Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm (34161 Views)

‘Go To Court’, Nigerians React To Binani’s Loss In Adamawa / Nigerians React To Binani’s ‘Void’ Declaration / Binani Printing firm: We decided to help local printers - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by maasoap(m): 5:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Sorry asking, is that a crime in Nigerian constitution?
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Theunbothered: 5:25am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Binani is the next governor of Adamawa

Pùnani is not governor of anything tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Skty: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2023
INEC is a political party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by emmadejust(m): 5:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Results in INEC iREV Portal:
1. 840 results not accessible.
2. 8,217 results blurred and unreadable.
3. 527 results cancelled.
4. 164,279 uploaded a week after election.
5. 490 wrong PU results uploaded.
6. 209 improper upload not on EC8A forms.
7. 10,000 results not usable.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by seguno2: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark my words. Yakubu will be implicated in the electoral fraud of this election.
The consequences will be out of this world.

Do you think that he will be jailed
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by seguno2: 6:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
She learnt the act of fraud from TINUBU

Tinubu is capo di tutti capo of the criminals in our political system.

Are we ready for the total destruction of our country, just like Tinubu is destroying Lagos since 1999
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by seguno2: 6:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Moh247:
cool

INEC gave a contract to a bidder who met all requirements

No part of procurement act states that a contractor can not have a party

Listen to yourself clowning about.
You think sey we all be una mumu? E go soon clear you for eye.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Sermwell(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Mark my words. Yakubu will be implicated in the electoral fraud of this election.
Lol...not when thiefnubuu is the president! grin
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Zetty177x: 6:39am On Mar 16, 2023
9jahotblog:
Mahmoud Yakubu and binani will all failed woefully in their bid to win Adamawa state for APC. Fintiri is the people’s choice. Fintiri wins the March 18th governorship election in Adamawa State

What party is Fintiri?
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by ShaqFu: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2023
politicoNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/15/exclusive-nigerias-electoral-body-inec-awards-n434million-contract-adamawa-apc
Why can't INEC have their own printing press or why can't the Nigeria Security Printing and Minting company print election materials, rather than print money alone?.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by seeyounow: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2023

Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by solomonUC(m): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by djseanjohn77: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2023
mbahdi:
If u know u know
Useless urchins surporting d useless frustrated principal who sent a student home for using peter obis poster to rap her book.may ur life be deviod.i mean may ur life lack every goodies of life.
During d campaign period some igbos guys where throwing obis posters at d road.i rushed to pick it.a little boy first me and picked it.wen I begged him to give me.he said he want to use it to rap his book.is it today one start lapping books with political posters n news papers.may d useless principal be fustrated wen he needs care n love most.useless tribalist people

Just read through your message again, and see how you sound to yourself. If you made any sense! grin grin grin grin
Buy panadol, cos people will not see what daft and thwarts like you comment, but once retaliated, they begin to cry foul.
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Fearyourcreator: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
Wetin your small pikin sabi... Naso some of una say bitcoin go ent3r 80k last year October... Nothing go happen oga... Na this world .... Even some oyinbo law no dey catch them ... Na this life
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by magzey: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2023
And if I may ask can they print the thump mark on the ballot? If it's true they are the best printers for the Job. And more to that is it not Ibgo companies that are part of INEC Portal upgrate process? Is PitObi Hausa or toruba
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by 9jahotblog: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Zetty177x:

What party is Fintiri?
Pdp

1 Like

Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by Bgetto: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Binani next Governor of Adamawa state for sure
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by HNICEARTH: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Urchins will come out in droves to defend her. Meanwhile, binani and her family are the only ones that will benefit from the proceeds of that contract.
The life of an urchin AKA the living dead

Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by TOYNEX(f): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Naija my kwantry grin
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by tammie24: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Massiveglory:
una talk pass this one before the election

See yourselves now

Una still dey talk
Re: INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm by SUGARCyprian247: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lol, are ballots paper even needed?

When they will sit in one room with a calculator to fill in the results sheets?

I'm about losing the remaining 5% hope i have for Nigeria.

Yorubalandlord:
This man is not even serious.
Unfit to be the inec chairman.
So less than 3 days to the governorship election and EYE NECK is yet to print the ballot papers.

What a shame of EYE NECK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Akpabio, Udom Procurred Controversial Judgment- Sahara Reporters / Court Grants Fayose N50m Bail / Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.