Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death (40606 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by youngtizzy1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dumb molfo

PrinceOfLagos:
The President that Nigerians voted for and not some wrinkled looking Bat
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Loser, he thought religion and tribalism will fetch him presidency but he got a shocker. The way I hate this man ehnnn. RIP to the deceased

And what about you guys that voted same fate candidate in other to get vote from the northern muslims?

Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Segzy19: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
This man go just dey wear black black upandan as if him dey something...
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by candygist: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Some that can't even get 25% in like 15 states out of 36. Internet president. grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by fasterwell(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
ganisucks:

Now, I hope you all understand what Adefarasin meant by Saul must come before David.

If that be the case the Nigeria is in trouble except you don't know the story about Saul and how is desperation brought anarchy upon the children of Israel but thank God who sent David to redeem the land.

In another interpretation

Saul has been declared president alert but David will unseat him I pray it shouldn't be through death just like it was in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by FEMoxylian: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Election materials: PDP, Atiku withdraw court application against INEC
15th March 2023

Atiku-Abubakar-and-INEC-boss
Atiku Abubakar and INEC boss, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu

By
Esther Blankson
Kindly share this story:

The Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, have withdrawn an application they filed to compel the Independent National Electoral Commission to allow their agents to participate in the process of sorting out ballot papers that were used for the February 25 presidential election.

Both the PDP and Atiku, who are separately challenging the outcome of the election that was declared in favour of Bola Tinubu, the candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, told the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, sitting at the Court of Appeal in Abuja, that they have deemed it fit to discontinue the application.

When the motion ex-parte, marked: CA/PEC/10M/2023, was called up for hearing on Wednesday, Atiku, through his team of lawyers led by Joe Kyari Gadzama, told the court that he filed a notice of discontinuance.

Following this, Justice Joseph Ikyegh-led three-member panel struck out the application.

A member of Atiku’s legal team, who did not want his name mentioned, disclosed that the decision to withdraw the application was an outcome of a meeting his legal team held with the leadership of the electoral body on Tuesday.

Related News
INEC begins distribution of sensitive materials in Lagos
INEC distributes sensitive materials in Cross River
BREAKING: Oro festival won’t affect gov polls, Elegushi clarifies
He said initially the application was filed because of challenges and administrative bottlenecks they encountered at the INEC office when they wanted access to the election materials as granted by the court.

“However, before the application which was dated March 13 could be slated for hearing, INEC, on its own, called our legal team for a meeting.

“It was at that meeting which held yesterday (Tuesday) that all the grey areas were sorted out, with INEC pledging to allow our agents to observe the process of sorting out some of the electoral materials we requested, especially the ballot papers.

“Since that was primarily our prayer in the fresh application we filed, we felt that it would not be necessary to proceed with the hearing. So, to save judicial time, we filed a notice of discontinuance which was accordingly granted.”
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Sj11: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
If e sure for anybody make we bet 3m Tinubu no go rule Nigeria,una no get update sha make una dey for NL dey play

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by edungene7: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Loser, he thought religion and tribalism will fetch him presidency but he got a shocker. The way I hate this man ehnnn. RIP to the deceased
who noticed yr hate no be everybody ready to die as a slave the way you like to die with yr slavery towards burdillon

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Karemarealty288(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Your father is the worst loser....cos he forked a loose vagina which took in and gave birth to a loose coconut head and the coconut head has been a loser in financial engagements, academic endeavours even common couldn't stay put in your coconut head. In this world and the next Your lineage of losers can never smell or come closer to where PO passed through or achieved in this life. If I were to be in your shoes right now , i suggest
you loose your temper, go home and shoot your father on the forehead for being a loser one two many... grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Ewizy: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
God give me a heart like Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by porthouse7(f): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Igbo president
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Diligence: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Has anyone noticed he is always carrying kids without offering them anything?

He is that stingy uncle we all have.

See Tinubu sharing his chapman with a child whom he elevated to the table to enjoy with adults, but Obi zombies had been lying to us that Tinubu was sucking the future of children.

Very wicked zombies who would destroy the excellent and exalt the mediocre.

In reality. Obi will play with you, play with your toy sef, but he will not drop anything for the care of the child.

I will rather have uncle Tinubu who will share his little, than uncle Obi who will hide his billions.

He has sponsored so many people and empowered do many single-handed...

Dear Yoruba Muslim: Pls have a change of heart.

Enof of agberoism esp in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by afbstrategies: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thanks 🙏 my President elect Peter Obi. You will always be my president. I admire you and Ahmed Datti a lot. Nigeria is better off with both of you in charge but criminal elements always stand in the way. May those who scuttle our progress in Nigeria jump in their nearest river. Amen 🙏
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Augustenite(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
God bless Peter Obi the most loved and cherished Politician in the history of Nigeria 💯

Is Peter Obi greater than Ojukwu?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Classicalman(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mumu. You're a lunatic
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by onuman: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Obi na pure scam man.

When others were building their political future with quality governance, he was siphoning Anambra money to Lagos.

Ticket hunter who can betray anyone for his own desperate ambition.

Even Obi's office will have Tinubu's portrait to remind him that you must work before you reap.

That is the simple philosophy of Emilokan.

Tinubu forfeited $460000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past.
Obi never dealt on hard drugs.
Tinubu is suffering dementia due to old age, and therefore unfit to preside over a country, not even a country of 100000 population.

Obi quotes figures off head anytime of the day or night.
Obi is a million times more qualified than Tinubu to lead Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by afbstrategies: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Augustenite:

Is Peter Obi greater than Ojukwu?
Are you greater than your father?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Henz81: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Obi na pure scam man.

When others were building their political future with quality governance, he was siphoning Anambra money to Lagos.

Ticket hunter who can betray anyone for his own desperate ambition.

Even Obi's office will have Tinubu's portrait to remind him that you must work before you reap.

That is the simple philosophy of Emilokan.
Sharap
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by hopexter(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Yet he came 3rd? That shows the number of insane Nigerians that voted Obi.

Thank God there are still more than 8.9 million sane Nigerians alive to always vote the right man for presidency.

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Henz81: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sharap

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Bellotelli: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
ganisucks:
The coup has failed. Their plans have been foiled. Normalcy will be restored soon, and hopefully the coupists will be judged and punished for their roles in foisting anarchy on the country.
The coming weeks will be very interesting. FFK, Dele Alake, Keyamo, and other members of the APC PCC should not be allowed to leave the country under any excuse whatsoever. If they leave, they will declare amnesty in a foreign country and will not return until after Peter Obi's 8 years.
Delusional
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
ganisucks:
The coup has failed. Their plans have been foiled. Normalcy will be restored soon, and hopefully the coupists will be judged and punished for their roles in foisting anarchy on the country.
The coming weeks will be very interesting. FFK, Dele Alake, Keyamo, and other members of the APC PCC should not be allowed to leave the country under any excuse whatsoever. If they leave, they will declare amnesty in a foreign country and will not return until after Peter Obi's 8 years.

Which nomalcy
..which ever way who do you think will suffer most...you people never learn
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by onuman: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
hopexter:

Yet he came 3rd? That shows the number of insane Nigerians that voted Obi.

Thank God there are still more than 8.9 million sane Nigerians alive to always vote the right man for presidency.

The number of people that voted for a mentally handicapped Tinubu to preside over Nigeria is equivalent to the number of mentally unsound people in Nigeria.
Here's Tinubu when the National anthem was playing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by IbileIfe: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi pays condolence visit to pastor Paul adefarasin on the demise of his mother Hilda adefarasin .

May her soul rest in peace .

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1636036025251135488?t=fbuC65P1FJyiMWp4E9odNA&s=19

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by MissTemi1(f): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
He is not giving them headache. They re only mocking him and his obidients.stop pretending, u know they are mocking 😂😂
agadez007:
and he is giving you and your tin god headache?
I don’t see you guys attacking Kwankwaso as you do obi
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by MissTemi1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
See the way u are crying. Chai. Try to mask ur pains Biko.
Karemarealty288:

Your father is the worst loser....cos he forked a loose vagina which took in and gave birth to a loose coconut head and the coconut head has been a loser in financial engagements, academic endeavours even common couldn't stay put in your coconut head. In this world and the next Your lineage of losers can never smell or come closer to where PO passed through or achieved in this life. If I were to be in your shoes right now , i suggest
you loose your temper, go home and shoot your father on the forehead for being a loser one two many... grin
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by samuelson06(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
ganisucks:

Now, I hope you all understand what Adefarasin meant by Saul must come before David.

Hmmm! I think I do. But I doubt this man would want to try contesting again. However, a David would still come. That's the word.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by transient123(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You don't need to hate him, you are free to dislike his treachery and divisive behaviours.

If you hate him, you might not be able to forgive him and accept him when he changes for better.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Karemarealty288(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
MissTemi1:
See the way u are crying. Chai. Try to mask ur pains Biko.

See as your resemble those extraterrensial visitors with big eyes .......try go watch ET grin
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by hopexter(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
onuman:

The number of people that voted for a mentally handicapped Tinubu to preside over Nigeria is equivalent to the number of mentally unsound people in Nigeria.

Don’t be stupid, it’s about competence and vision and not your physical ability. He’s handicapped yet he completed all his campaigns without be carried with ambulance, met all the important leaders, traditional rulers in Nigeria.

Obi that couldn’t paint a single government school talkless of building one in Anambra is the one we sane Nigerians see as handicapped to rule Nigeria.

Mention one single thing you can attribute to Obi in Anambra as a former governor. You want Nigerians to vote for a man who couldnt do a thing in his own state and decided to live in a different states afterwards? You must thing Nigerians are zombies like you zombidiots angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) / Fani-Kayode's Fiancee, Precious And Their Son Aragorn In New Photo / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.