Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? (12005 Views)

Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / FUNNY Scenes When School Resumption Is Announced(pics) / BBC Features The Ajegunle School Where Fees Are Paid With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by essentialone(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Nyanabo:
Nobody.. The economy is biting hard by the day.

Like if you agree share if you don't think so.

But remember that schools have to pay teachers salary
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by MartinsD12(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2023
essentialone:

Surprised to see something that Octopus does not know.

Octopus is supposed to see everything, hear everything, smell everything and know everything.
grin maybe him own na fake octopus him no dey see well na

1 Like

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by MartinsD12(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
essentialone:
When school fees are not paid, who should be punished?

Student?

Or the Parents?
No one should be punished at all , things are hard in this country now .

1 Like

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Deejaygold(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2023
essentialone:

Surprised to see something that Octopus does not know.

Octopus is supposed to see everything, hear everything, smell everything and know everything.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣😆
Na by force?
E say him no know, you no leave am?🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆

1 Like

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by DryMouth: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
In my days, those useless military men at command day secondary school ojo cantonment always flog children for not paying school fees.

Why would you flog a child for not paying school fees?why not call their parents to school and flog them instead since you want to be stupid?

Men i hate military men with passion because of that school. I pray those soldiers meet their death in the hands of boko haram or UGM. Useless people.

I even had to repeat SS1 just to change school to FGCL ijanikin cos FGC doesn't admit SS2. I hated command day secondary school ojo with passion.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by mikemiyaki: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2023
Parents through the students.[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by lilhoodie(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2023
essentialone:

Student?

Or the Parents?
nobody 😱

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by NwaliE01: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2023
The child collect for his/her parent - that was my experience. Today, it's more civil than my era.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Jokerman(m): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2023
DryMouth:
In my days, those useless military men at command day secondary school ojo cantonment always flog children for not paying school fees.

Why would you flog a child for not paying school fees?why not call their parents to school and flog them instead since you want to be stupid?

Men i hate military men with passion because of that school. I pray those soldiers meet their death in the hands of boko haram or UGM. Useless people.

I even had to repeat SS1 just to change school to FGCL ijanikin cos FGC doesn't admit SS2. I hated command day secondary school ojo with passion.

Before military flogs students, they must have warned the students severally to stay away from school until payment is made, but some will still go to school stubbornly
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Jokerman(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
If you are owing fees, and the school asks your pupil's to stay away until payment is made, please allow the children stay home or you visit the school with your child(ren) to give a dare of payment
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by tctrills: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
essentialone:

But how can schools retrieve the money if no one is punished?
Does punishment pay the fees? It's a simple financial service. If fees are not paid, the service should be withdrawn. Nobody should suffer any further punishment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by CaptainFM1: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Most schools Punish Latecomers so that the Pain will make them complain to their Parents@home. 🤔

Some Parents wake up by 7.30am in the Morning! shocked sad

And when the parent continues to wake up late because Nigeria happens to them....then the child will continue to get punished one way or the other. If the school stop punishing the child, he still misses classes.... Again, Nigeria happens to the Child!

What we throw to the society is what the society will throw back to us.

1 Like

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by adebambo13d: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
GovernmentGovernment...
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by winner37(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2023
Money is not something we get easily so no one is to be blame..
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by TUTU147: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Civil servants suppose get education grants for their wards in a sane country.
That is what we are praying for
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by faceLAGOS: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Na the school help the parents born the children?

The school is even trying to help the parents to train their children sef.

The parents should be made to carry their cross.

2 Likes

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Kasbite: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2023
we that year we no care just pursue us for school fees make we go house go play

Sometimes we get angry when dad pays fees early, ah so dem no go pursue us ds term, what kind of fuckery is dat
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Tommydare(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2023
My school back then no send you. They will beat you for every fee you owe. Lesson fee, school fee, textbooks, end of the year fee, transport/school bus fee. I chop cane no be lie
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Spiff20(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Nobody.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by ShaqFu: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2023
essentialone:

Student?

Or the Parents?
Parents for having kids without being able to pay their school fees, still, whatever happen to public schools?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Ruthymoon(f): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2023
In my time my teacher flog me give my parents , he made the floging a point of contact to my parents, so na students them they punish angry angry angry
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by mmsen: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2023
The stupid parents.

Why are the children responsible for such? Unless you're saying they were given cash to pay their fees in which case the question becomes - why did the stupid parents give cash to the child to pay school fees?
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by CaptainFM1: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
incogni2o:
BOTH,

We are in it together.

Parents should do well in planning ahead and preparing.
Children should do when in respecfully and with appreciation reminding thier Parents on time and regularly.

Parents should not take children to Schools they can't afford,

They can always augument teach their personal tutorials with thier children

When Nigeria borrows money from China and her polithiefians mismanaged it by stealing half of it....who should suffer for the corrupt practices? The present generation or the generation yet unborn?
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by LikeAking: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Dshocker:
When school fees are not paid, the government should be held responsible, because.

Since the government didn't create free education, they should at least create a business enabling environment for people to thrive to make money or ends meet.

In America, provided you are a citizen, you are entitled to free education and with your social security number, once you start working in the future, all those monies spent on you education would be deducted gradually.

A country where the government fails to make education and food affordable, shows how wicked are terrible they are, because those two should be the least basic fundamental right of every citizen.

Una too dey rush call America.... You know how much task they pay dia, u know how much dey pay for services.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by TOYNEX(f): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
Politicians please cos all Nigeria Problem na government head we dey put am grin
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by DryMouth: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Jokerman:

Before military flogs students, they must have warned the students severally to stay away from school until payment is made, but some will still go to school stubbornly
Oga na lie!
They don't warn students of such... They only make the announcement in their devilish fridays assemblies that no one will enter the school gate without his/her school fees receipt. I have never heard of an instance where they said they would flog whoever haven't pay...

I don't know if you attended the school but i was in the regime of commandant AJANAKU and RSM MOMOH
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Abiako: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Parent
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by luluman: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
robinso01:
No one should be punished for it, but it's such a pity that it's student that always take the punishment for his/her parent failure to pay.
No one should be punished? And your salary should also not be paid as the school teacher.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Geofavor(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
there is no way to directly punish the parent should it has to be indirect punishment through the children

the highest form of punishment should be sending the kid back home, I don't condole beating children because of school fees that's pure wickedness

some parents are also stubborn, they won't pay until their kids are sent back home

if you can't afford private school kindly take your kids to public school, no be by force
The beating mostly occurs in public schools. Even though they don't pay school fees, there are times when students might be asked to contribute for some things or pay for some things. The students that don't pay get flogged until they pay.
It's horrible and sometimes traumatic to the child in the long run.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Sammy5413(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
The Government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Resumption Date Approved By The Federal Government For All Schools And Colla / / Unilag Dli Screening Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.