Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

FG Postpones Population Census To May - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Postpones Population Census To May (22650 Views)

2023 Census To Begin May 3 - FG / FG Mulls Shifting Census To May / National Census To Hold March 29 To April 2, 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by rummmy: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
Nigeria must get better in our lifetime 💯
normal story,we will all miss buhari by this time next year....
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Karlifate: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin

As usual.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by dmgr(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerians are probably over 400 million people now, and I'll blame broke wretched and poverty stricken men for these nonsense because all they care about is sex sex sex!!

Irritating and disgusting broke men everywhere!! Puke!!!

And who do they have the sex with?

1 Like

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by LKTJ123(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
It’s a pity obituaries are not tired of wailing grin
Laggafin:
Thiefnubi inauguration will be cancelled in May too and the certificate of return he stole returned to the rightful winner and owner cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mor0nic ediot very delusional bast add . Tinubu will be successfully sworn in come May, 29 2023 as the next president of the Federal of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of the Army forces its u you that not live to witness that day in Jesus Name , ur fraud candidate came distance 3rd u making senseless noise abt stolen mandate , ediot !!!!!!!
Laggafin:
Thiefnubi inauguration will be cancelled in May too and the certificate of return he stole returned to the rightful winner and owner cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Abusadiq01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lie Mohammed... My Nigga
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by GhostMan15: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
if una no gree dey open that una thing anyhow , man go fit put am inside to make children ?, plenty single mothers dey out there ,na even young girls plenty pass among them undecided
Jennyclay:
Nigerians are probably over 400 million people now, and I'll blame broke wretched and poverty stricken men for these nonsense because all they care about is sex sex sex!!

1 Like

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by benitwater(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Better.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Stylz69(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Political census. Even our census numbers are rigged to enable elections to be rigged. The north inflate their population figures …
Nigeria is one big crime scene and they shouldn’t bother with the fiasco of a census.

Just tell all of us to take numbers
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by tolue42(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

I told people that our number 1 problem is
over population ..

When we got independence from UK, their population was less than 50million and Nigeria population was around 47 million.

Today, UK population is less than 75 million( over 50 years later), but Nigeria population is running into 250million... How are we going to progress??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nigeria shall never be good to you and your entire generation , the useless and calamity part of Nigeria shall be una portion for ur family. it shall never be well with you and your entire family, as u wish Nigeria so shall it be unto you and ur entire family in multiple fold , Amen
Perfectnumber6:

Nigeria is a useless country let it sink into your head .. peace .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by PreSiDentey: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
As expected...
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Lovelyn451(f): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
To know whether the Christians have multiplied
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Akeju16(f): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Laggafin:
That's from the IPOB man.

1 Like

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by donprinyo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2023
Gang of thieves that want to cash out. With compulsory NIN no need for this
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by demoBaba: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Laggafin:

You suppose to have move on by now........ Tinubu 8 years presidency isn't negotiable.

1 Like

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Postinor: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

Irritating and disgusting broke men everywhere!! Puke!!! Idiot,stinky pussy
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by chaloskyx: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
yes just as buhari is about to leave you launch a multi billion contract in the name of census to pay him off right census that you people have already set the numbers to favour the North in their next elections well done
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Harfisco(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Laggafin:

Otin Ya Werey
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Peterpanny: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

na your type men day complete the process.continue being a cyber nuisance.
Useless and disgusting bitch.

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Popesuccess(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=Johnthum post=121766602]We sane Nigerians want to know the actual population of the Northerns compared to the Population of the South. We want to check something.

Nigeria must get better in our lifetime.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by tunwumi: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians want to know the actual population of the Northerns compared to the Population of the South. We want to check something.

Nigeria must get better in our lifetime. 💯

Bro, come out of that delusion northern are more than southern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Jennyclay(f): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2023
Peterpanny:
na your type men day complete the process.continue being a cyber nuisance.
Useless and disgusting bitch.
Biko, I'm not the cause of your brokeness. Don't come here and pour your frustration on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Bfly: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
You will be surprised how locals will rig this census

I remember those Ad-hoc staff going about with grinding files in 2006 to alter thumbprints.

Why the hell would someone rig census again?

Every parastatal's been bastadized.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by stevups(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Laggafin:

The way Buhari certificate of return was returned in 2014?...wake up please.!..all over the world, no human being, no law, no custom can take that certificate from Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by obi4eze(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Abeg census isn't our problem at the moment. The system must be purged of corruption for a new Nigeria to emerge.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by limitless777(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

So some people have said since 1914, they are all dead now without seeing 'better Nigeria'

I don't see Nigeria, the name in itself is glorification of fraud, getting better in the next 100 years as long as we have Agbadorians around.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by israelmao(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
1.Training of enumerators and supervisors commences from 31st March to April 6th.

2.Ramadan Break 7th April to April 25th

3.Second phase of training for enumerators and supervisors April 26th to April 30th

4.Census proper commences from May 2nd to 7th
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by blaise26abj(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Can we move back when Buhari leaves office ? Can he leave tomorrow please ! Let Osinbanjo complete the term .
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by EmmyDJourno: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stop being a fool, these men don’t knack trees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution / Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.