Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

FG Postpones Population Census To May - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Postpones Population Census To May (22649 Views)

2023 Census To Begin May 3 - FG / FG Mulls Shifting Census To May / National Census To Hold March 29 To April 2, 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Mercury12(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
continentalzz:
work dem suppose appoint Jehovah witness.. just few days the whole nation is counted

..Meanwhile at a cheap price DM for your logo and flyer design

Pray make your mouth no put you for trouble sha
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Laggafin: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
stevups:

The way Buhari certificate of return was returned in 2014?...wake up please.!..all over the world, no human being, no law, no custom can take that certificate from Tinubu.
Lol.. e go too choke grin
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Laggafin: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Mor0nic ediot very delusional bast add . Tinubu will be successfully sworn in come May, 29 2023 as the next president of the Federal of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of the Army forces its u you that not live to witness that day in Jesus Name , ur fraud candidate came distance 3rd u making senseless noise abt stolen mandate , ediot !!!!!!!
Spewing Balablu dust as usual.. na you and Ur entire generations go embrace death gallantly when the people's mandate is restored obidiently cool
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by funshint(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
They should postpone it for the incoming administration to undertake. Every exercise undertaking by this government is always marked with controversy. An highly disorganized regime angry
This is another avenue for them to loot the treasury. #800bn; almost close to a trillion naira is being proposed for this exercise; at the end they might not be able to justify what the money was spent for.
And hope they are also taking the present security situation of the country into place. I don't think this is the right time to undertake such exercise.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Nigeria shall never be good to you and your entire generation , the useless and calamity part of Nigeria shall be una portion for ur family. it shall never be well with you and your entire family, as u wish Nigeria so shall it be unto you and ur entire family in multiple fold , Amen

Your useless family that have always been in the downtrodden path will always remain there .. They will always be beggers and never become helpers .. And their helping hands Sha always and forever be cut.. Ogun kill ur dead parents and scatter ur generation.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
i will help ur generation presently ediot
Perfectnumber6:

Your useless family that have always been in the downtrodden path will always remain there .. They will always be beggers and never become helpers .. And their helping hands Sha always and forever be cut.. Ogun kill ur dead parents and scatter ur generation.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=121767779]Zombidiots has took back the baton of insult against Nigeria since Pandora criminal failed angry

Your Generation have been a failure and will continue to be a failure.. from this very minute until your families last day on planet earth they Weill always remain a failure .. tueeeh I spit on your godforsaken generation .
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Ewizy: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
i will help ur generation presently ediot
Buhhaha look at this one that his generation is even a begger telling me rubbish .. My past is your future . Bloody hypocrite.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by CyberWolf: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
All these rush to conduct census now is for what exactly? Why not allow the incoming administration to do that?

1 Like

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by tfelicityk(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
What is the use of it at this moment of inflation in the Nation?
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by chaloskyx: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
lol bro abeg relax just accept yohr fate if you are waiting for a turn around it can never happen Nigerias existence is a fraud even history about your so called country isnt taught in schoold does that not tell you something
Johnthum:
It must happen this time around 💯
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by dexmond: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
The way the FG is hurrying to take this census before leaving is suspect. Another government should take of care it.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by tishbite42: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
onuman:
The Otthman DAN FODOIIO OF THE FULANI OF THE 21ST CENTURY NEEDS TO LEAVE OFFICE BEFORE ACCURATE CENSUS CAN BE DONE IN NIGERIA.

CENSUS WAS DUE IN 2016. BUHARI WAITED TILL THE TERM OF THE IGBO MAN CHAIRMAN OF NPC EXPIRED. HE APPOINNTEDN A NEW
NPC CHAIRMAN FROM FROM HIS AREWA TO CHAIR CENSUS THIS 2023.
You're 100% right
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by purplekayc(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Putinofrussia: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Sijo01(f): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians want to know the actual population of the Northerns compared to the Population of the South. We want to check something.

Nigeria must get better in our lifetime. 💯

They'll never give you the real figure. They're going to go the INEC way.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Putinofrussia: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
dexmond:
The way the FG is hurrying to take this census before leaving is suspect. Another government should take of care it.
God will not allow Buhari's govt to do it.
Anything he does has the tendency of negativities.
It is DOA
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by OLENS: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
fixitbyjal:
E sure me die say una no fit count us finish fir this contree
What will this clueless government use the figure for in the first. Do they even have any plan?

1 Like

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Gsently: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
JEHOVA WITNESS CAN DO IT BETTER NAH.

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by vision2050: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
We sane Nigerians want to know the actual population of the Northerns compared to the Population of the South. We want to check something.

Nigeria must get better in our lifetime. 💯
2023 digital census will give us accurate numbers. All the wuruwuru will be detect and expunge

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by aestake: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Johnthum:
It must happen this time around 💯
haha ...govt can't count that population.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by aestake: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
forwardmarch:

Please someone should help me with anything. I’m very hungry.
I’ve been out of job for some months now & exhausted all my savings.

Access Bank

🙏
me too.
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Peterpanny: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, I'm not the cause of your brokeness. Don't come here and pour your frustration on me.
na your type men day use complete the process,you get married tomorrow and become extremely useless to yourself,your poor husband and your pitied children.
I seriously pity for your parents,they have ended up introducing nuisance to the seciety by giving birth to you....
You think money fall from trees.
Useless animal.

1 Like

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by spiralwedge(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why the rush?

Why would a mischievous disastrous outgoing president conduct the census?

Its best done by the president-elect please
Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by Fuckyoumod: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerians are probably over 400 million people now, and I'll blame broke wretched and poverty stricken men for these nonsense because all they care about is sex sex sex!!

Irritating and disgusting broke men everywhere!! Puke!!!
na still broke and hungry man go fvck and dump your sorry ass. Lol

1 Like

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by magzey: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Laggafin:
Thiefnu*bu inauguration will be cancelled in May too and the certificate of return he stole returned to the rightful winner and owner cool
If I may Asked who is your rightful owner? PITOBI abi ? You are also a clown to give who come third a winer instead of Runner up position grin grin

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by onuman: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Zombidiots has took back the baton of insult against Nigeria since Pandora criminal failed angry

Nigeria from Buhari to Tinubu. Enjoy your ice cream as you are being led to the guillotine. You don't like better.
Lick ass for your childish blackmail.

Re: FG Postpones Population Census To May by lilhoodie(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
What a funny country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Failing Portion Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) / Reps Approve 71 Amendments To Nigerian Constitution / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.