Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect (2982 Views)

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by helinues: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You wey the claim say you get brain see wetin you dey post for nairaland... stupid and reckless comments everywhere

Those who truly have functioning brain would have avoided any stupid or reckless comments except dumbos which their brains have been swapped with shampoo foam
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Let me tell you the psychological effects of your activities on this forum.

It's logical for people to troll or attack those who are doing far beter than them in all ramifications.

You see all of us on this forum which you have been trolling, we are far above you which you can never meet up reason why you are trolling us and mind you, we can never stoop so low to that level.

Continue with the derision

Poverty speaking with pride

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Ofunaofu: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Those who truly have functioning brain would have avoided any stupid or reckless comments except dumbos which their brains have been swapped with shampoo foam

good you have agreed to the fact that you post and make stupid or reckless comments all over nairaland
good, you have also accepted the fact that you got dead brain cells

You are on your way to redemption
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

good you have agreed to the fact that you post and make stupid or reckless comments all over nairaland
good, you have also accepted the fact that you got dead brain cells

You are on your way to redemption

Tell the bascard

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Lanretoye(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
boltwings:
Dollar to naira exchange rate will get to the range of $1= #1500 to #2000

Fulani terrorist, bokoharam , ISIS etc will take over more villages and kill more without being arrested. They have resumed killing already in Benue and some part of Nigeria the moment Tinubu was declared INEC president

There won't be state police. Remember that all southern governors voted for the establishment of state police, but forget about state police

There will be more stealing and corruption, wrecking the already damaged economy

There will be scarcity of food because of the terrorist destructions effects. Prices of food will increase

Our refineries will not be fixed. we will still be importing fuel instead of producing in the country and crashing down the price.

I am saving this post here so you can come back to it if eventually Peter Obi didn't come in as the president.
go and ask your father how Onitsha market was a hub of commercial activities in the south east before obi became governor,then compare to what it is now.if u get the answer,come back and tell.
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Fintiri: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Go to school you said no

Now you are in a political thread talking like a lunati*c

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Glogloglo(f): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=121758606]

You must be a pretty big fool
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by lildush(m): 1:59am On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

Typical Obi supporters, tell us how Obi is better than Tinubu see him writing bunkum

Radarada

This is just a big and clear fact . How can a drug lord be our president? And his deputy a Boko Haram leader? Seriously? Is this the best we have to offer? Wat message are we sending to the international community? Already we have a bad image before the international community. We need to make things right from now. Tinubu is very corrupt and wayword. He can't lead this country. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Tflex01: 2:32am On Mar 16, 2023
boltwings:

Fulani terrorist, bokoharam , ISIS etc will take over more villages and kill more without being arrested. They have resumed killing already in Benue and some part of Nigeria the moment Tinubu was declared INEC president

There won't be state police. Remember that all southern governors voted for the establishment of state police, but forget about state police

There will be more stealing and corruption, wrecking the already damaged economy

There will be scarcity of food because of the terrorist destructions effects. Prices of food will increase

Our refineries will not be fixed. we will still be importing fuel instead of producing in the country and crashing down the price.

I am saving this post here so you can come back to it if eventually Peter Obi didn't come in as the president.

These and bigger doom will be the portion of you and your family in Jesus name. It will never be my portion and that of progressive Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by gmo10(m): 3:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Fintiri:

Tinubu was nabbed by narcotics agency

Agency when they nab CRACKERS he forfeitted the dirty money

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
you lied about Obi's conglomerate in the UK, you were bursted now you've changed the topic cos of arrogance and pride, no thanks to ignorance, you guys have really been brainwashed. It's a pity.
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by ORIAYO70(m): 3:55am On Mar 16, 2023
boltwings:

J

So is the Alaba business man called Obi that does not know anything about fiscal policy will do better...Reno was right.
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Globad(f): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Fintiri:

Obi will b better than Tinubu any day any time .

Take that to the bank

This is a man who took a loan to build a conglomerate in UK and back in Nigeria.

Not a man that went to USA to disgrace Nigeria selling heroin

Really? What's the name of the conglomerate he built in the UK?
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Sevenworldpower(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2023
boltwings:

Tinubu is not that bad..
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Houseontherock1: 6:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Nobody will turn things around! ALL the candidates are just going for a bite of the national cake. Know this and know peace! The good news is: no candidate can be as wicked as Bubu in the nearest future. Take whatever they dish and grub
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Blazebond(m): 6:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Stop clowning yourself,tinubu is president till at least 2027.
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by enemybulldozer(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:
Having the mentality of only your candidate can turn things around is not only delusional but backwards
Always accusing others of same thing you're guilty of.
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by enemybulldozer(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2023
helinues:

Take age and health away from Tinubu and tell me in one single way Obi is better than Tinubu.

I am waiting to read from you
Why should he take those two out?
What can you do without health and age by your side?
This is the reason Why we the sane and intelligent, always call tinubu supporters urchin.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Difrent: 6:58am On Mar 16, 2023
boltwings:
it's not about my candidate, it's about competency and integrity

And is it only your candidate that has those attributes.
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Difrent: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2023
MrSensor:
why are you trying everything to push the old baffoon down our throat?

And why are you also trying so hard to make third come first
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Difrent: 7:02am On Mar 16, 2023
boltwings:
I don't need to take you back to who Obi is. The world has seen all candidate and Nigerians chose Obi after doing better in every comparations. But INEC thought otherwise and gave it to Tinubu by force. no need going back comparing them, I am just telling you all what to experience if eventually Tinubu happens to be your next president. I guess you didn't like the truth in my post because thats exactly what will happen.
IGBOS ONLY VOTE COMPETENT PEOPLE YEN YEN YEN
ask them how come they vote disasters as governors they keep mum.
Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by fareed69(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2023
MrSensor:
he did not win, he rigged.

Like this ?

Re: If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect by Globad(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fintiri:

Obi will b better than Tinubu any day any time .

Take that to the bank

This is a man who took a loan to build a conglomerate in UK and back in Nigeria.

Not a man that went to USA to disgrace Nigeria selling heroin

Stop spreading lies

He didn't build any conglomerate in the UK

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment New Governor Of Kano, Abba Kabir Yusuf, Refused To Use The Official S / Between Obasanjo And Fela / Nigerians Celebrate Emeritus Prof. Taiwo At 100!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.