Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party (32259 Views)

20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

What is this? Honestly i never knew yorubas have this kind of attitude even worse than fulani. Wow u guys are really giving me insights. I will surely apply caution

The election is an eye opener. The loss of Lagos is too much of a pain to bear but the truth is most of them making noise online are inconsequential. I hope there won't be attack in form of ethnic cleansing in Lagos because that will be the demise of the country infact it will be faster than the touted referendum by IPOB. I hope sense prevail.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by ud4u: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tinunbu is the one that asked them to pursue and snatch ballot boxes, so what else do you expect from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by VicHots(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubus-silence-over-attacks-on-igbo-in-lagos-dangerous-for-nigeria-labour-party/

This Labour people like making unnecessary #Noise!
When una dey call am drug baron,sick,thief and Lagos is a nomans land,did your oga caution the Obi supporters?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by nedekid: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:

They should have thought of all these before insulting and bullying their host

Don't we have northerners living in Lagos ..yes we do ..but don't you see how they are behaving towards their host..
Is voting for another Yoruba man from labor party and not apc bullying their "host"?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by tsdarkside(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Awon werey. You want Tinubu to speak up. Ok.

Tinubu says blala blabblu. Gazelle gagaraga!

grin grin

nawa for this people....they are cryin all over the place,tinubu didnt win now they await the same tinubu to say something....

balablu stuffs....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by perpeling22(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

100% correct.

If you are claiming landlord, I don't know what the British the real owner will now do. Help me hold this package, you now turn to owner.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by GeneralDae: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
BurialGround:
cheesy

Tinubu told us that MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket will destabilize Nigeria hence he jettisoned it and gave his right to Osibanjo.

Permit me to say that Nigeria is about to be destabilized as Tinubu said due to this MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket.
Can you give me a link to this fake news? Not a twitter post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Buckeyemedia1: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
bencr7:
my state is develop already,Lagos is nigeria and anybody can stay in it.
Let me ask u,are u from Lagos to
Victoria Island, Adetokumbu Ademola Street to be precise is the borough.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Omoawoke: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
He talk Wahala
He no talk wahala

And there is no attack on anybody

After Saturday, ipob in Lagos will pack their load and leave for Anambra to continue their ipob struggle

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by honeyB2018: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Mraphel:

That's it

I don't know why, it's always when Tinubu is in power, that other tribes in Lagos State are attached.
In 2003, when he was the governor of Lagos State, OPC, under the leadership of Are Gani Adams and Dr Fedric Faseun, fought against the Hausa/Fulani in Lagos State, the Hsusas lost lots of people then. If you can remember vividly African China sang a song to that effect ( dem kill man ooo for inside Ajegunle, I I say I and you say P, Omo na you Sabi, dem kill man ooo for inside Ajegunle.)
That song was a reminder to the tribal war in Lagos State, under Tinubu. Thank God, for Obj, who mobilized forces to Lagos,to quell the war.
2023. drum of war, is been beaten again in the same Lagos State, when the same Tinubu, has been declared as Nigerian's president- elect.
There's the need therefore for him and other well meaning Lagosians and Yorubas to speak up and out over the impending altercation, before it gets out of control
War between the IGBOS and Yorubas in Lagos State, insecurity in the NE, NW, NC and South East, can Nigeria survive it?
This is my though.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lmao. grin

Tinubu talk, they cry.

Tinubu no talk, they cry more.

Tinubu is truly a god to them. cheesy
hush! Let me use small of my time to educate you...just like religion as u mentioned god...Tinubu is about to hold a strategic position in this plant earth part called Nigeria...this will affect every living thing especially with the decisions he makes! So dont blame anybody trying to fight for his/her future

In a sane climate like China... Tinubu should be electrocuted by now...Nigeria is just a shithole full or religious abd tribalistic monkeys

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by jagabandit: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Igbos have been keeping quite should not take us for granted.We have endured so many losses on the tribe full of hatred and envy. Until that war you guys are drumming would start, you guys wil know that igbos are not pushed over.
Don't always think the fight will be easy for you guys.We have been seeking to evaporate from this shit hole called Nigeria,but you guys refused us.Now, we have decided to live and do our businesses as usual But, you people kept looking for out trouble. We are Nigerians and should live any part of Nigeria we want to.Telling someone to leave Lagos of which you are not even from lagos shows how terrible and wickedness you guys can be. ANY LITTLE THING, YOU GUYS WILL DAMAGE IGBO PROPERTIES.WE HAVE BEEN ENDURING YOU GUYS RASCALITIES FOR YEARS.But, when it go start in that ur lagos, nobody can stop us

omowolewa:
Laughhhhhhhh

Hope you are going to lead from the front or you just want to get some Ibos behind the bars

You cannot succeed, Police is your friend
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by izubext007: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tinubu hatred for the Igbos will never know bound
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
sammsimm:

Like the way u burnt down everywhere when ur mates were killed at the lekki toll gate? Arindin. Misbehave on Saturday …saara
eranko, Na play we play with you for Endsars and you are crying burn down Lagos

E go clear for your papa eyes walahi
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by CallmeTrinity: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jackson105:

You don't know anything. Yorubas are warriors

You want to fight a tribe that fought Nigerian army backed by Britain and America for 3 years and killed over 500k soldiers ?

You think this is a video game?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by amaridigital(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Awon werey. You want Tinubu to speak up. Ok.

Tinubu says blala blabblu. Gazelle gagaraga!

grin grin

Guy you really cracked me up
I haven't had such a laugh in 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by oyin44: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
nedekid:

Is voting for another Yoruba man from labor party and not apc bullying their "host"?

Is voting for chinedu patrick means Lagos is no man's land

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Buckeyemedia1: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
izubext007:
Tinubu hatred for the Igbos will never know bound
Poverty is a curse.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by yahoodetector: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Like my wórthless Papa or Uncle George?

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by IpobAntidote: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
henrydav:

You are filled with bitterness is not good to your system
You are filled with gullibility, shallowness and ignorance. Very bad for your life and future. Pls make sure that you do not pass these on to your next generation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by blackgold2018(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:
If the ibos feel uncomfortable living with the Yoruba in Lagos..

They can go back to their jungle...at least, no one will stop them..
why Is it that the true lagosians are the peaceful ones

But you see those poor urchins that migrated from ogun, ondo or osun like you. Are always the empty skull loudest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Jilingori: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
The same timubu that is a victim should be the one to save the situation una no well

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by bencr7: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Victoria Island, Adetokumbu Ademola Street to be precise is the borough.
ok,I am coming to that location to buy u tribelism crying bucket,so u can continue shouting Igbo Igbo obidient obidient to ur sorrow. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by GeneralPula: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
bencr7:
shut up Jo,remove southeast and South south in Lagos,then lagos marketing value will collapse.
Coward. Show some respect to SS and stop adding them to una nonsense. Nah Igbo dey chest beat say Lagos nah No Man’s land & nah igbo go reap Wetin dem dey sow..

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by tsdarkside(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
amaridigital:

Guy you really cracked me up
I haven't had such a laugh in 2023.

its funny if you think over it....their ohaneze even wrote biden....

no be funny juju be that....??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by MatrixCircle: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Any one that threatens another with death or destruction, look into that person's life , he/she is a failure or looser. Life don tire am.
Successful people are peace loving and accommodating.
Every failure is filled with bitterness, envy and hate. Them plenty for Nairaland. You can know them by thier fruits.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by nedekid: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Tommydare:
They should carry it along if they can. Enough of all these rubbish.
Hmm, interesting.
Wount you be bored not having your igbo blodas around you? Where will you get your daily dose of news from eg india, from SA, from ndlea, from the academics, entertainment, your car parts etc. Finally the daily tribal bashing on this forum. Abeg, Lagos will be boring without your igbo blodas.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by bencr7: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

Coward. Show some respect to SS and stop adding them to una nonsense. Nah Igbo dey chest beat say Lagos nah No Man’s land & nah igbo go reap Wetin dem dey sow..
ok lagos no man land,come beat na for Nairaland tongue tongue tongue
I have already stop amotion in Nairaland, d only thing how will be doing is taking tribalism pple as joke
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by oyin44: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
blackgold2018:
why Is it that the true lagosians are the peaceful ones

But you see those poor urchins that migrated from ogun, ondo or osun like you. Are always the empty skull loudest.

How did you know that all the yorubas in Lagos are not from Lagos..

And where did you get that history book from

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by youngtizzy1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
😂 😂 😂
If he talk they will attack him
If doesn't talk they will attack him
Èmi lọ́kàn is giving them headache lol

Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubus-silence-over-attacks-on-igbo-in-lagos-dangerous-for-nigeria-labour-party/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture / Burial Of Seyi Makinde's Mother, Abigail Makinde (Photos, Video) / Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.