Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day (46793 Views)

Oro Ritual To Be Held On Election Day- Oba Elegushi / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Cult Ritual On Election Day; Warns Non-indigenes, Women / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Jackson105: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:
The damage APC has done to the mind of the average Yoruba man/woman in the last year would take decades to undo. This is SPELL at work. These guys are under some powerful influence that is beyond human comprehension. They're stopping at nothing in disenfranchising even their own parents and children for the sake of Tinubu's dynasty.

Ask yourself, is Jandor not a Yoruba man? What about Funke Akindele? Is GRV not an indigene? Same script they used years ago against Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro. It failed on Funsho Williams so they had to kill him.

The best thing you can do for yourself and family right now is to dissociate yourself from any Yoruba man or woman that shamelessly supports the duo of BAT/APC on the basis of hate for another tribe. Believe me when I say that if you do this, your level of advancement and mental alertness will increase by at least 20%.

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba man and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.

You can only fool your fellow brain damaged ipob members not omoluabi.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Tobianojoel(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:
The damage APC has done to the mind of the average Yoruba man/woman in the last year would take decades to undo. This is SPELL at work. These guys are under some powerful influence that is beyond human comprehension. They're stopping at nothing in disenfranchising even their own parents and children for the sake of Tinubu's dynasty.

Ask yourself, is Jandor not a Yoruba man? What about Funke Akindele? Is GRV not an indigene? Same script they used years ago against Jimi Agbaje and Obanikoro. It failed on Funsho Williams so they had to kill him.

The best thing you can do for yourself and family right now is to dissociate yourself from any Yoruba man or woman that shamelessly supports the duo of BAT/APC on the basis of hate for another tribe. Believe me when I say that if you do this, your level of advancement and mental alertness will increase by at least 20%.

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba man and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.
You're obviously not a Yoruba man because a Yoruba man can't be this silly.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by FisifunKododada: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
This one no hard now. Since Ibos say Lagos is no man's land or sometimes when they wanna finger oba of bini's yanch say 'na Edo get Lagos,' oya come out during oro hours make I see u na. Shebi u na sure? come out make I check something.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by FisifunKododada: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

I hope you don't delete or edit these comments because your Oro is about been demystified

so you dey vote by 2 a.m or you be armed robber?

4 Likes

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by kioski: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

shut up, u r a full blooded animal

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by SmartODINO: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Does it mean that the Oro festival doesn't have a calendar month for it? It beats my imagination what people can do for power/money !!
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by OfoIgbo: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Then why haven't the western governments closed IPOB offices in the USA, UK, Spain, Italy?

Why haven't African governments closed IPOB offices in South Africa e.t.c

While I am of the opinion that people like Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa must never be allowed to lead Igbos, as they are totally empty and have nothing to offer the Igbos, this news is very fishy
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Sedonxavi: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

Then you are nothing more than a congenital bastard

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by olamieseun(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dis life no balance oh,make Una come follow see Wetin my eyes dey see?Lacasera and Gala seller in the holdUp .since you come down to Lagos ,have you ever raised any amount to rent a apartment not to talk of buying property at Elegushi?
kioski:
This one has just lost the last shred of respect I had left for him. Thank God I followed my instincts not to buy a property near his domain. Now I see why.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Interoma(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
goodness4ever:
I hope somebody is not wilfully and maliciously trying to disenfranchise some people.
Hope that you Sabi read ! Are you going to vote at midnight Don't enter or go out anytime from 11:30pm to 5:00am, Simple instruction.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Sammyblacky87: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
goodness4ever:
I hope somebody is not wilfully and maliciously trying to disenfranchise some people.
go to court if ur not ok with the Oro

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by samflex(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is why nobody takes lagos oba and traditional rulers seriously, see what they've turned themselves to because of politics. They've simply become another wing of the apc alongside the thugs and nurtw. Not suprised the staff of the oba was taken, paraded on the streets and put on jiji for sale during lockdown 😆

copyrites:

https://gazettengr.com/oba-elegushi-fixes-oro-cult-ritual-on-election-day-warns-non-indigenes-women-to-respect-tradition-in-eti-osa/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qZ6kxWLkRRZtCiwBrrQw19cWAoXBS9keF2J6FhkCThXpL9yFVVJ43TnnQ1CyA3H9l&id=100078216855537&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Akotileta omo odogo leleyi.

Omoale paraku
Acidosis:

They fed you with hate and lies and you fell for it. You're an indigene yet you allow non indigenes feed you with lies about other non indigenes??

As far back as 1993, Kano had nearly 2 million Igbos. I don't know the current number but do that maths. Why are other cities not crying about Igbo dominance? That's a question you should ask yourself.

Did Igbos in Kano not vote in peace? Why do you have to believe the lie that LP is about Igbo dominance? Has Igbo dominated Taraba? Abuja? Nassarawa?

Nearly all the yoruba people I have spoken to in my part of Lagos said they voted LP but again, they fed you with lies and you believed them. Do you even have a mind of your own? A land they didn't claim when an Igbo military governor was in charge, why would they claim it now?

I'm careful with my words but next time you're typing or talking about your political choices, learn to integrate the value of your education.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Obyino: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
When them arrest this Oba now una go de shout
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Interoma(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sedonxavi:
Yes you are absolutely right, he is one of those bastard Yoruba, if he is a Yoruba, truly.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by GreyLaw(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
This oba should be arrested and forced to abdicate. He is a clown. Who on earth is he to confine people in their homes on election morning? Elections as a national duty supercedes even the very useless stool he sits on.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by GreyLaw(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Omoale paraku

This tout! Go to school and stop disturbing people. The world has left you behind. People are discovering great things in science and tech and you are busy with a useless festival that makes young men walk naked at night looking for whom to kill.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Omoale paraku

Yes, a proper omoale like Papa Adebanjo.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sedonxavi:

Yes. A congenital bastard like Papa Adebanjo. cheesy
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jackson105:

You can only fool your fellow brain damaged ipob members not omoluabi.

A proper omoluabi would not want to see his fellow Yoruba yoots become one million boys, agberos, and owomida touts.

Let me ask you, what's Sanwo-Olu's plans for Agberos in Lagos?
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Jackson105: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

A proper omoluabi would not want to see his fellow Yoruba yoots become one million boys, agberos, and owomida touts.

Let me ask you, what's Sanwo-Olu's plans for Agberos in Lagos?

Go and ask you governor In Anambra, his plans to curb the agbero terrorising the state.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by demoBaba: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Edoreborn:
calm down demola,, nobody disrespect our tradition...

Baba, those IPOB family are trying dragging our Lagos with us.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by broadman20: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I just love Oba Elegushi

Dubai is the most richest state in UAE

California is the Richest state in America

Texas is one of the richest state in America

One thing this States have in common is Indegeneship laws that covers their land territory and businesses, except for free trade zone outside the city.. you can't incorporate without a local

Oya try you fate in your God against Oro

Hahahaha!

Trouble dey sleep inyanga dey go wake am,

Look at almighty oba of lagos dem reset his brain through endsars.

This one na Alibaba.com dem go sell that his chair and cap.

Nonentity that will never learn unless in a hard way.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Acidosis(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jackson105:

Go and ask you governor In Anambra, his plans to curb the agbero terrorising the state.

I live in Lagos. What business do I have with Anambra governor?
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by yungchop: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
GRVLagos:

[url]https://punchng.com/breaking-oro-festival-wont-affect-gov-polls-elegushi-clarifies/ [/url]
Oro festival WON’T affect Saturday Elections, our esteemed Oba Elegushi has clarified, we thank him for this.
Lagosians you have NOTHING to fear, come out and VOTE !

It takes place from 12-5.30 AM. Voting begins by 8am.

Once again we are thankful for the clarification! No one will be disenfranchised!

Your Excellency,
I'm a Botany graduate from University of Ilorin and also I am a British International Safety Organization certified Health Safety and Environmental management level 1 to 3 holder. Due to hardship in Nigeria, I'm presently in Mauritania fishing to earn a living. I want to return back home if offered a chance to work for you. I volunteer to work 3 months without pay just to demonstrate capabilities. I will gladly sign any legal document to back my words up. Looking forward to a reply from you. Thanks in advance.
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by princenaira(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Over to DSS
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by eallstar: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Really.

It's when traditional rulers were in charge you can fix oro a time you like. Now we have another form of government you can't fix oro during election period.

This is totally wrong.

If I was the president I would send the army to that Elegushi with modern guns. Let's see if your juju can withstand magazine of bullets that defeated your fore fathers and made them colonise lagos.
But thank God you are not president
Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by Akanbiedu(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

Make no mistake, I am a full-blooded Yoruba Pentecostal christian, an Ibo slave, modern day Victor Banjo, and I feel nothing but disgust when I meet such people.

You are free to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by naijainstinct: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Acidosis:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.