Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? (303 Views)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / If U Are 30 And Still In Ur Parents House,read This. / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Market women, some shop owners nd some drivers are not accepting it in my area. How abt ur area? How is the acceptance like?
Re: Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? by Ahmed0336(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Market women, some shop owners nd some drivers are not accepting it in my area. How abt ur area? How is the acceptance like?
You haven't told us the name of your area and what is their reason for not accepting the old naira.

Meanwhile, I never comot since Monday, will go to the bank tomorrow before I post my update.
Re: Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? by Victoria938(f): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yes in Abuja
Re: Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:

You haven't told us the name of your area and what is their reason for not accepting the old naira.

Meanwhile, I never comot since Monday, will go to the bank tomorrow before I post my update.
Banks started issuing the old notes since last week but the acceptance level is poor in some part of Akwa Ibom. I wanna travel to Lagos next week nd i don't knw how i'll manage
Re: Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Victoria938:
Yes in Abuja
That's because it's the FCT nd because Pple are more enlightened over there
Re: Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? by Foodqueen(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
I never even see am.
Re: Are They Accepting The Old Naira Note In Ur Area? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Foodqueen:
I never even see am.
Have u gone to ur bank?

(1) (Reply)

Never Do This Whenever You Are Invited For A Dinner!!!! / Man Electrocuted While On Duty In Abia State / The Major Reasons Why You Should Steer Clear From Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.