Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor (32636 Views)

I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai / Sanwo-olu Sends Strong Message To Rhodes-vivour, Jandor After Election Victory / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by soloaudu: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
festacman:
Bode George destroyed PDP in Lagos by desperately trying to be what Tinubu is in APC.
. Just the truth - that is the jealousy that makes Pa Bode George and Obj always going against Tinubu. And they are always defeated.

How are these men going to handle watching the Presidential Inauguration? I really pity them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Eriokanmi: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
puremaker7:
oh! I got you...
Aboru canal swept people away last year during flooding. Sanwoolu was called, he never showed up. It's not only during election that a leader is supposed to show empathy, just to get their votes. Every leader should walk their talk. We all know GRV is a buttie, who can't speak Yoruba well. That doesn't change the fact that he's lagosian and of yoruba descennt. This guy visited the Aboru area and promised to do something. Gone are those days when politicians would be expecting free votes. Times are changing now. Its good for democracy
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Chetas81(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
SHIVA001:

Nothing But Joy From Our house. We Don't think about tragedies like you. We count our blessings in your Family.. we don't let our past control our Present.
shithole citizens deceived their self like this since 1960
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by ridwintin89(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Beremx:
Bode George has only one vote and he cannot influence voters to vote for his preferred candidate. Lagosians are massively voting for GRV, Bode George or no Bode George.
not Lagosian voting GRV,but Ipobian.U left your muddy land and started forming big in Lagos. Amadioha fire u people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by anonymuz(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
SHIVA001:
Two of una is chasing shadows. Not your turn yet. Sanwo leekan si.
presidency you think is a loss, state will definitely shock you. I'm obidient. I want good governance, not partisan.
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by SHIVA001: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chetas81:
shithole citizens deceived their self like this since 1960
You deceived yourself and became a disaster, we are realistic with ourselves. No deceit

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by seguno2: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

I fought against godfatherism in APC, Lagos. My refusal of recognising Bode George as a godfather in the PDP is a major reason for his endorsement of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour of LP against my candidature in the PDP - Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran, PDP Governorship Candidate, Lagos

How much money will it take for this former APC cameraman to sellout his own party and chance to Sanwo Olu?
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by anonymuz(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Your Thiefnubuu mole, jandor has spoken but he's late to the party. GRV,the true Lagosian is here.. Sanwo Olu should go govern his Ogun state. That's all
they think we've lost, we will schock them on Saturday. I bet it as an analyst. I'm obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by SHIVA001: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
anonymuz:
presidency you think is a loss, state will definitely shock you. I'm obidient. I want good governance, not partisan.
Sanwo is the good governance, we cannot put Lagos state in the hands of an amateur like the young rich mans son, Lagos state is not a training equipment to check your competence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Your Thiefnubuu mole, jandor has spoken but he's late to the party. GRV,the true Lagosian is here.. Sanwo Olu should go govern his Ogun state. That's all

GBAM!
GBAM!
GBAMJABIAMILLION!!!
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Eriokanmi: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

This is my problem with APC,they too comfortable in Lagos,they need to do more to retain their strongholds,I voted for apc last Saturday and I'll vote again this coming Sat but apc need to do more,we no dey even feel them for amuwo
You see what am saying? And some people would be staying another thing, despite the obvious. Likewise, I've voted apc several times in the past. I voted buhari in 2015. Nobody cares if you steal but provide the basic things. Roads, infrastructure, security, etc. If you like, steal the rest. People aren't asking for too much. Sadly, even the basics, they're ignoring, despite the huge resources at our disposal in lagos . Did you know, despite ambode's
massive projects, his government still declared budget surplus? You and i know why he was removed.

People are wiser now. They're too comfortable and it's because nobody is challenging them .
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by puremaker7(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

This is my problem with APC,they too comfortable in Lagos,they need to do more to retain their strongholds,I voted for apc last Saturday and I'll vote again this coming Sat but apc need to do more,we no dey even feel them for amuwo
I'm even happy as they are shaking this Sanwoolu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by compton11(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
looseweight:
Someone should clear me before I make a mistake of voting LP. I heard the LP deputy gov candidate smokes shisha. E true? Please show evidence if its true or not.
not her but voting LP is a fvckin mistake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by 13october: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5snPDu0nU

I fought against godfatherism in APC, Lagos. My refusal of recognising Bode George as a godfather in the PDP is a major reason for his endorsement of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour of LP against my candidature in the PDP - Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran, PDP Governorship Candidate, Lagos

SANWO EKO DON WIN ALREADY
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by puremaker7(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You see what am saying? And some people would be staying another thing, despite the obvious. Likewise, I've voted apc several times in the past. I voted buhari in 2015. Nobody cares if you steal but provide the basic things. Roads, infrastructure, security, etc. If you like, steal the rest. People aren't asking for too much. Sadly, even the basics, they're ignoring, despite the huge resources at our disposal in lagos . Did you know, despite ambode's
massive projects, his government still declared budget surplus? You and i know why he was removed.

People are wiser now. They're too comfortable and it's because nobody is challenging them .
I understand you to be honest

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Analyst7: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
That one concern una. My vote is for Babajide Sanwo-Olu
This one na ur own concern too sef
My vote for GRV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by infogeneral: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Imagine GRV romancing Bode George and he is taking about new Nigeria. Scam!

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by seguno2: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

You be correct wiseman. You know what’s up.

There is so much more work to be done if Tinubu’s stranglehold on Lagosians is to end. Can we work hard enough for the goal
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Allisgud: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
u will know its a rubbish statement, how much does bode george have to be a a godfather you think its by talking and endorsing, tinubu looted enough money during its time as govnor, that is what he is gallivanting about with today as godfather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by seguno2: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
infogeneral:
Imagine GRV romancing Bode George and he is taking about new Nigeria. Scam!

Should he romance with Tinubu, the man who deprives Lagos children of free education in schools with adequate professional teachers?

Is that the useless rogue that you want him to romance for your new Nigeria
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by luluman: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5snPDu0nU

God be with you. Say NO to Godfatherism in politics.
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by seguno2: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You see what am saying? And some people would be staying another thing, despite the obvious. Likewise, I've voted apc several times in the past. I voted buhari in 2015. Nobody cares if you steal but provide the basic things. Roads, infrastructure, security, etc. If you like, steal the rest. People aren't asking for too much. Sadly, even the basics, they're ignoring, despite the huge resources at our disposal in lagos . Did you know, despite ambode's massive projects, his government still declared budget surplus? You and i know why he was removed.

Where is your evidence for the highlighted part??
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by GEEBITE: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
It is a big lie and propangada. She is lawyer with MBA from good schools in UK. A daughter of former Oba of Ikorodu who contested as Senator for Lagos East in 2019. That is the work of mischief makers and she has even gone ahead to debunk it.
looseweight:
Someone should clear me before I make a mistake of voting LP. I heard the LP deputy gov candidate smokes shisha. E true? Please show evidence if its true or not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by seguno2: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
13october:
SANWO EKO DON WIN ALREADY

Because of this former APC cameraman’s delirious song, like a drunk canary bird, to cause disaffection in Gbadebo’s campaign?

You and the cameraman must take Lagosians for certified mumus. Try again and better.
Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by olumide4christ: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
SHIVA001:

Sanwo is the good governance, we can put Lagos state in the hands of an amateur like the young rich mans son, Lagos state is not a training equipment to check your competence.

Well said.

At the bolded above...the correct spelling is we can't, not we can.

Correct it.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Eriokanmi: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
seguno2:

Where is your evidence for the highlighted part??
Each time I post comments here on NL, I always had my facts. I gain nothing by making false statements, even though we may have our political differences. I heard it, even before the newspapers published it. Im sure you know how budgets are being formulated, either deficit or surplus, cumulatively

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by Jackson105: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
sweetjohn:
Imagine the height of deceipts. A Yoruba man from Ogun, or Osun telling a true lagosian not to vote their own brother and sons but vote them. And to add pepper to injury, this osun and Ogun immigrants branded your own brother outcast and you are appruading them. Quick two questions. How many Lagosian have ruled Lagos or made half of the money Tinubu stole from Lagos? How many Lagosians have gone to Ogun or Osun to contest for governorship and win? An ananmbra man can not come to Ebonyi to contest election and win neither will any south east person go to any other south east state to try such. So, the ball is now on your court true Lagosian. Don't fall to this cheap blackmail from all this Yoruba immigrants from other sw states. Don't be a slave in your own land.

Waiting concern Igbos with gubernatorial positions in Lagos or any other states. No Igbo man have ever gone to any other states to contest for governorship. But according to the constitution, every Nigerians has the power to vote anywhere he or she resident. Ours is just to vote and yours (the true indigene) is to contest. And from my rights accorded to me by the constitution of Nigeria, I say vote for LP from top to bottom in Lagos states.

Igbos are the most civilized tribe. We don't threaten people on who to vote and not to vote. We have never burnt any person shops, houses or business places.

Igbos don't do tribalism and don't even have time for it when he is supposed to be making money in his shop. Tribalism is practice be jobless tribal bigots and supported by brainless individual.

You all should have known the Igbos by now, Igbos don't succumb to threat. It's not today they have started threatening the Igbos. For years the Igbos have been threatened in the north but we are still strong there. In 2015, the Oba of Lagos who instead of supportibg his own, Agbaje but due to poor rational ability and low self esteem, threatened the Igbos of Lagoon if they should vote for Agbeje his own brother. What happened? Igbos all came out to vote en mass for Agbeje.
Come March 18th, even the Igbos that don't want to vote before in Lagos will come out enmass to vote for Gbadebo. The average Igboman Loves challenges and hate it when one try to play god over another. We don't do eye service, we say it as it is and leave the truth glaring to your face.

And that's why you always lose. The fact that you people are supporting GRV alone is a guaranteed that he will lose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by abbey621(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
We no gree. Come to Alimosho, you'd pity people. It rained cat and dog yesterday. Those living in dad's house called and told me Aboru canal was not passable. Only ambode remembered us. They only come every election period to sweep our votes away knowing we have the largest Population in lagos . You'd never see them again after they take office

There's a reason y'all are neglected, since 2003 that particular area always voted PDP, be like your brothers and sisters in Badagry, join the winning team and enjoy the goodies grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor by seguno2: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Each time I post comments here on NL, I always had my facts. I gain nothing by making false statements, even though we may have our political differences. I heard it, even before the newspapers published it. Im sure you know how budgets are being formulated, either deficit or surplus, cumulatively

Many thanks for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / Biafra: Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Other Igbo Senators Meet Buhari Over IPOB, Nnamdi K / Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.