Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor (32599 Views)

I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai / Sanwo-olu Sends Strong Message To Rhodes-vivour, Jandor After Election Victory / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Omoawoke: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Wizpa(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by uyimove19(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by raskymonojendor: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
Bode George has only one vote and he cannot influence voters to vote for his preferred candidate. Lagosians IPOBIANS are massively voting for GRV, Bode George or no Bode George.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by babtoundey(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
Bode George has only one vote and he cannot influence voters to vote for his preferred candidate. Lagosians are massively voting for GRV, Bode George or no Bode George.

BRV ko
BMW ni

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Gloriagee(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
No problem, just campaign na or is the godfatherism the reason youre barely campaigning

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by goodness4ever(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
One day, the overbearing influence of godfathers will become a thing of the past.
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bode George endorsement of Chinedu brought Jandor out of hiding. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by truthfinder319: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sanwo-Olu will beat all of you by God's grace

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Fcwilly: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why don't you play along then achieve what you want.
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Beremx(f): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

e go shock you. I guess IPOBIANS gave Peter Obi 900k votes against Tinubu. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by gigabyte13: 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Like Bode George has successfully endorsed someone that went on to win before.....
Bode George always ends up on the lossing side.
ADDICTED LOSSER

5 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by hohafrank(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
SHIVA001:
Two of una is chasing shadows. Not your turn yet. Sanwo leekan si.
Your rigging can't work.Let. him be preparing his hand over speech.
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by PHIPEX(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
This one is not serious, few days to an election he's fighting his party members instead of appealing for votes, he's obviously a mole
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by sweetjohn(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Imagine the height of deceipts. A Yoruba man from Ogun, or Osun telling a true lagosian not to vote their own brother and sons but vote them. And to add pepper to injury, this osun and Ogun immigrants branded your own brother outcast and you are appruading them. Quick two questions. How many Lagosian have ruled Lagos or made half of the money Tinubu stole from Lagos? How many Lagosians have gone to Ogun or Osun to contest for governorship and win? An ananmbra man can not come to Ebonyi to contest election and win neither will any south east person go to any other south east state to try such. So, the ball is now on your court true Lagosian. Don't fall to this cheap blackmail from all this Yoruba immigrants from other sw states. Don't be a slave in your own land.

Waiting concern Igbos with gubernatorial positions in Lagos or any other states. No Igbo man have ever gone to any other states to contest for governorship. But according to the constitution, every Nigerians has the power to vote anywhere he or she resident. Ours is just to vote and yours (the true indigene) is to contest. And from my rights accorded to me by the constitution of Nigeria, I say vote for LP from top to bottom in Lagos states.

Igbos are the most civilized tribe. We don't threaten people on who to vote and not to vote. We have never burnt any person shops, houses or business places.

Igbos don't do tribalism and don't even have time for it when he is supposed to be making money in his shop. Tribalism is practice be jobless tribal bigots and supported by brainless individual.

You all should have known the Igbos by now, Igbos don't succumb to threat. It's not today they have started threatening the Igbos. For years the Igbos have been threatened in the north but we are still strong there. In 2015, the Oba of Lagos who instead of supportibg his own, Agbaje but due to poor rational ability and low self esteem, threatened the Igbos of Lagoon if they should vote for Agbeje his own brother. What happened? Igbos all came out to vote en mass for Agbeje.
Come March 18th, even the Igbos that don't want to vote before in Lagos will come out enmass to vote for Gbadebo. The average Igboman Loves challenges and hate it when one try to play god over another. We don't do eye service, we say it as it is and leave the truth glaring to your face.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by eikeem(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Issokay. We dey wait for di post-election reconciliation.
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by BurialGround: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
And Chinedu was begging for PDP to collapse it's structure to labour. Clown.

Anyway, No to IPOB in Lagos.

The more you call him Chinedu to spite him, to more God will continue to lead him.

Chinedu = God is leading.
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Naturemed: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
So that I y u don't campaign again
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by puremaker7(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
...and so? GRV we know. Some apc campaigners were chased away at Ekoro area of Alimosho yesterday by awon omo adugbo stoning the hell out of them. Incidentally, they were dancing past when the boys were pasting GRV posters on the traffic light area. When I said we don't know sanwoolu in Alimosho, urchins were ranting grin. Saturday is closer. Why not come and vote sanwoolu in Alimosho then, since you want to impose sanwoolu on us?

You guys would be outside lagos and be dictating to us on what to do in our state. 25th of Feb election in lag hasn't taught you guys enough lesson. Just continue.
Nobody stone anybody in Alimoso, you are just one of the political touts harassing people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by zoedew: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
The die is cast!
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Adabestseason(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
I thought by now the old man will seeking for asylum
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Jostoman: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Only in lagos

Governor Sanwo Olu from Ogun State

Deputy governor Hamzat from Ogun state

Lagos Speaker OBASA from Ogun state.

2027 they will bring Seyi Tinubu from Osun State to come and rule over you in Lagos

LAGOSIAN Una mumu never do for 24years

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Beosten(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
...and so? GRV we know. Some apc campaigners were chased away at Ekoro area of Alimosho yesterday by awon omo adugbo stoning the hell out of them. Incidentally, they were dancing past when the boys were pasting GRV posters on the traffic light area. When I said we don't know sanwoolu in Alimosho, urchins were ranting grin. Saturday is closer. Why not come and vote sanwoolu in Alimosho then, since you want to impose sanwoolu on us?

You guys would be outside lagos and be dictating to us on what to do in our state. 25th of Feb election in lag hasn't taught you guys enough lesson. Just continue.

And if they stone you too in APC stronghold, you will rant and call them agberos

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by LegacyB: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Your Thiefnubuu mole, jandor has spoken but he's late to the party. GRV,the true Lagosian is here.. Sanwo Olu should go govern his Ogun state. That's all
Ok prepare your rigging noise as usual. Why are you people always on the wrong side politically?
Well that’s the outcome of arrogance laced with hatred for others!
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Shetemi12(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:

They give yourself joy.. you will cry by Saturday. Oloriburuku

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lobatan... imagine

“who comes into equity must come with clean hands.”
Likes of Pa adebanjo & Co
Elderstatemen With zero dignities
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by nura15(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yoruba people are the most tribalistic set of people in Nigeria, I knew what I faced growing up with Yoruba adults just because my Yoruba mum married my dad 'Delta ibo'.

Tinubu might do well as a president but that doesn't mean Yoruba people will stop being tribalistic... they have the worst set of mouth when it comes to insults[/quote].

Point of correction; The most tribalistic and hateful tribe in Nigeria is Igbo. Please correct your mistake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Omoawoke: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
looseweight:
Someone should clear me before I make a mistake of voting LP. I heard the LP deputy gov candidate smokes shisha. E true? Please show evidence if its true or not.

Vote ipob at your own risk

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide / FG Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Murder Of Akunyili’s Husband, Gulak, 184 Others / Firefighters Wash New Roads In Imo In Preparation For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.