Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke (32029 Views)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by hush15: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2023
9jahotblog:
Thank you Mr. Governor, HE Gov Ademola Adeleke

Behold the newly commissioned Ikirun--Ila odo road, Osun State.

This is the kind of healthy competition we need, people doing their jobs and asking people to go and verify if they have done well. Not the enslavement technique deployed by Tinubu and his cohorts using the carrot and stick approach for the people like rabbits. They will give you 10000 naira, make noise and force accolades upon themselves but collect 1M in return and subdue the citizens over their rights
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by rajiedreez: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2023
I guess the work started 100 days ago grin
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by okuta007: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2023
havenz:
Person way go work na em we need, hands up for Gov. Adeleke.

i am proud to be the 100th person to like this post 😊
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by DrAkpamudehe: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2023
ABSAO:
Road without drainage. Is this what they're commissioning with celebration everywhere? Why do like mediocrity in this country? I swear this road can't stand the test of time. Maximum of two years, everything will become worse again.

Pigs are never satisfied
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Jackson105: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2023
illuminutty:
I pray Lagos would gain her own freedom from the senile old corrupt heroine trafficker, Amoda Ogunlere, on the 18 of March, just like Osun state, so that Lagosians can start witnessing real good development.

Oyetola would have transferred the funds used for these projects to the greedy drug dealer at Bourdilon.

What about your own state, when will she gain her own freedom?
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Jackson105: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2023
EmekaA125:
Tunubu rendered Osun useless by siphoning the state funds using bullion van to Bourdillion through his boy Oyetola. Thank God he was disgraced at the polls. Useless politics of godfather being played by Tinubu in SouthWest must be destroyed. Greedy senile old man.

That old man will rule you and your papa and you can't do anything about it but cry,I feel your pain.

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by havenz(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2023
okuta007:

i am proud to be the 100th person to like this post 😊

All we need is good governance...

Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Fcwilly: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Pls show is the drainage
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by callthefred: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2023
My people getting deceived again. In a road of about 100km. 10km portion was constructed and all this noise? What about the remaining 90km?

I know just like all the jokers in office before him, after this coming elections all this charade would die down. Same thing the fraud called Aregbesola did by employing 30,000 into OYES in 2011 within 100 days. These guys have all mastered the art of deceit and fraud. Yet the people refused to see the light.

We deserve better!
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by foleskay(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2023
ABSAO:
Road without drainage. Is this what they're commissioning with celebration everywhere? Why do like mediocrity in this country? I swear this road can't stand the test of time. Maximum of two years, everything will become worse again.
Gbenu oshi e soun. How many highway roads Have drainages? Go check USA highway roads,they hardly have drainages. Mumu boy. undecided
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sympathy has nothing to do with over voting.

If he likes let him commission 1 million roads within 150 days in office, the people's mandate superceeds. If proven that the election that brought him as a governor was in conformity with electoral law then he should continue but if otherwise, he should go back in the next election. It's not by force
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by okuta007: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
havenz:

All we need is good governance...

aMEN
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Segzy19: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goes beyond pictures...

I hope it's of good quality and will stand test of time and pressure.... Otherwise, well done
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by stayclearofme: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
everythinggirly:
Beautiful view... This is a good development for the people of osun state.
10.5 I'm road na wetin una dey celebrate lol...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by djseanjohn77: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
9jahotblog:
it was reawarded back by the governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke. The contractor handling the projects is Sammya constructions. Maybe you should check google on it.

I don't doubt what you said, however, engineering wise, some progress must have been made, that feat can't be achieved in 100 days. I stand to be corrected, if due standard process are followed.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by djseanjohn77: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
transient123:

This is exactly what I just posted too....I am not a civil engineer but a telecom engineer....it defies every logic to even do a 5km road, dualized in 3months....haba, maybe they just put black paint..lol..we seem so gullible as a people.

You may be in Telecom, but Engineers are trained to think alike. It is simply logic, i personally posit that some progress might have been achieved to some percentage, then he re-award the same project to another contractor to have his print, just to take the overall final glory. But technically, that feat cannot be achieved in 100 days, geotechnical/geo-environmental reports etc take a while too, otherwise the quality and integrity of the road in the short and long run is in question
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Raf4: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:
What oyetola couldn't do in Four yrs, Adeleke did in 100 days.

And you believe that the road was started and completed within 100 days?
It was actually started by the previous governments, but completed and commissioned by the present government.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Raf4: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
insidelife22:
What oyetola couldn't do in Four yrs, Adeleke did in 100 days.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Niyineyo: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Really commendable!
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by nappy760(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
The road to my village don set 😁
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
bencr7:
grin grin grin that kogi governor na big clown 🤡, because of one person he destroy road.
Very funny joke.
I'm telling you. It's a big shame the man is from Ebira side, the Ebira people I know are like him.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Olamilekan1555(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

Na ur papa useless,u think am one of those woke yoruba that u can use reverse psycho on,oti ya Werey,ur gov are performing below expectations but that doesn't concern u,na yoruba be una problem,same soludo u people praised to high heaven has nothing to show,u see that tribalism we go wear am like trophy from now on,no b only una get madness for head

See the idiot I am a Yoruba guy with mindset different from yours. Please mention Yoruba Governor that is doing well better than their governor you will not focus on your problems but carry another man's problem for head. Well done mumu..
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I don't doubt what you said, however, engineering wise, some progress must have been made, that feat can't be achieved in 100 days. I stand to be corrected, if due standard process are followed.
Oyetola that supposed to continue it neglects it and start his own white elephant 🐘 projects . Today Oyetola have been forgotten. Ademola Adeleke is completing the projects APC left behind
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Breastfeed: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
lovely to see, really makes sense
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by olabamijisamson: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Even an illiterate knows you cannot start and complete a 4-lane dualized road of 10.5km within 100days. This lie cannot stand
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Telldem1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=tamdun post=121751510] Igbo will be mastirbating on Yoruba affairs instead of facing their own problem at home.
Anambra gov(soludo) that came before him has nothing to show but those mofo believed they know what's good for us[/quotep] who do you like this?
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by Telldem1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
nappy760:
The road to my village don set 😁
so nappy dey hear. Too much money . make I send aza.
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by MechanicMike: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2023
vivaciousvivi:

I had erroneously gone with the flow of the media when they dubbed him "the dancing governor" a while back. I was irritated that I didn't hear much concerning his manifesto during his campaign and couldn't understand why anyone would vote him in. I was wrong. This man is clearly working. I am glad I was probed wrong and the people of Osun are reaping some dividends from his appointment.

helo please are u intaressted in doin housegirl work & be provide nice uniform including free lunch & dinner & u will be paid a cool 25k(25000 naira a month.this is a shance for u to make extra money. Do u want please?(no oofense) smiley
Re: More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

helo please are u intaressted in doin housegirl work & be provide nice uniform including free lunch & dinner & u will be paid a cool 25k(25000 naira a month.this is a shance for u to make extra money. Do u want please?(no oofense) smiley
Hello! Are u interested in being foolish?
Oh no! I see you already are sweetie smiley
Small offence dey sha, I no go lie.
Happy Sunday!

Pictures As MTN Mast In Akwa Ibom Community Gutted By Fire (2015) / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos)