Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? (27226 Views)

Truck Loaded With Cattle to Enugu Somersaulted On Kano Flyover / Why Is Flight Price Now Expensive In Nigeria (picture) / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by COdeGenesis: 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Green Airways is the cheapest about 35k or so

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Brownshoe: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Salary wey never enter don finish!

Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Revolva(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
De ask on NL no go airline websites and check it ....una de make person vex
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by DasBeste: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
ogoloray:

Fast and reliable!

Ahswear
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by pikechukwu6(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
The last I enter was 1m undecided
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by alobright17(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
EmiDon11:
Pls i am planning to board a flight from abuja to enugu town.
How much is flight ticket now?
And how many hours will the flight take?

You know your way to NL but you don’t know airpeace website or other airline sites to search for price mugu .

You wan enter flight for that we won’t rest .
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by nedekid: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
It's 10k if you show your apc ID card.
If they ask for the coded word, just wisper "ja GA ban".
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by mark2sunny(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrregistration:
The last one I booked was 40k.... Dana airline

Your surest CAC registration plug is active and available
Reach me
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by mikeweezy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
ogoloray:

Tah, 1500
Shift jor 1270
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by zikter(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
EmiDon11:
TO ALL THE FOLKS CRITICIZING ME HERE FOR ASKING:

I just asked to know the current price from those that flies day in, day out.

Can u tell me that the price of phone you see on google is the exact amount they will tell you in the market?

Nb: This thread is for business men that does long distance businesses, that Books flight on daily basis.

Not for some students that still donate money just to go and see airport.

Thank U.
OP They are right to refer you to websites of airlines. Prices vary even within the same airline base on different factors. The most accurate way to get what you are looking for is the use airlines websites.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by edungene7: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
The mod that sent this to front page should also help me with this how much is the official rate of pure water in Nigeria now because I need one bag
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Go airline wey you wan fly website and check everything
d question tire me oooo. He just wan show himself.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
edungene7:
The mod that sent this to front page should also help me with this how much is the official rate of pure water in Nigeria now because I need one bag
abeg if u confirm d price, lemme know too. I need am
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by nedum87(f): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
its 55k for Ibom air

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by GeneralPulal: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
hacunamatata:
South East that was the most peaceful region.
APC GOVERNMENT HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD.
You mean Nnamdi Kanu worked for Apc?
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Ballonice: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Could help you book one
As soon as possible
What’s soo me
EmiDon11:
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Not everyone knows how to book flight themselves. Some people are also scared of doing these things themselves. You people should be calming down on this forum.

OP, go to fly-air-peace. The fare would depend on the proximity to your travel date, but least fare is about 50k now. You’ll need a valid ID to board. Have that in mind.

Regards!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by adecz: 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
No direct flight🛫 ✈️ 🛬 from any location in Nigeria to Abuja lasts more than one hour ...
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Agbalanze(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
That's ibom and air peace. If it's not very urgent, avoid Tuesdays because it's seen as the first working day of the week in south east so it's a rush day.
It's about 50mins..

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Probz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrregistration:
The last one I booked was 40k.... Dana airline

Your surest CAC registration plug is active and available

For the love of God do not fly with Dana Air.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by ezekhiel(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
I travelled with Airpeace on Wednesday for #71500. The flight took about 45 minutes. The price depends on when you book but you won't pay less than 50k with airpeace.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Mrregistration: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Probz:

For the love of God do not fly with Dana Air.

Why
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
EmiDon11:

60k for Sunday flight@55mins
Email me for immediate booking
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Didijiji: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Flight wey be16k before

APC really damaged Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by MrDoGood(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
EmiDon11:

Is this your first time flying?
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by sylve11: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
HeartlessMan:
The process & effort it took you to open this dumb thread is more than checking flight rates from any airline.

You and the mod that thought it was good to push this to fp are dumb.

na show body na. embarassed cool
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by deavicky(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
EmiDon11:
haba!

Na iragbiji or ogbomoso airways?
Ore airline.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by Atonsboy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Abeg who wan enter plane dey ask how much be flight. Dis one dey find who go suggest to am to use night bus. My brother flight from Abuja to Enugu nah 4,500. If you reach there early momo u fit get 3k own. SAFE JOURNEY.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by RPG2020(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
ogoloray:
Na mumu dey pay for flight!

.. Na Edo Airways you dey used fly

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? by cunley(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Naso village people dry always follow una
Why can't you just plasrore download airline APK and keep everything low profile?
Very soon people will start asking you for money and you will fell offended and they in return will be praying for your donwfall since you have money to fly and can't help from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Party Members Died Going For Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election / Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.