project was awarded, but as an experienced, international road and infrastructural engineer, working outside Nigeria, i beg to disagree that this project was awarded, commenced, and finished within 100 days, not even a road improvements work of 10km of standard can be finished within 100 days. The survey, sub-base, road base, asphalt base, wearing course, and infrastructure installation in 100 days? Nope
it was reawarded back by the governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. The contractor handling the projects is Sammya constructions. Maybe you should check google on it.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by gentleguy1975: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2023
I pass this road last Saturday and it was still under construction at ikirun end, even one of the two lanes was blocked! Surprised to read now that it had been completed

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Offpointng: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2023
juitar:
Nice job, kudos to the dancing governor, Gov Adeleke.

But I hope he did drainage on the road, if not the road go spoil in no time.
And I feel he would have made the road 3lane each.

But all the same he still try sha, if he could achieve this within 100 days in office.

three lane? How many people dey use car for Osun?
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2023
There's no road in Osun without drainage.

Stop saying what you don't know
ABSAO:
Road without drainage. Is this what they're commissioning with celebration everywhere? Why do like mediocrity in this country? I swear this road can't stand the test of time. Maximum of two years, everything will become worse again.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2023
The road is not complete please, he only do 10km out of it just within a town (Ikirun).

We still have Inisa, Okuku, Konta and Ila-odo to complete.
I don't know what he's commissioning angry
gigabyte13:
Started by Aregbesola's government
Completed by Adekeke's government
Governance without bitterness
The Masses comes first....
Well done Governor Koko below Jackson

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Emeka, you dey ment o.

Newly commissioned Ikirun Ila-odo road?

Is it complete yet?

Why are you misinforming People who have no cue of what you're saying angry

Why are you adding Oshogbo road pictures to make it more appealing to who doesn't know grin
Craze dey worry you. Pesin just complete already started 10km out of the road within Ikirun, you're posting nonsense pictures everywhere
9jahotblog:
Thank you Mr. Governor, HE Gov Ademola Adeleke

Behold the newly commissioned Ikirun--Ila odo road, Osun State.

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Carthaporo: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
this man is so good energetic and capacitated may god help him and may god produced the best for the people of osun state
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by tamdun: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Olamilekan1555:

Your sense of reasoning has been cover with tribalism, this is how useless you are or you can't think at all?
Na ur papa useless,u think am one of those woke yoruba that u can use reverse psycho on,oti ya Werey,ur gov are performing below expectations but that doesn't concern u,na yoruba be una problem,same soludo u people praised to high heaven has nothing to show,u see that tribalism we go wear am like trophy from now on,no b only una get madness for head

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emeka, you dey ment o.

Newly commissioned Ikirun Ila-odo road?

Is it complete yet?

Why are you misinforming People who have no cue of what you're saying angry

Why are you adding Oshogbo road pictures to make it more appealing to who doesn't know grin
Craze dey worry you. Pesin just complete already started 10km out of the road within Ikirun, you're posting nonsense pictures everywhere
Aregbesola boy, it’s second phase that was completed and also commissioned. Third phase to ila odo is underway. Sammya contractor is doing well in the road projects.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:
What oyetola couldn't do in Four yrs, Adeleke did in 100 days.

Though over 90% of people on this topics are IBOs because Agbo (Herbal medicine) sellers, taxi drivers and artisans don't do social media.

It is now very clear that majority of them are senseless and that is why it is very dangerous joining them on foolish riot or debate.

How many days will it take a consultant to design a road, carry out RFB and select construction firm for a government that spent the first 60 days fighting past government and newly recruited employees.

I don't know how an engineering firm will mobilize to site and construct a major road within 40 days under cash, oil and political tension.

More importantly, everybody in the area know the government that constructed the road.

The question to ask the IBOS is; how many newly constructed roads did SOLUDO commissioned in Anambra State in his first 100 days in office? None. The difference is clear. SOLUDO is a Professor of Economics while Adeleke is a Dancer.

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by MonTaNa92: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2023
I was passing through that route on Wednesday lastnight and later went to say Hi to a friend at Ikirun ..These people work tirelessly even at night.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by yemmit90: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:

Fear God nah. This road was started by Aregbesola and 80% completed last 2 years I passed through the road. It is so unfortunate that politicians easily deceive youths especially on Internet.

If you are that intelligent, you should've knows that no one can complete a dualisation of 10km roads in 100 days. The formality of contract alone will take government few weeks out of the said 100 days.

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by chloedogie(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:

If you actually believed that road was solely constructed by Adeleke in just 100 days, then there won't be any reason to quote you again.

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Greenscientist: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:

Is he the one that did this just after few days in office or it was governor oyetola's project?

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2023
yemmit90:

Fear God nah. This road was started by Aregbesola and 80% completed last 2 years I passed through the road. It is so unfortunate that politicians easily deceive youths especially on Internet.

If you are that intelligent, you should've knows that no one can complete a dualisation of 10km roads in 100 days. The formality of contract alone will take government few weeks out of the said 100 days.

Over 90% of people clicking likes on nairaland and other social media are IBOS. They don't think deeply before reacting because of past psychological trauma.

Fashola did not commission a single road in his first 100 days. In fact, Fashola have nothing or very little to commission in his first 100 days. He said he is a Lawyer while Tinubu is an Accountant. He said Lawyer must spend time to prepare his brief before going to Court. We all saw what happened when he started work. The same is applicable to SOLUDO in Anambra. Both Fashola and SOLUDO are professionals while Adeleke is a Dancer.

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by vacettetommy(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2023
ABSAO:
Road without drainage. Is this what they're commissioning with celebration everywhere? Why do like mediocrity in this country? I swear this road can't stand the test of time. Maximum of two years, everything will become worse again.
Who told you there’s no drainage there sir?
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by XAUBulls: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2023
illuminutty:
I pray Lagos would gain her own freedom from the senile old corrupt heroine trafficker, Amoda Ogunlere, on the 18 of March, just like Osun state, so that Lagosians can start witnessing real good development.

Oyetola would have transferred the funds used for these projects to the greedy drug dealer at Bourdilon.
This is a defamatory and criminally inciting post from you that will land you in court and finally in jail! When the DSS comes for you, there will be no escape.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by XAUBulls: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2023
babaolofin:

Over 90% of people clicking likes on nairaland and other social media are IBOS. They don't think deeply before reacting because of past psychological trauma.

Fashola did not commission a single road in his first 100 days. In fact, Fashola have nothing or very little to commission in his first 100 days. He said he is a Lawyer while Tinubu is an Accountant. He said Lawyer must spend time to prepare his brief before going to Court. We all saw what happened when he started work. The same is applicable to SOLUDO in Anambra. Both Fashola and SOLUDO are professionals while Adeleke is a Dancer.

Well said.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by XAUBulls: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2023
gigabyte13:
Started by Aregbesola's government
Completed by Adekeke's government

Governance without bitterness
The Masses comes first....
Well done Governor Koko below Jackson
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Espelbengz(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2023
This should be the beauty of democracy, always on thy toes! Imagine if Mr Governor wasn't sacked by the tribunal, do u think he would embark of this? I hope he gets victory at the appeals and continue like this..
Nigerian politics funny sha😂😂😂

insidelife22:
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by XAUBulls: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2023
kaffybabz:
This is a good development, however, we should get it right that this is Aregbesola's project and was almost 100% completed by Oyetola kudos to Adeleke for commissioning it.
Thanks for clarifying this. This 10km road couldn't have been completed from scratch in 100 days. Too many unintelligent comments here.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by josilcool(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:

Aregbesola started the project... I think the project is near completion before this present governor take over
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Rajiolaade: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2023
gentleguy1975:
I pass this road last Saturday and it was still under construction at ikirun end, even one of the two lanes was blocked! Surprised to read now that it had been completed
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Graficient: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2023
juvewalex:
They should just allow Adeleke do his 4yrs and vote him out if they so wish to, but I think his sacking by election tribuna might be forcing him to give the people of Osun good governmenance to garner so some sympathy.

More like he has to spend as much money as he can by awarding contracts and projects because the outcome of the supreme court ruling is uncertain. His time might be short, he has to make the most out of it

Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London / Fayose Distributes Customised Rice To Ekiti Residents (Photos) / Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos)