Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Life Sucks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Sucks (671 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Sucks by Ilamina(f): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2023
cry
Re: Life Sucks by CallmeTrinity: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2023
You abused a whole tribe in one of your posts now you are feeling suicidal again?.

What is wrong with you? Why will you allow yourself to be so drawn into bitterness and it's consuming you.
Re: Life Sucks by CallmeTrinity: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Why are all your posts about suicide but it seems each time you smartly don't do it.

But do you ever think of all the people whom read your post and then have the confidence to go ahead and commit suicide?

Becareful because you are misleading others into suicide

4 Likes

Re: Life Sucks by CallmeTrinity: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Ilamina:
cry

Can you DM me your mobile number let me talk some sense into you

2 Likes

Re: Life Sucks by Jh0wsef(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Life Sucks by Ilamina(f): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
cry cry
Re: Life Sucks by Ilamina(f): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Why me
Re: Life Sucks by Ilamina(f): 1:17am On Mar 16, 2023
I wonder how suicide feels
Re: Life Sucks by Ilamina(f): 1:18am On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Why are all your posts about suicide but it seems each time you smartly don't do it.

But do you ever think of all the people whom read your post and then have the confidence to go ahead and commit suicide?

Becareful because you are misleading others into suicide
Because the time hasn't come..just preparing for it
Re: Life Sucks by Candidlady: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

men will always be men... leave her be... help the ladies around you first... talk sense into them

danboroba

2 Likes

Re: Life Sucks by ahnie: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:

men will always be men... leave her be... help the ladies around you first... talk sense into them

danboroba
Hajiya me yesa kin na zai'ge yaro din?

How re you doing?
Warmest regards.
Re: Life Sucks by Ilamina(f): 2:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:

danboroba
smiley
Re: Life Sucks by Candidlady: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2023
ahnie:

Hajiya me yesa kin na zai'ge yaro din?

How re you doing?
Warmest regards.

good morning

truth is idont trust any of em here on this forum.. most of em are perverted souls

these days before ireply any mention na to go check profile first... too many clone monikers

your dairy is always giving me joy
Re: Life Sucks by Spandau: 4:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:

good morning

truth is idont trust any of em here on this forum.. most of em are perverted souls

these days before ireply any mention na to go check profile first... too many clone monikers

your dairy is always giving me joy
The future is cloned
Re: Life Sucks by CallmeTrinity: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:

danboroba

Kai you are so senseless. See how stupid you are
Re: Life Sucks by Spandau: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:

danboroba

The future is danborobaic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Achraf Hakimi Hid His Money From His Wife / What Are They Doing? / Come Here Wetin Dey Worry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.