Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor (32649 Views)

I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai / Sanwo-olu Sends Strong Message To Rhodes-vivour, Jandor After Election Victory / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by SHIVA001: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
40Bullets:
Okay
Jandor behaving like Lagos Kwakwanso
You mean low budget kwankwoso 😂

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by puremaker7(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
...the way we shouted rigging when we delivered our LG for labour on the 25th Feb? Where there were rigging, we had proofs and the court will decide on that when the time comes. . Shebi you guys were ranting that ibos voted apc out in lagos on the 25th? Whe some of you guys included Alimosho, Somolu, kosofe, the predominantly yoruba LGAs in Lagos as areas where igbo voted labour party, where their population is less than 10% in Alimosho alone, then i stopped tackling you guys. This also was a proof that most of you aren't resident in lagos...you know nothing, just displaying emotions on NL.

In Lagos, we have other tribes living with us. Not only igbos. But you gullibility put everything on them. Here, there are fulanis, hausas, itshekiris, urhobos isokos, benins, kalabaris, kajes, etc who also vote here every 4 years. You know nothing about Lagos. Ibos hardly come out on election day to vote. Why did King Sunny Ade son win in igbo dominated areas if they actually worked against yorubas as you ignorantly claim? Concentrate on matters that concern you while we deal with ours . It's us lagosians who said we don't want the tyrany of Tinubu anymore and that still stands. Lagos isn't developing
I have been in Lagos for the past 20yrs.
What you failed to know is that majority that voted LP in the presidental election voted against Muslim Muslim tickets, many of my friends that voted LP in the last election are voting Sanwo olu this time around, You will be shocked on that day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by hakeem4(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
looseweight:
Someone should clear me before I make a mistake of voting LP. I heard the LP deputy gov candidate smokes shisha. E true? Please show evidence if its true or not.
Not true
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by raskymonojendor: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
...the way we shouted rigging when we delivered our LG for labour on the 25th Feb? Where there were rigging, we had proofs and the court will decide on that when the time comes. . Shebi you guys were ranting that ibos voted apc out in lagos on the 25th?
Akeju Damilola is a Labour Party amateur rigger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Eriokanmi: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
DWJOBScom:

I thought Aregbe has begged you people
Na wa o
We no gree. Come to Alimosho, you'd pity people. It rained cat and dog yesterday. Those living in dad's house called and told me Aboru canal was not passable. Only ambode remembered us. They only come every election period to sweep our votes away knowing we have the largest Population in lagos . You'd never see them again after they take office

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Eriokanmi: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Akeju Damilola is a Labour Party amateur riggers.
I told you where there were ringing, we had our proofs. we didn't just shout rigging. We had all LP as polling agents who snapped all the signed result sheets...by other party agents as proofs. The agege rigging was not even done professionally grin. We shall meet in court
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by raskymonojendor: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
puremaker7:
What you failed to know is that majority that voted LP in the presidental election voted against Muslim Muslim tickets, many of my friends that voted LP in the last election are voting Sanwo olu this time around.
Same here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Ballmer: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
But you don't have clip to this lie
Did you watch how labour was chased from no man's land in Epe ?

Eriokanmi:
...and so? GRV we know. Some apc campaigners were chased away at Ekoro area of Alimosho yesterday by awon omo adugbo stoning the hell out of them. Incidentally, they were dancing past when the boys were pasting GRV posters on the traffic light area. When I said we don't know sanwoolu in Alimosho, urchins were ranting grin. Saturday is closer. Why not come and vote sanwoolu in Alimosho then, since you want to impose sanwoolu on us?

You guys would be outside lagos and be dictating to us on what to do in our state. 25th of Feb election in lag hasn't taught you guys enough lesson. Just continue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by BeanX(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
looseweight:
Someone should clear me before I make a mistake of voting LP. I heard the LP deputy gov candidate smokes shisha. E true? Please show evidence if its true or not.
Na confirm bad girl be that oh, don't waste your votes on club goers, vote Sanwo-olu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by raskymonojendor: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
looseweight:
She was chased out of PDP as well. Just like GRV, she re-arranged her name too.

Chinedu has turned to Gbadebo
Abiodun has turned to Islamiyat

She is now using her Muslim name to try and appeal to Muslim voters. But those parole no dey work for local elections like governorship and state House of Assembly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by whirlout: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bode George endorsement don't mean squat. All this corrupt elder statesmen are overrated but truth be told, this Jandor (name alone is a turn off) is not a governorship candidate material. The guy is more like a local govt election material right on par with a MC Oluomo type. I 've watched his interviews and the guy is far removed from reality, no concrete plan, his utterances and mannerisms also isn't executive like. I know this is Nigeria and that doesn't mean much but compared to the other candidates, he seem totally out of place. I clearly understand the strategic plan of the Labor party guy and he can articulate it very well. Whether feasible or not, I think I know what he intends to do. Jandor not so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Eriokanmi: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
puremaker7:
I have been in Lagos for the past 20yrs.
What you failed to know is that majority that voted LP in the presidental election voted against Muslim Muslim tickets, many of my friends that voted LP in the last election are voting Sanwo olu this time around, You will be shocked on that day.
Keep repeating what sanwoolu said to you guys. Both Christians and Muslims voted Labour in Alimosho. Alimosho is next to Epe on population of Muslims in Lagos. Why did LP win here if what you're saying was true?. Leave sanwoolu to keep dreaming. We don't know him here. Any Alimosho member on NL would attest to this. I'm not making false allegations. He did nothing here. God bless Ambode.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by puremaker7(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Same here.
Some of these guys are naive

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Luckysbab: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
...and so? GRV we know. Some apc campaigners were chased away at Ekoro area of Alimosho yesterday by awon omo adugbo stoning the hell out of them. Incidentally, they were dancing past when the boys were pasting GRV posters on the traffic light area. When I said we don't know sanwoolu in Alimosho, urchins were ranting grin. Saturday is closer. Why not come and vote sanwoolu in Alimosho then, since you want to impose sanwoolu on us?

You guys would be outside lagos and be dictating to us on what to do in our state. 25th of Feb election in lag hasn't taught you guys enough lesson. Just continue.

You're typing nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Buccalcavity2: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Gbam. I thought Sanwolus crime was that he has a godfather and you want to get rid of that kind of structure. Bode George wants to godfather from PDP.
The deceit in GRV candidature is evident to the blind. It's all about Tinubu and nothing about competence for PDP and PDPlite

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Eriokanmi: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ballmer:

I know of my own LG. Sanwoolu did nothing here. Ask people where Alimosho is, and come ask questions when less busy. He's not known here an the result was evident on the 25th of Feb. Did you think APC didn't campaign here? Did you think they didn't spend money?

Ambode was going to be compensated for his massive projects during the primaries that were to reelect him. On getting to the venue, they sent back all the Alimosho delegates. They said the instruction was from above. He'd have been reelected with the voting by the Alimosho delegates.

When some people who know nothing about lagos politics are talking, I'd just read and pas cos they don't know what's up. They keep accusing ibos, maybe because obi the LP candidate is ibo. What a great mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by puremaker7(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Keep repeating what sanwoolu said to you guys. Both Christians and Muslims voted Labour in Alimosho. Alimosho is next to Epe on population of Muslims in Lagos. Why did LP win here if what you're saying was true?. Leave sanwoolu to keep dreaming. We don't know him here. Any Alimosho member on NL would attest to this. I'm not making false allegations. He did nothing here. God bless Ambode.
LP won Epe in the last election? Tinubu got 19, 867 Obi got 3,497 That should tell you that the last presidental election in Lagos was based on religion.
Don't worry election is around the corner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by highchief1: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
looseweight:
yes she’s smokes heavily in clubs but vote LP from top to bottom it’s an order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by MasterTeeUSA: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jandor should have stayed in APC...he was becoming formidable with his Lagos 4 Lagos...but going to PDP has made him irrelevant. They tricked him and now they have endorsed LP...all of them will Lule...but Jandor has no political future after Saturday.

nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5snPDu0nU

I fought against godfatherism in APC, Lagos. My refusal of recognising Bode George as a godfather in the PDP is a major reason for his endorsement of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour of LP against my candidature in the PDP - Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran, PDP Governorship Candidate, Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by highchief1: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5snPDu0nU

I fought against godfatherism in APC, Lagos. My refusal of recognising Bode George as a godfather in the PDP is a major reason for his endorsement of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour of LP against my candidature in the PDP - Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran, PDP Governorship Candidate, Lagos
some ppl have a bad reputation if they endorse u,u will never win.Bode is one of them.Obasanjo is another.pastor Eneche is another,3some suleiman is another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Omoawoke: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
This arise guys talk anyhow, they can't even hide this bias and disdain for Jandor. Not professional at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by raskymonojendor: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
highchief1:
some ppl have a bad reputation if they endorse u,u will never win.Bode is one of them.Obasanjo is another.pastor Eneche is another,3some suleiman is another.
grin grin grin
Funny but true especially for OBJ and Bode George in the SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by ofuonyebi: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
ALL of you including your rejected jailor godfather are like blind men walking down the isles
looking for Paris in Kotonu!
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Eriokanmi: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
puremaker7:
LP won Epe in the last election? Tinubu got 19, 867 Obi got 3,497 That should tell you that the last presidental election in Lagos was based on religion.

Shameful have been quoting a kid who is so naive.
I never said LP won epe. I said...Alimosho was next to Epe in population of Muslims in Lagos...yet LP won here. Number of churches in Alimosho is lower, when compared to other areas in Lagos as well. So, if religion played a key role, APC would have won in Alimosho . We have our peculiar issues. Lagos state government under sanwoolu did nothing here in 4 years. Aboru canal swept away people during flooding last year. Sanwoolu was called, he turned a deaf ear. GRV visited those areas and promised
to dredge it . Elders here aren't supporting sanwoolu as well. That's the point

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Exedyne: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ballmer:

Hellpee na Lying and rodent infested party

5 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by highchief1: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

grin grin grin
Funny but true.
who endorsement help bros.The least endorsed ppl are winning these days.Jandor should go and try his luck.although my prayers are with sanwolu.As for the opportunist GRV he would have run for reps.He will never govern Lagos not from LP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by puremaker7(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I never said LP won epe. I said...Alimosho was next to Epe in population of Muslims in Lagos...yet LP won here. Number of churches in Alimosho is lower, when compared to other areas in Lagos as well. So, if religion played a key role, APC would have won in Alimosho . We have our peculiar issues. Lagos state government under sanwoolu did nothing here in 4 years. Elders here aren't supporting sanwoolu as well. That's the point
oh! I got you...it's a democracy anyway, you are free to support anybody you prefer as for me I have benefitted enough from Sanwoolu sha reason why I'm supporting him, as for Chinedu I don't have problem based on tribe, but the guy doesn't look like he will deliver based on his affiliation with Ipob, and he has always been twitting against Yoruba in the past.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by tamdun: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This is my problem with APC,they too comfortable in Lagos,they need to do more to retain their strongholds,I voted for apc last Saturday and I'll vote again this coming Sat but apc need to do more,we no dey even feel them for amuwo

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna In Lock Down, As El-zakzaky Appears In Court (Photos) / TCN Explains Electricity Shortage Nationwide / Buhari's Speech At The Delegates Conference Of The NLC, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.