Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP (38938 Views)

Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror / Nigeria Is 8th Most Terrorised Country In The World - IEP / IPOB's Lawyer Reacts To The Group Being Ranked 10th Deadliest Terror Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by ekolobaba: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Goodmarlian:
grin

What about oduduwa skull miners what is the ranking?

Ofeke mechionu gi.

I dey for Awka and IPOB worse pass boko haram. No to dey bomb dem remain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Kyase(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Fulani herdsmen still remain the third deadliest terrorists group in the universe... Right behind Boko Haram!

Leave these people to dey play!

The herdsmen have already killed more than 15 in the last couple of days from Southern Kaduna to Benue!

Nigerians and the world are permitted to live in deceit...! But, any true Nigerian pretending that herdsmen have not done more harm than Mexican drug cartels in the last decade is just dumb!

Lol master
I no fit argue political matter with you sha
But know, I'm from Benue and I know first hand on what's going on there, but na talk of another day

How far na
Una still dey relegation?🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by AyakaDunukofia: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
If the news is authentic, it should be something to rejoice about. They've spilled the blood of the people they purport to liberate. They've introduced values and practices that were alien to Igbo; BEHEADING. And finally crippled the economy of the region through the coercive "sit at home". I welcome the development.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by ekolobaba: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Long overdue. Army needs to start bombing IPOB. I Dey Anambra and IPOB worse pass boko haram.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Millimann: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
They won't tell us that Boko Haram is number 4 on that list.

See how they overlooked that.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by kellybently(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
Na lie.

FAKE NEWS 💯

Sponsored by Buhari and Malami abi?
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Mercury12(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Nawa oo ,IPOB don go far o
ipob don dey chill with big boys now o. Dem bokoHaram aalshabaab Iswap
😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by EmekaA125(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fake News.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Horus(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEU4aXSViV4

Police Uncover Biggest IPOB Bomb Factory In Southeast
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by ebufa: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ironically, that is the terrorist group that wants to force a 3rd class illiterate on Nigeria.

No be dat one be see finish? Choi, ipob pigs don see Nigeria finish. angry

Na only 57 zoo terrorists dem manage delete ? INEC officials must be working in that organisation.....................they should give us our real figures nah! I am sure ESN smoked more than 500 fulani and boko haram agents in Alaigbo! You want the Igboman to stand aloof while sahelian savages murder and maim our people........Igbo no be afonja! peace of the graveyard no dey sell for Biafra!
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Tompson88: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
[Islam a religion of Peace indeed.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Lightorder: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
AND SO ?

If you like post that Ohaneze ndi igbo is now the deadliest people on earth
Sanwolu packs his bags on Saturday

Meanwhile, Myetti alah is a social cultural organization.

Idiot, don’t go and get a decent job
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by lanreSamson: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jesu! deadlier than Al-Qeada?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
which if the ipob? in UK ipob isn't a terrorist organisation only in Nigeria for political reasons.

gtfo
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by LegendHero(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

A group that twitter no give yellow tick

EON just Tweeted it and it did not originate from them.

The actual group that does the report is IEP and they’ve been doing this since the past decade and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by julaion: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
References1:

SOURCE
FAKE NEWS NAIRALAND DON TURN CHILDS PLAY
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Mortiple(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
IPOB is NOT responsible for most of the destruction going on in Igbo.

Simon Ekpa and Auto-pilots are responsible for Sit-At-Home every Monday. Simon Ekpa is not a member of IPOB. Therefore, IPOB is NOT a terrorists organisation.

Una agenda no go agend. All of you are hypocrites.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by onosgabe: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
References1:

SOURCE

Even the devil knows that the person who made this post is liar
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by IpobAntidote: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Emergingnation3:
I don't dangle with dunce...
Lmao, coming from a ZERO IQ imb@cile. Imbec@lity and stupidity are inherently prevalent in your DNA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by pfadom: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
The whole world has now seen that IPOB and Boko Haram are one and the same. What Boko Haram is to the Northeastern Nigeria, IPOB is to the What Boko Haram is to the Southeastern Nigeria. They both attack the lives and livelihoods of their people. The only difference is that one seem to be slightly educated, while the other could be pardoned for their ignorance.

IEP has vindicated Buhari-led administration. However, this could count against the Nnamdi Kanu at the supreme court.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Johnjustice: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
It's a pity.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by hardbody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
References1:

SOURCE

With only 57 deaths attributed to them (IPOB), some area boys in Lagos have individually killed more than those numbers. Ask MC Oluomo.
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Makapounse(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Congratulations to all IPOB members , especially the Nairalanders . Thanks for bringing award of Shame to Nigeria ...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Hellonearth: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
U are still a Lerner via graphics
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by sisisioge: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Iamziggy:
Lol, hypocrisy at its peak what happens to the Christian terrorist on the list

That's the issue with most of you, comprehension is quite an elephant for you. I said TOO MUCH Islamic terrorist groups. Which means compared to others, there are more islamic terrorist groups there. Do not quote me ever again if you find any of my posts hard to comprehend....at least get it simplified for you by someone else before bothering me. I do not teach english language biko!
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Shampoo77: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
So where is Fulani herdsmen in that list?
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by barnabaspeter(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
No one has eyes to see Boko Haram on the list, with more attacks and kills abi? All you see is a group fighting against marginalization... make una continue...
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by EmekaBlue(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Am i seeing 200+ deaths on bokoharam wey don kill hundreds of thousand
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by Meti99(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Where is fulani herdsmen in the list
I tot they were proscribed
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by totit: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ironically, that is the terrorist group that wants to force a 3rd class illiterate on Nigeria.

No be dat one be see finish? Choi, ipob pigs don see Nigeria finish. angry

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by nonhuman(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
ekolobaba:

Ofeke mechionu gi.

I dey for Awka and IPOB worse pass boko haram. No to dey bomb dem remain.
what is the rating for nigerias bandits and Fulani headsmen
Re: IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP by tamdun: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Now Nigeria military can step in,Wotowoto loading cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos / See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.