Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day (46801 Views)

Oro Ritual To Be Held On Election Day- Oba Elegushi / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Cult Ritual On Election Day; Warns Non-indigenes, Women / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by raskymonojendor: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
This thread is hilarious. The Igbos are confused and are running helter skelter on the thread grin

6 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mercury12:

You ipob esn terrorist apologist won't fail to amaze me. You can any length to slander, post fake news and lie just to push your myopic and selfish propaganda.
You are not Yoruba!
We have no place for Omo ale among us

Stale.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by MuchAdo: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Oro is not something to be toyed with

Piiggidiotts beware! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Virginkpekus(f): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Who lose? Even the inec staffs won't show up as dem no be indigenes

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by raskymonojendor: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Virginkpekus:
Who lose? Even the inec staffs won't show up as dem no be indigenes
If it's a Labour Party stronghold, then Labour party loses.

And from the anger from Obidients on this thread. It's obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
BreconHills:

Knowing your parents and honouring the threads of history are two different things. Believing that you will launch a new paradigm is a serious over reach. Culture is innovated not overthrown by social revolution.

Your fixation on Tinubu is blinding you. If Tinubu was called Adamu and he had done all that he has for the sw including standing for democracy with nadeco, going into exile and standing strong as opposition against OBJ nobody would care one jot.

We are supposed to pamper Tinubu because he was part of the gang that removed the military and replaced with another gang of lootocrats in agbada?? What the Military has done for Lagos, no civilian governor has been able to do even half, not even Fashola.

And why are you suddenly against OBJ? Do you even know what you're saying or typing?
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by djseanjohn77: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

No be today una start.

Osinbajo - odale
Jimi Agbaje - omo-ale
Obasanjo - omo-ale
Aregbesola - odale

Anybody that dares to have a mind of his own is either an omo ale or odale. I accept both titles with my full chest. If you know me very well, you will know that I no give a fvck about una yeye ethnic wars and dominance.

Who is fighting ethnic war? I am particular vocal since the curse against Yoruba race and what have you became rife on the lips of the SE. I am a full-blown Lagosian, both parents, and my ancestral home is Lagos, had all my education to tertiary level in Lagos. Tried to live in other regions after my education in the mid to late 2000s, the hostility was unpalatable, it was like living in another country, you can sense it, you can feel it, until i returned to Lagos and then left Naija about 10 yrs ago.
I would not back down as a true son, seeing people take our generosity for granted. Every word, every name calling, trust me, is taken seriously by the true Lagosians and it's been addressed across the traditional leaders. The tide and modus operandi will change.

I was a political figure in my days at the University, and it was always about the Indigines too, and the state has produced few chairmen of LG with past experience as SUG. After the election, we will see. We respect other people's opinions, but cursing us and calling us names just because we want to be liberal, free-thinking, and make our own choice as perceived by us as the right choice based on our convictions, is unacceptable. It is tantamount to trampling on our rights as an individual, no one has the monopoly of violence, otherwise, the other party will call us naive, or nonentity. There is a civil way of doing things, yet ensuriing everyone know their place.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Britishpea: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Some ppl don’t even understand what cult-follower-ship means.
It means followers who have been following you back to back in every election. And had never left you at any point in time.
People who follow Obi today are the people who think they have been maligned for years and those who are tired of APC/PDP due to lack of skills of Buhari.

These people will disappear in less than a year behind Obi. Obi doesn’t have any cult followers hip anywhere.

Only Buhari has that in Nigeria. .

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by buzorcharles(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I just love Oba Elegushi

Dubai is the most richest state in UAE

California is the Richest state in America

Texas is one of the richest state in America

One thing this States have in common is Indegeneship laws that covers their land territory and businesses, except for free trade zone outside the city.. you can't incorporate without a local

Oya try you fate in your God against Oro

Hahahhahaha oba way dey rig election hahaha
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by ekolobaba: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

You don't have to make stup!d assumptions on whether I'm Igala or Ebira by writing nonsense. I don't understand your language and I don't care to know.

I'm from Yagba East LGA of Kogi state. If you care to know where and my home/family address, send me a DM. If dem born your papa well, go there and cause trouble.

Igala pikin if dem born your papa well, go outside when dem dey do oro.

Ndi Yoruba don declare war and this one no be yeye oro, na thugs with bazooka go follow this one. If dem catch you, na to send all your body parts to your mama for Igala village for Kogi.

Onye nzuzu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Edoreborn: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
demoBaba:

It's our culture.... it's only a bastard that will not respect he or her trandition and culture.
calm down demola,, nobody disrespect our tradition...
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by greggng: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
This matter is simple ...Peter obi had 43k votes against tinubu 15k vote . Apc and there gang are doing everything possible to disenfranchise voters by creating fear in the minds of non indigenes who are the majority in that area,

If inec truly mean well for our electoral process, they should outrightly cancel election in that local govt to enable the oba conclude his oro... After his 4 days oro ...then election cam he conducted in that lga ...that is how is done in sane society ...otherwise there is ulterior motive behind this . People should be allowed to vote without fear or favour .

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Who is fighting ethnic war? I am particular vocal since the curse against Yoruba race and what have you became rife on the lips of the SE. I am a full-blown Lagosian, both parents, and my ancestral home is Lagos, had all my education to tertiary level in Lagos. Tried to live in other regions after my education in the mid to late 2000s, the hostility was unpalatable, it was like living in another country, you can sense it, you can feel it, until i returned to Lagos and then left Naija about 10 yrs ago.
I would not back down as a true son, seeing people take our generosity for granted. Every word, every name calling, trust me, is taken seriously by the true Lagosians and it's been addressed across the traditional leaders. The tide and modus operandi will change.

I was a political figure in my days at the University, and it was always about the Indigines too, and the state has produced few chairmen of LG with past experience as SUG. After the election, we will see. We respect other people's opinions, but cursing us and calling us names just because we want to be liberal, free-thinking, and make our own choice as perceived by us as the right choice based on our convictions, is unacceptable. It is tantamount to trampling on our rights as an individual, no one has the monopoly of violence, otherwise, the other party will call us naive, or nonentity. There is a civil way of doing things, yet ensuriing everyone know their place.

They fed you with hate and lies and you fell for it. You're an indigene yet you allow non indigenes feed you with lies about other non indigenes??

As far back as 1993, Kano had nearly 2 million Igbos. I don't know the current number but do that maths. Why are other cities not crying about Igbo dominance? That's a question you should ask yourself.

Did Igbos in Kano not vote in peace? Why do you have to believe the lie that LP is about Igbo dominance? Has Igbo dominated Taraba? Abuja? Nassarawa?

Nearly all the yoruba people I have spoken to in my part of Lagos said they voted LP but again, they fed you with lies and you believed them. Do you even have a mind of your own? A land they didn't claim when an Igbo military governor was in charge, why would they claim it now?

I'm careful with my words but next time you're typing or talking about your political choices, learn to integrate the value of your education.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by raskymonojendor: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
ekolobaba:

Igala pikin if dem born your papa well, go outside when dem dey do oro.

Ndi Yoruba don declare war and this one no be yeye oro, na thugs with bazooka go follow this one. If dem catch you, na to send all your body parts to your mama for Igala village for Kogi.

Onye nzuzu.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yoruba people and laziness are like Igbo people and bussines

Watch as some presidencial mandate robbers go attack me soon
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Omoawoke: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I saw a video online. Tinubu was saying if lagos is not good people won't be coming and he can't say they shouldn't come. But for the other one " o Di hmmm" meaning they'll show them pepper because of their agitation.

The time elder yoruba statement were supposed to support yound yorubas, give them loans, help them set up business so they can compete with easternmost they didn't. Rather they'll spend the money on wasiu and Nurtw. Now they've created a generation of young yorubas that aren't really business savvy and can't compete with igbo,.
l

It is this type of arrogance that has rendered you people politically irrelevant in Nigeria
You always think you are better than others and superior

Yorubas are one of the most successful entrepreneurs in africa. Go to Uk, Us and see Yorubas dominating in tech, IT, business and healthcare. It is not by importing or exporting only and selling spare parts.
Some parts of US are dominated by Yorubas and they don’t brag. It is in your dna to brag.

And back to Nigeria here. Yorubas are still one of the most successful people working and doing extremely well.
Even in entertainment, Yorubas are dominating with likes of wizkid, davido , Tiwa savage etc

See don’t even go there, both in Nigeria and outside of Nigeria, Yorubas remain the most educated and they are doing very well. Go to Maryland, Florida , Dallas in US and see Yorubas everywhere and yet they don’t brag

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Mercury12(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

Stale.

Ipob terrorist apologists 😂

Congratulations !
You people are now dragging spot with bokoharam and iswap 😂

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by toneroforever(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:

You can go there yourself to demystify Oro... Please update us on Nairaland sha

Glad to know that u guys were pretty shaken up by the disgrace the real Lagosians gave to that BAT on Feb 25.
Imagine urchins rejoicing at any attempt to disenfranchisement people. Should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by 0m0nnakoda: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Edoreborn:
What rubbish did I say about our oro,,its bn long I heard about because av left lag for sometimes now..Am in somewhere in d north..Bros calm down,,na we be Islanders.. Lagos island bro,,my mother was raised in ita faaji,,but I grew up in isolo..u Gerrit?
You are not Yoruba
How old are you?
What is Islander?is that an identity?

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Iconpee(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
You practice your traditional rites and restrict the freedom to move around for other who do not practice what you practice
What insolence and archaic mentality.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by BreconHills(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

We are supposed to pamper Tinubu because he was part of the gang that removed the military and replaced with another gang of lootocrats in agbada?? What the Military has done for Lagos, no civilian governor has been able to do even half, not even Fashola.

And why are you suddenly against OBJ? Do you even know what you're saying or typing?

At the bolded "Oro pe si je." I rest. Kabo.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by djseanjohn77: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

They fed you with hate and lies and you fell for it. You're an indigene yet you allow non indigenes feed you with lies about other non indigenes??

As far back as 1993, Kano had nearly 2 million Igbos. I don't know the current number but do that maths. Why are other cities not crying about Igbo dominance? That's a question you should ask yourself.

Did Igbos in Kano not vote LP in peace? Why do you have to believe the lie that LP is about Igbo dominance? Has Igbo dominated Taraba? Abuja? Nassarawa?

I'm careful with my words but next time you're typing or talking about your political choices, learn to juxtapose your feelings with your education.

There you go again, i have lived near Kano, and i can tell you, they don't enjoy same freedom they enjoy in Lagos, and they are never seen to ever claim they developed kano or own Kano or Kano is a no man's land. That is the difference, and that is the provocation, otherwise, they can continue to expand, to develop, do their business and go about their life, no one cares.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by onuman: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
bayelsaowei:
they are all useless..the Nigerian state is quite pathetic...imagine telling tax payers to stay off a kingdom...

They joined to fight Igbos who wanted to leave them and their Nigeria.

The British that hold Nigeria one must be watching the latest developments developments in Nigeria...

Next time, the British must steer clear. This Nigeria problem can only be settled off negotiating table.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by armyofone(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:
The damage APC has done to the mind of the average Yoruba man/woman in the last year would take decades to undo. This is SPELL at work. These guys are under some powerful influence that is beyond human comprehension. They're stopping at nothing in disenfranchising even their own parents and children for the sake of Tinubu's dynasty.

Ask yourself, is Jandor not a Yoruba man? What about Funke Akindele? Is GRV not an indigene? Same script they used years ago against Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro. It failed on Funsho Williams so they had to kill him.

The best thing you can do for yourself and family right now is to dissociate yourself from any Yoruba man or woman that shamelessly supports the duo of BAT/APC on the basis of hate for another tribe. Believe me when I say that if you do this, your level of advancement and mental alertness will increase by at least 20%.

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba man and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.

What is going on in Nigeria and the people mindset - very unfortunate. No way forward.
Greed and selfishness - let me sigh but not weep.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Edoreborn: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
0m0nnakoda:
You are not Yoruba
How old are you?
What is Islander?is that an identity?
Now I know say na pikin I dey chat with..mo fi olorun to da e be e,,don't quote me again.. Asking of my age..just imagine..
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by afbstrategies: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
And we keep wondering why they’re a bunch of ritualists and fetish killers.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by bizhop01: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Criminals apparatus
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
👌🏽👌🏽
Acidosis:
The damage APC has done to the mind of the average Yoruba man/woman in the last year would take decades to undo. This is SPELL at work. These guys are under some powerful influence that is beyond human comprehension. They're stopping at nothing in disenfranchising even their own parents and children for the sake of Tinubu's dynasty.

Ask yourself, is Jandor not a Yoruba man? What about Funke Akindele? Is GRV not an indigene? Same script they used years ago against Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro. It failed on Funsho Williams so they had to kill him.

The best thing you can do for yourself and family right now is to dissociate yourself from any Yoruba man or woman that shamelessly supports the duo of BAT/APC on the basis of hate for another tribe. Believe me when I say that if you do this, your level of advancement and mental alertness will increase by at least 20%.

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba man and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by toneroforever(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omoawoke:
l

It is this type of arrogance that has rendered you people politically irrelevant in Nigeria
You always think you are better than others and superior

Yorubas are one of the most successful entrepreneurs in africa. Go to Uk, Us and see Yorubas dominating in tech, IT, business and healthcare. It is not by importing or exporting only and selling spare parts.
Some parts of US are dominated by Yorubas and they don’t brag. It is in your dna to brag.

And back to Nigeria here. Yorubas are still one of the most successful people working and doing extremely well.
Even in entertainment, Yorubas are dominating with likes of wizkid, davido , Tiwa savage etc

See don’t even go there, both in Nigeria and outside of Nigeria, Yorubas remain the most educated and they are doing very well. Go to Maryland, Florida , Dallas in US and see Yorubas everywhere and yet they don’t brag

I'm sure the citizens of those states and cities in the US don't intimidate or harass those Yorubas living there. Yorubas live in the SE and SS & nobody disturbs them...but in Lagos, they turn to tiger and begin to disturb non-indigenes. That's an uncivilized behavior
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by yommen: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi and his Obidient cult-like followers defeated and destroyed there godfather in Lagos , fear don dey catch them

They said that Non-Indigines should not come out at night this means that People from Ondo state, Ogun state, Osun state, Ekiti state are not indigine of Lagos so they should sit in their house grin

Yoruba is not one

Most of their own people will even be in bed by that time except for few that will carry out the rights. Your post is senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Omoawoke: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

You don't have to make stup!d assumptions on whether I'm Igala or Ebira by writing nonsense. I don't understand your language and I don't care to know.

I'm from Yagba East LGA of Kogi state. If you care to know where and my home/family address, send me a DM. If dem born your papa well, go there and cause trouble.

So you are even Yoruba and you are joining IPOB terrorist to deliver their agenda. you are a bloody traitor. Same way they gave kwara to Fulani is the same way you want to join hands with outsiders to fight your own people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.