Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day (46871 Views)

Oro Ritual To Be Held On Election Day- Oba Elegushi / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Cult Ritual On Election Day; Warns Non-indigenes, Women / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Edoreborn: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
demoBaba:

Baba, those IPOB family are trying dragging our Lagos with us.
Dem go soon collect,,awon Omo Iran Kiran..

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by gideonvalor98(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:
The damage APC has done to the mind of the average Yoruba man/woman in the last year would take decades to undo. This is SPELL at work. These guys are under some powerful influence that is beyond human comprehension. They're stopping at nothing in disenfranchising even their own parents and children for the sake of Tinubu's dynasty.

Ask yourself, is Jandor not a Yoruba man? What about Funke Akindele? Is GRV not an indigene? Same script they used years ago against Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro. It failed on Funsho Williams so they had to kill him.

The best thing you can do for yourself and family right now is to dissociate yourself from any Yoruba man or woman that shamelessly supports the duo of BAT/APC on the basis of hate for another tribe. Believe me when I say that if you do this, your level of advancement and mental alertness will increase by at least 20%.

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba man and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.

Lost soul...see as spit dey comot from every side of your mouth...ODE...AFOFUN GBEMU
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by gideonvalor98(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Naira20:
He will end up rubbishing Oro.
With a very good catapult , stones and wild dogs let's see whether even the Oba will come out

Maybe he thinks guys are joking

If dey born you well come out, if you no go DRY from your head to toe
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by gideonvalor98(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

We go shock una.

People would come out massively.This is the same thing the Ekperima from Finland tried to do in the SE and failed woefully

You igbos go learn lesson by FORCE...EYIN OMO IRAN KIRAN YI
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by gideonvalor98(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Naira20:
Oro ko, Oro ni

Tell them to do it at every polling unit.

If you want to show muscle go your region...if you na think say you can be forming OPPOSITION in another tribes region, na BEATING UNA GO CHOP...try oro if they born una well...nobody will appeal to una before you all leave LAGOS
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Padipadi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Really.

It's when traditional rulers were in charge you can fix oro a time you like. Now we have another form of government you can't fix oro during election period.

This is totally wrong.

If I was the president I would send the army to that Elegushi with modern guns. Let's see if your juju can withstand magazine of bullets that defeated your fore fathers and made them colonise lagos.
Your forefathers too dey there o
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by OneCandleAway(f): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Your forefathers too dey there o

My forefathers owned slaves.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Please what are you saying angry
GreyLaw:

This tout! Go to school and stop disturbing people. The world has left you behind. People are discovering great things in science and tech and you are busy with a useless festival that makes young men walk naked at night looking for whom to kill.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by 637oluwadetan: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lagos must be captured and delivered to Sanwolu by force.Lagos must be captured and delivered to Sanwolu by force....

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yes, Ayo Adebanjo is also an omoale of Yorubaland.

He's the Leader of you all omoale we have in Yorubaland.

Acidosis:

Yes, a proper omoale like Papa Adebanjo.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by otipoju(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I just love Oba Elegushi

Dubai is the most richest state in UAE

California is the Richest state in America

Texas is one of the richest state in America

One thing this States have in common is Indegeneship laws that covers their land territory and businesses, except for free trade zone outside the city.. you can't incorporate without a local

Oya try you fate in your God against Oro

I hope you know that Oro is a bamboo sticks with strings that are swing over the head at night by men.

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Padipadi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

My forefathers owned slaves.
You mean your forefathers was a stylish slave?
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by OneCandleAway(f): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Padipadi:

You mean your forefathers was a stylish slave?

That you came from a line of poor peasants doesn't mean everyone is like you. Even my great grandfather owned slaves. I have no apologies as its nothing to be ashamed about.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Sunnyja: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I just love Oba Elegushi

Dubai is the most richest state in UAE

California is the Richest state in America

Texas is one of the richest state in America

One thing this States have in common is Indegeneship laws that covers their land territory and businesses, except for free trade zone outside the city.. you can't incorporate without a local

Oya try you fate in your God against Oro

Oro is scientific advancement by the Oba to his subjects in this 21st century!
Try harder to disenfranchise voters.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Padipadi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That you came from a line of poor peasants doesn't mean everyone is like you. Even my great grandfather owned slaves. I have no apologies as its nothing to be ashamed about.
You mean your ancestors are escapee slaves?
You don't need to be ashamed.

Mind you, you brought this issue of slavery. When I give you more clues about your ancestry, don't cry.
It's a thing for your ancestors to.be slaves. It's a big matter for you to now have mental slavery.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by James91: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

Omode o mo gun ounpe Lefo

Go out if you have balls

Head miners would be happy to buy more benz
you people should take it easy, the whole country is observing your people, we have 200 plus tribes in Nigeria, if war breakout in this country again it will be brutal.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Ilaje1: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi and his Obidient cult-like followers defeated and destroyed there godfather in Lagos , fear don dey catch them

They said that Non-Indigines should not come out at night this means that People from Ondo state, Ogun state, Osun state, Ekiti state are not indigine of Lagos so they should sit in their house grin

Yoruba is not one

Your parent wasted money on you. You will rather win the battle but lose the war. I'm sure Obi beg to differ because he's running from pillar to post. And with the gubernatorial election, you can also with the battle online, just like Obi did, you will surely lose the battle come Saturday.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Moh247: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
James91:
you people should take it easy, the whole country is observing your people, we have 200 plus tribes in Nigeria, if war breakout in this country again it will be brutal.

Ok... But stop medlling in our local politics we don't meddle in yours stay out of ours
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by James91: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

Ok... But stop medlling in our local politics we don't meddle in yours stay out of ours
our pray is that you people should start kill Igbos in Lagos, let us see our this country will remain before your brother will take over, the second civil war you people are looking for is at hand .
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Moh247: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
James91:
our pray is that you people should start kill Igbos in Lagos, let us see our this country will remain before your brother will take over, the second civil war you people are looking for is at hand .

Yeah Ojuckwu said same 3million were unfuntunate
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by James91: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

Yeah Ojuckwu said same 3million were unfuntunate
bring it on, kill any Igbo in Lagos, we want to see something.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Moh247: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
James91:
bring it on, kill any Igbo in Lagos, we want to see something.

How old are you

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Dotman2210(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:
The damage APC has done to the mind of the average Yoruba man/woman in the last year would take decades to undo. This is SPELL at work. These guys are under some powerful influence that is beyond human comprehension. They're stopping at nothing in disenfranchising even their own parents and children for the sake of Tinubu's dynasty.

Ask yourself, is Jandor not a Yoruba man? What about Funke Akindele? Is GRV not an indigene? Same script they used years ago against Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro. It failed on Funsho Williams so they had to kill him.

The best thing you can do for yourself and family right now is to dissociate yourself from any Yoruba man or woman that shamelessly supports the duo of BAT/APC on the basis of hate for another tribe. Believe me when I say that if you do this, your level of advancement and mental alertness will increase by at least 20%.

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba man and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.

You alot of valid points, it is just terrible

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by samz77: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

. YOU ARe a mad man. You need to have your head examined
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
samz77:
. YOU ARe a mad man. You need to have your head examined

Facts don't care about your insults and curses.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by samz77: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
NickD:

Surely the Oba has gone mad.
like you just said, u used foul language on the oba, I fear and am 100% certain that the consequences of the Oro cult would begin to disturb your life that is miserable already . That Oro festival is centred around that oba you ve just cursed. Una go smell fat your dirty yansh by yourself
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
A WARNING to Sanwo-Olu and all other non-indigenes.
GRV is free to campaign till day break.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by toneroforever(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omoawoke:

Because yorubas won’t go to other peoples place and cause trouble or disrespect their hosts
No be only Igbo dey Lagos. Make you people dey try dey calm down

U pride in wicked acts like burning shops of Igbo businessmen because of political differences. One thing u should remember is this, whatever u guys sow,u shall surely reap.
U sow wickedness, destroy people's means of livelihood & justify such actions,u will definitely reap same.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by samz77: 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
GreyLaw:

This tout! Go to school and stop disturbing people. The world has left you behind. People are discovering great things in science and tech and you are busy with a useless festival that makes young men walk naked at night looking for whom to kill.
na ordinary mouth you get. if dem born your papa with yam leg Wella. make una come out for Saturday Kon vote. uno no say na proverbs Yoruba elders dey take talk.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by samz77: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
I like this Oba , that Oro festival is purposely rolled out for non indigenes and Yoruba traitors alike. Let the Oro cult do justice to them all. Allow the evil machinations of the Oro cult descend on those non indigenes and Omo ale Yorubas who are bent on dragging the Yoruba race in the mud. longlive the king. !!!!!!!!
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Emola12(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Lagos must be captured and delivered to Sanwolu by force.
like say nah in father State
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by cococandy(f): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
The fact that you even thought about it is wild.

In this same country that you’re required by law at penalty of fines or even more severe consequences to make sure there’s no provable instances of bias in your selection and deselection process, you want us to give you accolades for not letting tribalism influence your decisions?

Dude please 🙄🙄
djseanjohn77:

Last week, the company had to drop one of them, when they approached me, I based my decision on their assessment, and another Yoruba guy was dropped. If I am a bigot, he would go, no question. He was surprised, he knew oridnarily iwould not touch him, but that happening during election period, he felt differently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Race: Plot To Replace Bello Thickens, Irukera Tipped For APC Ticket / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs / Benjamin Madubugwu Sparks At Security Operatives In Court (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.