Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia (42490 Views)

Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Osanoghodua1: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Pierocash:
I have often told people that Atiku cannot be trusted ,once he gets money ,he backs out.

The true owner of the mandate will take back his mandate. Atiku is only nothing but a distraction
It seems you don't understand English language. Do you read to understand or you just look at headline and rush to conclusion. I am ashamed.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Osanoghodua1: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2023
People don't read to understand. Atiku didn't back off, he will still inspect the materials, just that they have reached an agreement with INEC, INEC was initially not willing to allow them inspect it. INEC has reached an agreement to allow them inspect it when it's fit.

1 Like

Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by quinox947: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2023
I think he only withdrew the application for inspection of materials and not suit.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by fabian063: 7:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

Obi rigged election in the south east with the help of
-Abia - Orji Uzor Kalu? Theodore Orji? Okezie Ikpeazu?? Nzeribe?? PDP/ APC/ APGA
Anambra- Charles Soludo? Chris Ngige? Stella Oduah? Uche Ekwunife? Ifeanyi Ubah ?? APGA, PDP YPP
Enugu- Chimaroke Nnamani?? Ken Nnamani?? Sullivan Chime?? Ike Ekweremadu?? Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi?? PDP
Ebonyi- Dave Umahi?? Martin Elechi?? Sam Egwu?? APC / PDP
Imo- Hope Uzodinma, Emeka ihedioha, Rochas Okorocha, Achike Udenwa?? APC/PDP

last I checked before the last election, Labour Party couldn’t boast of a councilor, LG Chairman, House of assembly member, Federal House of Representatives, Senator and Governor in south east.

So how the fvck the Peter Obi rig the election I need answers
LOL, no mind them
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Jones4190(m): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2023
mcfestgee:

Some people are using every means to seek legitimacy for illegitimate government. The go to every platform to try and convince themselves that Tinubu worn the election. You people think others have sold their conscience like you. The height of stupidity is trying to make people believe that Tinubu worn.
uou are going down with obi
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Jones4190(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2023
patomberekpe:

naive generation, your Still paying 3000 for 10000 naira and bag of rice 60,000 plate of ordinary 200naira food for 5000.I thought supporting APC will make You buy cheaper.
why should I paying so much on things I can generate myself? I'm from Benue, we farm to eat and also make money
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by everythinggirly(f): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Ah ah, Atiku should receive some sense, he should rest!
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Gavranicd: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2023
tamdun:

Obi is just doing gragra,he'll lose that case

Sure, because obi and supporters rigged the election in South East
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by stevups(m): 8:12am On Mar 16, 2023
tamdun:

Obi is just doing gragra,he'll lose that case

Shey Obi contest ni? Obi was used to decimate Atiku victory
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by magzey: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

No! He knows the odds didn’t favour him, I mean PDP rigged also in some southern and northern states. Remember same PDP also confirmed that LP won with a wide margin in Lagos, Imo, Ebonyi and Rivers. PDP knows LP won the election and watch out as they throw their weight for LP soon.
Where you mentioned under LP were all rigged by Igbos and christians ,proof me wrong with facts grin

Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by luizpippo(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2023
tamdun:

Atiku withdraw because there's nothing to inspect,we keep asking u obidient if the result ur agents submitted to u is different from that of INEC

And this one would lay claim to some form of literacy, it was clearly stated that INEC have chosen to do the right thing so they felt no need for a judicial option to force them again so that aspect was withdrawn not the actual petition.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Jostoman: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Pierocash:
I have often told people that Atiku cannot be trusted ,once he gets money ,he backs out.

The true owner of the mandate will take back his mandate. Atiku is only nothing but a distraction
once atiku get money from who? You don go take that thing again
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
Pierocash:

take money from who? You think Atiku need anyone's money? He knew he didn't win and unlike Obi who has not had idea of what a waste of time it is chasing shadow fighting for mandate already given to winner of presidential election, Atiku wants to respect himself kawai.

1 Like

Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Dottormentor: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Obituary is still a learner in politics, Atiku hasn't never won a case in tribunal conceding elections but since obituary is new in the game let him waste his time, because the greedy obi is not spending his money in court. He can waste his supporters and God fathers money. Ewure.
Pierocash:

Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Pierocash(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Dottormentor:
Obituary is still a learner in politics, Atiku hasn't never won a case in tribunal conceding elections but since obituary is new in the game let him waste his time, because the greedy obi is not spending his money in court. He can waste his supporters and God fathers money. Ewure.
Oponu!

Obi has never lost any case in supreme Court. He has gone there three times and won three times. He will repeat it with Tinubu,you will see it and will still accuse him of bribing the judiciary. Ode
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by TOYNEX(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Pierocash:

Do you understand the post? Or you just comment
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by sehin79(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2023
clearly most Nigerians didnt read the article at all...reasons for withdrawing was because inec complied.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by achimendy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
tamdun:

Atiku withdraw because there's nothing to inspect,we keep asking u obidient if the result ur agents submitted to u is different from that of INEC

Let's wait for the court to decide, then your eyes go clear.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by achimendy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

No! He knows the odds didn’t favour him, I mean PDP rigged also in some southern and northern states. Remember same PDP also confirmed that LP won with a wide margin in Lagos, Imo, Ebonyi and Rivers. PDP knows LP won the election and watch out as they throw their weight for LP soon.

Exactly brother, you've said it all........
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by achimendy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Godfullsam:

How can someone who came 2nd throw his weight behind someone who came 3rd.

Does that even make any sense to you?

All this brain-dead Tinubu supporters always looking for way to justify their criminal attitude.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Godfullsam(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
achimendy:

All this brain-dead Tinubu supporters always looking for way to justify their criminal attitude.

You are the one who is brain dead. Who told you I am a supporter of Tinubu? I don't give a poo abt your Obi, Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by MiztaDynameek: 6:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

I blame myself for engaging a stupíd insípid tribalistic bigot.

Yes it's better to be a tribalistic bigot and say the truth than to be a senseless terrorist ipob that can believe anything they hear. If Nnamdi Kanu should come out and say all ipob women are prostitute and should be stoned to death, you will see all of them stoning their own mothers, sisters and daughters because they are mumu people.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by MiztaDynameek: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2023
sehin79:
clearly most Nigerians didnt read the article at all...reasons for withdrawing was because inec complied.

It's not most Nigerians, check the people that don't read to comprehend before ranting out of point, they are mostly ipob.

So it's best to say most ipob didn't read to comprehend the article before they started commenting anyhow. We can't blame them because they hardly like to go to school, they prefer trading. It's always difficult to find an ipob that can read and write talk less of understanding simple English. The only thing their brain is channelled to do is fight and kill one another, drugs and terrorism.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by TristanX: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

How can someone who came 2nd throw his weight behind someone who came 3rd.

Does that even make any sense to you?

Do u actually have any sense?
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by Godfullsam(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2023
TristanX:

Do u actually have any sense?

Someone told me this morning that there is a particular sensible cell in ur brain that automatically deactivate itself once your become Obidients which deprives you from thinking logically.

I think he is right.
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by achimendy(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

You are the one who is brain dead. Who told you I am a supporter of Tinubu? I don't give a poo abt your Obi, Atiku or Tinubu.

Abeg shift jor.....
Re: Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia by TristanX: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2023
Godfullsam:

Someone told me this morning that there is a particular sensible cell in ur brain that automatically deactivate itself once your become Obidients which deprives you from thinking logically.

I think he is right.

Do u actually have sense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari / Wike's Name Not On Ogoni Clean-Up Invitation Card / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.