Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? (12047 Views)

Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / FUNNY Scenes When School Resumption Is Announced(pics) / BBC Features The Ajegunle School Where Fees Are Paid With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
TUTU147:
That is what we are praying for

Push it to tweeter. The more people talk about it. The more someone who will implement it will see it.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Jungpablo: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
essentialone:

Surprised to see something that Octopus does not know.

Octopus is supposed to see everything, hear everything, smell everything and know everything.
SAPA hold this octopus 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by cayorday89(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
robinso01:
No one should be punished for it, but it's such a pity that it's student that always take the punishment for his/her parent failure to pay.
When I was still a teacher, it was one of the things I never flogged for because to me it makes no sense. And I still have this resent for teachers that flogged me for books I could not get on time which is no fault of mine...

2 Likes

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Hectroy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Subtle reminder is ok if the parents are not serial defaulter, having in mind the present economic situation.
It has nothing to do with the pupil, punishing them because of late payment is outrightly wrong and that should happen, I'll pull my children out of the school.
So what happened if I eventually paid?
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Me
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Reference(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parents of course.
It is they who vote in bad leadership time and again.

1 Like

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by regma: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
The right person to be punished should be Parents but refers is the case in Nigeria. We punished Students instead of Parents
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by maasoap(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
That's what I always advocating against. Why punish the kids? Would they pay by themselves?
But teachers and school owners always claim that it sends strong messages to the parents. What a way to think?

1 Like

Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by Lingudy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmm, the economy is not smiling fah
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
robinso01:
No one should be punished for it, but it's such a pity that it's student that always take the punishment for his/her parent failure to pay.
Those days don pass na. If anyone touch my kid I'll fvck d person up
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by essentialone(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sadly, some students enjoy being sent home for whatever reason.

Nigerians love holidays. Guess it's same thing.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by shegz24(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2023
robinso01:

The best thing to do is to send the students home, but some schools always beat such kind of students to remind their parents at home to pay their school fees.

This one na lie.

No school beats a student for not paying school fees; they only send him/her home.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by shegz24(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Its impossible to directly punish a parent for not paying school fees... but any right thinking parent is indirectly punished by seeing his/her kids at home while the kids' mates are learning in school.
Re: When School Fees Are Not Paid, Who Should Be Punished? Student? Or The Parents? by essentialone(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
shegz24:

This one na lie.

No school beats a student for not paying school fees; they only send him/her home.

Are you speaking for a specific school or for other schools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Math Skills / FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home / Igbinedion University College Of Medicine 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.