Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm (34170 Views)

‘Go To Court’, Nigerians React To Binani’s Loss In Adamawa / Nigerians React To Binani’s ‘Void’ Declaration / Binani Printing firm: We decided to help local printers - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by atobs4real(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
This man is not even serious.
Unfit to be the inec chairman.
So less than 3 days to the governorship election and EYE NECK is yet to print the ballot papers.

What a shame of EYE NECK
I believe one of your kinsmen can do better
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Naijanascam: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Eye neck chairman must be related to the devil
Because the devil don't have feelings and remorse
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by cumoverna: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark my words. Yakubu will be implicated in the electoral fraud of this election.
The consequences will be out of this world.

I wish I can believe you.

Not in this country
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Luckysbab: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark my words. Yakubu will be implicated in the electoral fraud of this election.

No be only mark your words, na grade them go grade am.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Famofamo:
May God Bless the incoming - May his time bless those of us who have HOPE in the country🇳🇬 more

Both atikulate, OBIdients, Batist, all seek a better Nigeria, hence the clamor, if he do like Lee of Singapore, Deng of China, Modi of india, how they changed the fortune of their country, we will praise him. Na better Nigeria every Dey want. No body really hate any of them, the insults too much
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by UnabashedIPOB: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is the same fraudulent election that all of you One Nigeria advocates want to endorse and promote. Good luck with that!
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by braveboi4life: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
Binani will trash fintiri in a free and fair contest.
If Saturday election is to be free and fair,80% of incumbent Parties would loose just like APC lost on the 25th.

The set of leaders between 2019 and 2023 is the worse in our history.Naija saw shege in their hands
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Jostoman: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Binani is the next governor of Adamawa
you go dey your dirty house for mushin dey talk nonsense. See greediness you want opposition to win in Adamawa but you dont want opposition party to win Lagos.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Nsogbu001(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Larryndelaw: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Massiveglory:
You get word. You go just get hypertension for nothing
You better go and do something better for yourself and stop wailing. December is around the corner for you to.make another resolution. Chest beater
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Appili(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
That is Nija for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Nyne: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Massiveglory:

I no fit count how many times I don mark all these igbos. Nothing has come to pass. Since last year. You guys say things like “Mark my words, Obi will win”. We know what befell him.

I’m tired of marking your words. Just rest.

You can’t get what you don’t give. Love is reciprocal like respect.

You guys don’t love yourselves in the east. All I see is hate.

You can’t give hate and expect to get love in return.

It’s only in the east you guys kill all because of landed properties. SMH.

You all have a lot to do in terms of development.

I know what I have passed through in the hands of igbos in Lagos.

No single atom of humanity. Wicked to the DNA.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Codes151(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
434m to print paper.
😂
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by StreetFight: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Naira20:
Muslim-Muslim Jihad arrangement

You saw Sultan calling the electoral heist "the Act of Allah" and Gumi.saying "go to court"

But All of them will be shamed

At Biafran Court if justice?
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by jonuel1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

INEC gave a contract to a bidder who met all requirements

No part of procurement act states that a contractor can not have a party

This senselessness stinks...

Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by benjaminlawson(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I don't understand why some people do not reason reasonably, they said a contestant in an election is was given sensitive and secret documents relating to the election to produce, you are now taking of having party, is having a party we are talking about or being a contestant.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Moh247: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
benjaminlawson:

I don't understand why some people do not reason reasonably, they said a contestant in an election is was given sensitive and secret documents relating to the election to produce, you are now taking of having party, is having a party we are talking about or being a contestant.

Contestants family member
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Inosky(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
INEC CHAIRMAN and insensitivity is same. Anyway, the man has shown the world is a fraudster by the 25th Feb general election.

God will soon disgrace him.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Earthquakes: 12:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Famofamo:
May God Bless the incoming - May his time bless those of us who have HOPE in the country🇳🇬 more

Amen ooo but if he cheated may you and your type get cheated too during your breakthrough and may the consequences be your portion, but if not may God bless.
I think it's a simple prayer as God knows our hearts.
Let him deal with us with what we support and pray for others. Amen
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by blecin(m): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2023
Yo
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Obrigardo: 12:56am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Binani is the next governor of Adamawa

You must really love corruption, like you wallow and relish in crime.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by KanwuliaExtra: 1:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmmmmmm!
This INEC na wah.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Boyooosa(m): 2:37am On Mar 16, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
This man is not even serious.
Unfit to be the inec chairman.
So less than 3 days to the governorship election and EYE NECK is yet to print the ballot papers.

What a shame of EYE NECK

Yes, this is a concern not who prints what.

Except if there is a law that bounds a candidate not to bid in such contract, then, she should be charged immediately and be disqualified if found guilty...probably sent to jail if it's a criminal case.

But if otherwise, let sowore and Sahara go and look for another party to report news on
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by gare(f): 3:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Do you understand what they call conflict of interest? The contract can't even be given to her relative because she will be taking part in the election, but her on company, INEC must scrapped and a new organisation set up, don't they conduct due diligence before awarding contracts ?
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by CSTRR: 4:28am On Mar 16, 2023
This country is a mess.

You are giving the contract for the printing of the electoral form to a candidate running in the same election.

That level of vulnerability and exposure to legal complications is unforgivable.

Quota system appointments don finish this country.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by CSTRR: 4:29am On Mar 16, 2023
gare:

Do you understand what they call conflict of interest? The contract can't even be given to her relative because she will be taking part in the election, but her on company, INEC must scrapped and a new organisation set up, don't they conduct due diligence before awarding contracts ?
You just have to wonder the kind of brain these people have.

I can't even call it Chicken brain.

It's just too poor.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by donttouchme: 5:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Dat amount alone can set up an in-house printing press for inec. This country is irredeemable
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Donedeal1(m): 5:05am On Mar 16, 2023
Another noise pollutions.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Dshocker(m): 5:06am On Mar 16, 2023
But this is wrong...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / Fg To Increase Police Salaries - Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.