Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home (44911 Views)

How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Young Lady Celebrates Her Barrister Father After Being Called To Bar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by TOYNEX(f): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Ever8090:
Eyaaa......ok....

I beg, I just came back from Jupiter, who be the person wey I dey hear say him thief person mandate ?
First, Who get mandate? So we can use elimination and substitution method to determine the thief grin
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by ogmask: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Ever8090:
Jupiter is fine

Welcome back, bro.
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Firstcitizen: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2023
'Flied' smh
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by chikason22(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2023
Ever8090:
Eyaaa......ok....

I beg, I just came back from Jupiter, who be the person wey I dey hear say him thief person mandate ?
Is Thiéfnubu oo. Sorry I mean Bola thiefnu sorry Tinubu
He stole from the people and he must return it
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by DaveHarry(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2023
What has the momma come home to do now?
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by ugbarreta(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Ever8090:
Eyaaa......ok....

Nah Tinubu ooo😲🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by airsaylongcome: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
meobizy:
I read four lines then abandoned the report. No be everything person suppose consume.

I went a few more lines but couldn't go beyond "...flied abroad..."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by millionboi2: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
mmadu5:
taaah commot for there.

be using carpenter to deceive the gullible we all know what he does. carpenter na cover up
God can use anything to bless,but not all....so many are into fraud and being using one thing to cover up
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by charlesdinho7(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
the father is a very foolish man. how can you disown your child just because he doesnt want to follow the career path chosen by you? the father should be ashamed of himself
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by kezienaira: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
tydi:
which kind headlines be this

Seriously, which kind stoopid headline is this?
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Miyachi: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
dailybuzzng:

Following all efforts to reconcile the duo, Moses' mother identified as Mrs.Perpetual Amiebenomo flied abroad where she has been living in America for years.

The past tense of "fly" is "flew".
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by delishpot: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
I would NEVER reconcile with such an evil father. I will forgive him but he isn't gonna be a part of my life no more.
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by AutoRedux: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Daniel058:
One more Truth, Dreadlockers looks so disgusting to many Nigerians.

Note: no be say I fyn oo .but dreadlocks?? Mbanu , itz a no no for me,if I get business deal with you and I found out you re wearing dreads,if fit cancel am shocked

Still no one cares. Your stupid opinion rests with you.
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by aalangel(f): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
No punctuation on this News Bar.
Re: Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home by Daniel058(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
AutoRedux:

Still no one cares. Your stupid opinion rests with you.
no too vex I'm just telling you the obvious truth grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Being A Medical Doctor / Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Quick Career Upgrade Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.