Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death (40592 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by transient123(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
MissTemi1:
See the way u are crying. Chai. Try to mask ur pains Biko.

The guy has really gone south...make una just chill. These men are not worth this enmity.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Bennycollins: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Loser, he thought religion and tribalism will fetch him presidency but he got a shocker. The way I hate this man ehnnn. RIP to the deceased
Hate him all you want, he doesn't beven know you exist not to talk of needing you. Infact you and your entire generation can only dream to be like him.
Some of you need to have sense. So because he contested against your criminal heroes, you now hate him?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Bigshots001(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi pays condolence visit to pastor Paul adefarasin on the demise of his mother Hilda adefarasin .

May her soul rest in peace .

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1636036025251135488?t=fbuC65P1FJyiMWp4E9odNA&s=19

Sir,stop wearing black outfits, you're not mourning everyday.
Meanwhile, you're the best out there for now,no comparism or rival,apart from bullion Van and corrupt politics, Tinubu is no match for you.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Bennycollins: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
candygist:

Some that can't even get 25% in like 15 states out of 36. Internet president. grin grin grin grin
Based on the altered and mutilated results sheets abi?
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Kay25(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi pays condolence visit to pastor Paul adefarasin on the demise of his mother Hilda adefarasin .

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1636036025251135488?t=fbuC65P1FJyiMWp4E9odNA&s=19
The same man obi followers has been criticizing..those obidients needs to know that politics is beyond social media rants and absues there will always be convergence
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Bennycollins: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
porthouse7:
Igbo president
Plateau, Taraba, Abuja, Lagos etc are igbo land.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Loser, he thought religion and tribalism will fetch him presidency but he got a shocker. The way I hate this man ehnnn. RIP to the deceased

It's very obvious you are full of hate. It's your type that maltreat house helps
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Lilimax(f): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2023
Biko why is this Usunbof a bird looking like Udene mmiri mara even with all his stolen money. Azi gbakwa fa!
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
We stay in d same estate I never say d woman once
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Gsently: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
MY CONDOLENCE PASTOR

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Tee2027: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
onuman:

The number of people that voted for a mentally handicapped Tinubu to preside over Nigeria is equivalent to the number of mentally unsound people in Nigeria.
Here's Tinubu when the National anthem was playing.

Shut up and fe-ck off.

The number of people that voted in last election for obi are the total number of morons, idiots, cursed animals and mentally deranged goats in human skin in Nigeria.

Take that to bed and sleep with it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Jeboy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Obi will offer you a better life than the crumbs you currently enjoy from your wicked paymaster.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Lashist(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I will never associate with losers like Obi. Asiwaju is my barbecue
Lol...that's why since time memorial you haven't been able to get a man. I'm sure the few men you came across must have seen you as just one useless noisemaker that doesn't do anything but create several monikers looking for who will later love her when she gets to 50years
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...that's why since time memorial you haven't been able to get a man. I'm sure the few men you came across must have seen you as just one useless noisemaker that doesn't do anything but create several monikers looking for who will later love her when she gets to 50years
grin grin grin choke for all I care
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by ebufa: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

May her Soul Rest In Peace.............very stout and athletic woman even into her 80's, chai her sons look stressed up! its not easy to lose a woman that has been your pillar of support all your life. May god grant them the fortitude to bear the loss!
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Dcaliphate(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Obi na pure scam man.

When others were building their political future with quality governance, he was siphoning Anambra money to Lagos.

Ticket hunter who can betray anyone for his own desperate ambition.

Even Obi's office will have Tinubu's portrait to remind him that you must work before you reap.

That is the simple philosophy of Emilokan.
When akamu dey your brain that's how u sound
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Lashist(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin choke for all I care
Nah...you are the one actually choking cheesy. Nothing serious going on in your life. Creating different monikers to disturb and look for attention from men... Tomorrow men are this, men are that. Haba, you no dey taya?? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lashist:

Nah...you are the one actually choking cheesy. Nothing serious going on in your life. Creating different monikers to disturb and look for attention from men... Tomorrow men are this, men are that. Haba, you no dey taya?? cheesy
Stop attributing different monikers to me, I dy fear anybody here ? Obi is my problem and I will go after him anytime I deemed fit. Even seun can’t stop me. I’ll only stop after guber election. You see this issue of men ba, it can never be my problem, thanks to mama. The joke is on you
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Ikpaitid: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi thought he could use Igbo votes and Christian votes to become the president of Nigeria but he was stupid enough to forget that the real votes are in the North West and North East of Nigeria. Gringory Obi is a political idiot who should not be given the attention he is looking for.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Dagger111(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

No be only you o IyaebeTheGreat.

I so much dislike him cos of his chameleon attitudes. But Obidients are empty skull beings, they reason with their anus, no iota of micro sense. Na only cyber bullying dey sabi.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by plaindealer: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
When was the last time Peter Obi, the number one ipob protector and defender said anything about all the burnt markets, houses and the people his own ipob slaughtered and beheaded? ibo people and emotional blackmail are like 5 and 6..

Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dagger111:

I so much dislike him cos of his chameleon attitudes. But Obidients are empty skull beings, they reason with their anus, no iota of micro sense. Na only cyber bullying dey sabi.
Don’t mind those Obidients. I’m glad seeing people who can see through the fake chameleon ( no be even original one sef). A failed governor became an overnight saint, what type of juju is that? I don’t even have the strength of posting proofs of his failure as a governor, it’s all over the internet
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Okwyjesus(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He went to campaign. He thinks Christian votes will make him President.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Lashist(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop attributing different monikers to me, I dy fear anybody here ? Obi is my problem and I will go after him anytime I deemed fit. Even seun can’t stop me. I’ll only stop after guber election. You see this issue of men ba, it can never be my problem, thanks to mama. The joke is on you
The joke is actually on you dummy..Issue of men na still big issue for you since 10years now. Are you not iyaebe or rozz/zzor the complete nuisance on NL that is always attacking men and looking for an old man to gold dig? Which one is men isn't your problem again??🤣🤣. Is it your mama that will give you men or is it her that will marry you?? What exactly are you thanking her for?? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by MissTemi1(f): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chai. See pain😂😂. Tinubu no do well ooo😂😂. See how he brought bitterness to ur soul😂😂
Karemarealty288:

See as your resemble those extraterrensial visitors with big eyes .......try go watch ET grin
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lashist:

The joke is actually on you dummy..Issue of men na still big issue for you since 3years now. Are you not iyaebe or rozz the complete nuisance on NL that is always attacking men and looking for an old man to gold dig? Which one is men isn't your problem again??🤣🤣. Is it your mama that will give you men or is it her that will marry you?? What exactly are you thanking for?? cheesy
See as he’s hyping men like some scarce commodity, abegi. It is common knowledge that men are the cheapest commodity in the entire world abi I lie? Even mad women no dy lack men, dem still dy see who go give dem belle. Please let me concentrate on Obi for now, I don’t have issues with men
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Lashist(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See as he’s hyping men like some scarce commodity, abegi. It is common knowledge that men are the cheapest commodity in the entire world abi I lie? Even mad women no dy lack men, dem still dy see who go give dem belle. Please let me concentrate on Obi for now, I don’t have issues with men
Men are the cheapest commodity in your world but till now you can't buy one like you claim due to not only stupidity but also sapa. Don't worry, we know nobody can take you serious online and offline. I just wanted to remind you that if you like create plenty monikers every month, it won't change anything. Sooner than later, people will know you are still useless. Obi isn't your problem. He isnt in charge of naija and he didnt make you useless and wretched. You should focus more on your life for now
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lashist:

Men are the cheapest commodity in your world but till now you can't buy one like you claim due to not only stupidity but also sapa. Don't worry, we know nobody can take you serious online and offline. I just wanted to remind you that if you like create plenty monikers every month, it won't change anything. Sooner than later, people will know you are still useless. Obi isn't your problem. He isnt in charge of naija and he didnt make you useless and wretched. You should focus more on your life for now
e pain am grin please go and lash in peace as a lashist that you claim to be. Small boy
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by arantess: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your hatred no affect the man one bit, he doesn't know you exist.

The hatred will kill you
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by arantess: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dagger111:

Cyber bully kill you

You idiots and your thugs burnt people businesses and attacked voters and killed some

You want to compare that with cyber bully, fools
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by czarr(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lol finally you have said how you really feel, mrs .we all love peter obi. you are just mad because he has taken all the attention away from the drug baron, even when he has supposedly lost the election. he still has more influence than the so called president elect... and e dey pain.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death by WantsandMore: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

this guy shouldn't give up, even if he doesn't win in court, I hope he strategises better in 2027 and wins, because I go like experience all this messiah politicians, Buhari, Tinubu & Peter Obi then I can finally conclude on the type of democracy thats fits Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video) / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.