Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison (29600 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Shalommy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Candidlady:

the truth is bitter

men are all thieves
Gbam! Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by mariovito(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
I comot cap for this Bros.

From inside world e chop person wey dey outside world.

But women sef, their fish brain nor be here. How you go dey send money give person wey you never see once?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by moshuur(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
anigbajumo:
Omo, This one still dey scam from inside prison. I can now believe that not all scammers dey do ritual abi how this one dey bath soap for prison?? Some people just sabi this game, I can never involve in anything scam but this one na Legend in the game.
Guy forget oooo....some guys body ip high gan oooo.
if them no bath soap for a long time, money go still come.
Their body hype don rise gan from Long usage of soap, aseje and ebu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
But if you ask the lady now to donate to motherless she will say Nigeria hard, yet people have millions in account, imagine me, my account is red, 578,000 remaining. Where will I run to if Tinubu no change this country.

And one person is making love with 17M

Is it that God can not forgive and remove the curse on Niger?
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Illegal1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Omoh.....nah to go learn work frm dis guy sure pass ooh..after all prison nah sch with out black board..
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Illegal1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
imagine me, my account is red, 578,000 remaining

bros...u be millionaire for were i dey,no jokes....

1 Like

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
He has mind o, still committing crime when he's about to be killed, may God have mercy on him, since he has refused to change, his ending will be disastrous for him.
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by kiddkash(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
post=121764126:

Committing crime from prison

People dey o.

[b]If you are ready to do the crime again,
Get ready to do the time all over again.

Dem MANNA don drop quote.

We Rise.
Prison is a gathering of people like that.
Imagine keeping like minds in the same place, what would you expect. They'd rub minds together and pull a much bigger one

Correcting each others mistake. But there will always be greed because they don't trust one another
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by SAMUEL1947: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Fools

Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins have done it again. Tinubu right now wink

1 Like

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by yommysure(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
But if you ask the lady now to donate to motherless she will say Nigeria hard, yet people have millions in account, imagine me, my account is red, 578,000 remaining. Where will I run to if Tinubu no change this country.

And one person is making love with 17M

Is it that God can not forgive and remove the curse on Niger?

You still be boss na 578k na still money

1 Like

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by melody20: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
An average Nigerian man is criminally minded undecided
but why did you say so now
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by melody20: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
There was a country
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Blame your gender for being so dull. They're easily deceived, this is also to confirm you don't need jazz to scam women, just lies and have your way m they always fall for bad boys but snub good guys.

1 Like

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
kingsleefolli:
Federal government pikin went to prison with laptop.coded niggaa
Who go allow you use phone? Na phone
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
israelmao:
So a prison inmate still have access to cellphone?No wonder there are many cases of prison break.
. just to show you Nigeria is a stupid country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
wink2015:
I am confused.

How did he gained access to the internet from his prison cell.

Do they allow smartphone, IPAD, Laptop etc in the prison?
. Nigeria you can get anything done with money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Pevwe:
Yahoo follow this one come earth
.na your gender easily brainwashed by bad boys
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=mariovito post=121764934] I comot cap for this Bros.

From inside world e chop person wey dey outside world.

But women sef, their fish brain nor be here. How you go dey send money give person wey you never see once?[/q.uote]...
That gender have dull brain
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by UnabashedIPOB: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/convicted-fraudster-masterminds-n17m-scam-from-ogun-prison/?amp

Do NOT tell me that the fraudster is NOT an Igbo man! I thought they are the only ones that commit crimes in your failed Liegeria.
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Oneday82: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
I see people saying Tinubu urchins this and that.... But what they fail to understand is scam has eaten so deep into our system that it will be so hard to see an average Nigeria who is clean.

Scam is not when you carry gun and cutlass, buying a phone at 100k and want to sell it 500k, what are you? A born criminal.

The Inmate guy was only been smart, He is a professional.

1 Like

Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by Nobodysboo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Update choke! Even inside prison
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by eroticecstasy: 3:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Jennyclay:

YES
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by RIDOO: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
This is what is called "Odaranmoran"

"Crime ontop crime"

Wasted destiny commiting different atrocities even on death roll.. someone that is supposed to be sober n commit his life to his creator may be he can be given a second chance .But, loo he's an unrepentant fool.

They should just help him out by putting a bullet across his dumb skull.
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by SUGARCyprian247: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
They want chop the bail out money..

Omo this country eeeh

SMH
sammirano:
The offence was committed in Ogun why move the suspects to Ondo, that's very wrong. Even if the Ondo command picked the Intel, it is necessary to transfer to Ogun command
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by kafeii123: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
sammirano:
The offence was committed in Ogun why move the suspects to Ondo, that's very wrong. Even if the Ondo command picked the Intel, it is necessary to transfer to Ogun command

Complaint was lodged in Ondo........ maybe the victim self is even staying in Ondo... it's similar to numerous cases where they'll ask Nigeria to relocate a yahoo boy from here....who defrauded oyinbo in the us from down here...

Although there's times when such case is handled by our own EFCC...But I think cases are treated in the jurisdiction they're the complaints are lodged/victim stay
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by sammirano: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
kafeii123:

Complaint was lodged in Ondo........ maybe the victim self is even staying in Ondo... it's similar to numerous cases where they'll ask Nigeria to relocate a yahoo boy from here....who defrauded oyinbo in the us from down here...

Although there's times when such case is handled by our own EFCC...But I think cases are treated in the jurisdiction they're the complaints are lodged/victim stay

shocked Nope. Cases are handled where the crime is committed.that is the idea of jurisdiction. Why those countries request for extradition is because the crime was committed in their country.
Re: Convicted Fraudster Scams Facebook 'Lover' Of ₦17M From Ogun Prison by kafeii123: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
sammirano:

shocked Nope. Cases are handled where the crime is committed.that is the idea of jurisdiction. Why those countries request for extradition is because the crime was committed in their country.

What does committed in their country mean?... like...the suspect was in their country while committing the crime.....or the victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Lady Rescued From Attempted Suicide Has Died [pictured] / Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos / Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.