Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev (5809 Views)

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2011
I’m sitting in my mum’s shop away from the busy life of Lagos (mind you, we live in the suburbs of Lagos) trying to think what next after graduation, cos this boredom is killing me like crazy. Months now since I dropped the pen after that very last exam and popping champagne and drinking booze all-night trying to believe we’ve graduated (even though we aint seen our result yet) and the thought of NYSC is still months away, does kill me (partially because I think it’s a waste of a year in your life and the suspense of not knowing if you’d be thrown in a crisis torn or technologically deprived village). Amidst this thought my phone rang…. The second ring broke my thought and on checking who it was it was Mrs. Y(name withheld).
Mrs. Y is the wife of the ambassador of Nigeria to a Caribbean country(name withheld), she has a very successful chain of boutiques and supermarkets(name withheld) and was in Nigeria most times rather than being with her husband, she has two daughters and a son, both daughters are my age group but still in some private university(name withheld).

Source<>Jaguda

Read More<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/09/sugar-mummy-and-i-beginning-by-tha-rev.html
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by claremont(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2011
Don't you think it will have been better to have the full story on here?! Surely, you should know that most people will simply ignore your blog!
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by pendo89(f): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2011
Oh men the story is too long.
I only read the first paragraph and gave up after coming across Temi, Teni and Timi. undecided
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by Charbless(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2011
imagine ur lecturer(invigilator) come to the exam hall and yells at you guys (students) to submitt ur phones or fill exam malpratice form, only to screech-off with about 25 blackberries, 41 nokia touch and many more. Remember if u come for it u'l fill exam malpratice form. Wat would you do? D skool is umudike(unimyke) a scenario of just 20 hours agoo
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by MMM2(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2011
op
ok
undecided

I need her fone nos angry
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
Read the full story. I bet you will never regret you did.
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Claremont!! posting the full story here will be boring. thats why i shorten d stuff.
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by MMM2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2011
philippao:

Read the full story. I bet you will never regret you did.

op

U re 2 stingy undecided

I never go 2 ur blog again angry
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by Fokativ: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
Create another thread with the full gist.
Re: Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev by cathoye: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is my true life story,My name is Catherine am from lagos state nigeria,this is how I got my connection with a sugardad, I was once a bus driver in oyo state and I was paid N50,000,in a month so I hardly take care of myself and I also do different kind of job to support my salary,so one day I was traveling to a village called abuja so on my way driving I sight one man with a car beside the road,so on getting closer he stop me and ask me if have extra fuel for him that his own has just finish,I said ok let me draw for you from my bus so I did,so when I want move he then give me his I.D card and collected my number,so in Two week later he called to see him, then,I went there he asked me so many questions about my life,so I told him everything,so he said he has a surprise for me,that he will call me so I left,in 3days after, he called me and introduce me to a lman called Mr. Thomas so he left us,so the man told me that,that man there is an agent of sugar daddies here, and he has already told him everything about me,and he is ready to do anything for me but on one condition I said what is that, he said if only I can be his bed mate,I said ok let me think about it, then I left,So my sisters there is no option, I have no choice I have to go back in 3days after and to him, I have agreed, so 2 month later he open a business for me she do business In china and nigeria, right now I sell different kind of motors cars she open for me, I have branch in Akure Lagos,and Abuja,so that's is how I got my connection,so if in case you need a connection with a partner that will change your life story contact him on. so I believe your problems will changes to story and share a good testimony because he has done so many connection in my present, so I wonder how my life would have been for now if not for Agent Fola, if you also need any type of sugarlady or sugardad in any state or any country contact him on +2347082085282

(1) (Reply)

If U Can Do Dis Ur Relationship Will Last / Best Soft Ass Tweaker So Far!!! / Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.