Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party (32260 Views)

20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by IrepChrist: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
okuta007:

shorrop there after Sanwo Ole there willlne no kee election in Nigeria - Tinubu will turn bigger Lagos as he will appoint only those who can do his bidding into INEC and the military top brass

Tinubu must never be allowed to happen to a nigeria - that man will make Buhari tenure appear like heaven on earth - he is very evil and a cold blooded killler

Did you read very well. Did I tell you I support Tinubu's presidency? I will state clearly again I am only interested in good governance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
greggng:
All I know is that something most lead to the division of this false marriage called Nigeria.. Nnamdi kanu has been kept in prison for demanding the freedom of his people ...yet same people he is fighting for are under threat cos of whom they prefer to vote for . God is about to liberate the igbos ...whichever way it goes it will certainly work in favour of the igbos ..

igbos are going nowhere except inside Lagos lagoon
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Nyne: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
KINGS100:
If Tinubu didn't care when Fulanis were slaughtering his tribe, he ask where are the cows? Is that the person you are expecting to say anything reasonable about the bigotry of his kinsmen?

Igbos should defend themselves with guns and other coercive weapons in Lagos. No one has monopoly of violence.

A Yoruba man telling an igbo person to leave Lagos as if Igbos are not Nigerians.

I dare you to go to Kano with your weapons and tell them there that Kano is no man’s land.

Your weapons will not even save you in Lagos. Watch.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by DeKing234: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:
If the ibos feel uncomfortable living with the Yoruba in Lagos..

They can go back to their jungle...at least, no one will stop them..

This person must be a big fooool......who told u igbos are not peaceful. It's u yorubas are not peaceful. Who caused the burning of Igbo's properties?... For what reasons?

Now this idiot is saying trash that igbos are not peaceful and that they feel uncomfortable. U supposed tell this to ur Yoruba brethren ; if they feel uncomfortable, they should behave themselves, cos Lagos is NOMANSLAND. Maybe that's what is causing them to be annoyed. Don't they (yorubas) know that Lagos is nomansland. They shod ask google more. Oh!.... They have forgotten history. I blame the constitution of Nigeria for whipping history subject under the carpet. But We igbos know history well more than them(Nigeria).

Moreover, Lagos is part and parcel of Bight of Benin, that is; Lagos is partly Benin empire. Benin the constitute both Igbo/Ijaw/Edo/Yoruba
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Shikini: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Very dangerous
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by oyin44: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
DeKing234:

This person must be a big fooool......who told u igbos are not peaceful. It's u yorubas are not peaceful. Who caused the burning of Igbo's properties?... For what reasons?

Now this idiot is saying trash that igbos are not peaceful and that they feel uncomfortable. U supposed tell this to ur Yoruba brethren ; if they feel uncomfortable, they should behave themselves, cos Lagos is NOMANSLAND. Maybe that's what is causing them to be annoyed. Don't they (yorubas) know that Lagos is nomansland. They shod ask google more. Oh!.... They have forgotten history. I blame the constitution of Nigeria for whipping history subject under the carpet. But We igbos know history well more than them(Nigeria).

Moreover, Lagos is part and parcel of Bight of Benin, that is; Lagos is partly Benin empire. Benin the constitute both Igbo/Ijaw/Edo/Yoruba

You see urself

Is Lagos part of south east or north or south south

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Ilaje1: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Still waiting for the day the igbos will take responsibilities for their actions. You called a place no man's land, the owners are now telling you it's their land. How the useless LP guy never corrected the igbos that are making trouble? Why drag Tinubu into it? Is he the state governor? I don't know whybyou have this victim mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Henrhyme4u(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Las las tinubu urchins will burn down this country.
They attacked the shop of igbo traders, and loot and burn down there shop worth billions, only because they voted for the best which is OBI.

We yorubas are peace loving people, we are sophisticated and we won't allow the few bad eggs amongst us give us bad names and bad images outside lagos please.

So if you are aggrieved and sincerely want to change things for a collective growth of lagos, let all the true lagosians, omooluabi vote in our own person gbadebo Rhodes vivour, because he has our interest at heart.
OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR PAPA. eyin AFENIFERE faction Ayo ADEBANJO oshi.

Urchins stay off my mention
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by CallmeTrinity: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
CBR100:

I laugh go and read the two tribe history and come back and edit your post , how many regional war ibo don fight since their existence

go and read about Oyo empire, go and read about ekiti confederate (ekiti parapo)......u will know dat igbo ar learners when it comes to war

Yoruba fought inter and external for gud 100years ( and now we rada use our brain to make peace rada than wasting 3million of us on fruitless journey)

You Yoruba and online chest beating na 5 and 6. Make Una kill one Ibo na, e sure me die say dem go wipe una out and then we Bini will come and reclaim the Lagos that rightfully belongs to us.

Fools
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by okuta007: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2023
IrepChrist:

Did you read very well. Did I tell you I support Tinubu's presidency? I will state clearly again I am only interested in good governance.

shorrop there - that’s what i said bexause there can not be good governance based on fraudulent electoral process - so once more shorrop there
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by iamdapsyj(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Attack at where? Cos I see no attack anywhere.

Anyway una go see attack very soon

They are just cooking up story here and there to form victim for pity votes. Unfortunately, it won't work for them and when Sanwo olu wins eventually they will constitute nuisance on social media like they always do 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by nedekid: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:

Lagos is part of south west not south east..

Lagos was Yoruba land before it becomes part of Nigeria..
Fair enough, do you consider the Lagos state LP candidate born of a Yoruba Lagos father from Lagos state and an igbo mother, Yoruba or igbo?
Do you also consider Tinubu's kids born of an itsekiri mother or governor Adeleke born of an igbo mother, Yoruba or they are not "pure" enough.
The above is for clarity purposes of which your answer is your opinion which you are entitled to.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by MuchAdo: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
DeKing234:

Nonsense!

Piiggiidiot amaka cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by willibounce1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Save who? Who told you igbos are in danger, let alone in Lagos? 😂😂😂

Keep deceiving yourself by shouting Ah ah ah up and down. Ewu 😂😂😂

You are not in danger but your fellow flat headed monkey starts a thread claiming Tinubu from.iragbiji is silent about attacks on igbos. Wetin concern iragbiji man with wetin igbos they go through for lagos? Why are you flat headed cannibals everywhere on the Internet crying like Bush babies? I really don't know where you ipob miscreants will run to by the time owners of Lagos decide to squeeze your necks. You cannot go back to your region because of ipob , even Ghana and SA dey pursue una. Na extinction you dey see so o. No where to run for ipob cannibals. grin grin
Sometimes I always sincerely feel sorry for you guys. Endangered flat headed species
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by James91: 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

please we pray for the attack, bring it on, the second civil war that is coming, is what we are praying for, so that after that we will know what will remain of this country.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by spagettiluv: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You Yoruba and online chest beating na 5 and 6. Make Una kill one Ibo na, e sure me die say dem go wipe una out and then we Bini will come and reclaim the Lagos that rightfully belongs to us.

Fools
shinedu omo ibo.
We knw your handwriting when you type ,stop claiming Benin.
Lagos is no man’s land
Lagos is Benin land
Lagos is ibo land
Lagos is for all Nigerians
Lagos belongs to ijaw
Lagos belong to the British colony
Lagos belong to awori not for yoruba lol 😂

Those are the gibberish you f00lish ipob p!gs🐷 have been saying online since decades.
which one should we actually stick too?
Confused lots
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by willibounce1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
iamdapsyj:

They are just cooking up story here and there to form victim for pity votes. Unfortunately, it won't work for them and when Sanwo olu wins eventually they will constitute nuisance on social media like they always do 🤣🤣🤣

All the noise ends on social media. You need to see how quiet these MFckrs are when you see them in real life. There are always scared to death to discuss ordinary politics but the moment they are in their 2 by 2 shops, seated in one dark corner, they start bragging online.
Since the have been making empty noise about protesting at Inec office, you do see any of them try am? Na so so online chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Father4all: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Las las tinubu urchins will burn down this country.
They attacked the shop of igbo traders, and loot and burn down there shop worth billions, only because they voted for the best which is OBI.

We yorubas are peace loving people, we are sophisticated and we won't allow the few bad eggs amongst us give us bad names and bad images outside lagos please.and they will fold their hands abi!? Mumu

So if you are aggrieved and sincerely want to change things for a collective growth of lagos, let all the true lagosians, omooluabi vote in our own person gbadebo Rhodes vivour, because he has our interest at heart.

Urchins stay off my mention
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by greggng: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
igbos are going nowhere except inside Lagos lagoon

All those that used that word can't even talk again ..you don't mess with the wrong people.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by TrumpDonald2: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
willibounce1:

You are not in danger but your fellow flat headed monkey starts a thread claiming Tinubu from.iragbiji is silent about attacks on igbos. Wetin concern iragbiji man with wetin igbos they go through for lagos? Why are you flat headed cannibals everywhere on the Internet crying like Bush babies? I really don't know where you ipob miscreants will run to by the time owners of Lagos decide to squeeze your necks. You cannot go back to your region because of ipob , even Ghana and SA dey pursue una. Na extinction you dey see so o. No where to run for ipob cannibals. grin grin
Sometimes I always sincerely feel sorry for you guys. Endangered flat headed species

You be real 🐐🐐🐐. Since when did Dr. Yunusa Tanko become an Igbo man? Go and sleep pls. You urchins are very very foolish.

See who's talking about extinction. Keep shouting Ah ah ah and running up and down.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by CBR100: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Fools
am not in support in killing if anybody or any tribe
Buh record needs to be set straight
no southwest region is no man land
and Yoruba have fought and witness more wars than Igbo .....(prominent warlord and their story is just too plenty )
some are so terrible dat ppl can't believe it d think is superstitious

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Exedyne: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

U dey mind these pathological liars?

Every single one of them revel in lies

From their messiah obituary with his fake statistics to this impostor road vivoo
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by oyin44: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
nedekid:

Fair enough, do you consider the Lagos state LP candidate born of a Yoruba Lagos father from Lagos state and an igbo mother, Yoruba or igbo?
Do you also consider Tinubu's kids born of an itsekiri mother or governor Adeleke born of an igbo mother, Yoruba or they are not "pure" enough.
The above is for clarity purposes of which your answer is your opinion which you are entitled to.

Have they sent chinedu patrick away from Lagos..? Capital no..

Does the Yoruba stop him from moving around lagos.. Capital no..

Does his father family deny him..Capital no..

So what are you saying

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by willibounce1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

You be real 🐐🐐🐐. Since when did Dr. Yunusa Tanko become an Igbo man? Go and sleep pls. You urchins are very very foolish.

See who's talking about extinction. Keep shouting Ah ah ah and running up and down.

Lmao! E be like adaobi dey gbensh your yan.sh. this one wey you just dey type ah ah like crase man grin
Abi na you be the crase man wey advise adaobi for Upper iweka grin cheesy

Price market for lagos if them born your pale well, make you see whether you no go join your coward biafra.ud ancestors for he'll.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
sammsimm:
Igbos have not seen anything sebi they are set of mad mad human beings ni
keyboard warrior, Yorubas should plss killany igbo man and get the response forget burning of shop, you think is .1967 pls endavour to kil igbo idiott.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by LKTJ123(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Go and say all of this in the street of Lagod. Since you’re very good with history.

DeKing234:

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
willibounce1:

Lmao! E be like adaobi dey gbensh your yan.sh. this one wey you just dey type ah ah like crase man grin

Price market for lagos if them born your pale well, make you see whether you no go join your coward biafra.ud ancestors for he'll.
idiot,,ask famous akara boys how igbo dealt with them in ladipo mushin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by TrumpDonald2: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
willibounce1:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Urchins!!
So you are one of those that rush to make a comment without reading the post? Go and read the post on the thread pls. Also see if you can buy brain, yours is blow 30%
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by doctorbabs(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, WE WERE YOU PEOPLE WHEN TINUBU MADE IBOS COMMISSIONER S IN LAGOS? HE WAS NEVER A ETHNIC BIGOT THEN. YOU PEOPLE ARE INGRATE AND ARROGANT. HOW MANY YORUBA OR HAUSA HAS ANY OF YOUR GOVERNOR MADE A COUNCILLORS LET ALONE A COMMISSIONER?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST CAUSING PROBLEM EVERYWHERE BOTH HOME AND ABROAD.

quote author=kcnwaigbo post=121770004]He is right.Tinubu is an ethnic bigot[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by willibounce1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Urchins!!
So you are one of those that rush to make a comment without reading the post? Go and read the post on the thread pls. Also see if you can buy brain, yours is blow 30%

I don't need to waste my time reading the wailings of ipob cannibals. My job here is to iron your flat head and cure your madness.

You shout ah ah again? Adaobi don comot p.ree.k for ya akpu yan.sh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Women Burn Down Bokkos Traditional Ruler’s House / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.