Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child (31101 Views)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Lanre1st(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations to Emir of Iwoland
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by correctguy101(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
What a strange name, FIRDAUS undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by feedthenation(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
---No wonder the Oluwo of Iwo have been quiet lately---very busy in the oza room---
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Smooyis(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmm I don't want to say what I am thinking. One day a Fulani or hausa blood will be the k--g
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by callthefred: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
shut up, Iwo was never an empire, it's just an enclave of slave by ibadan warriors

How does that warrant shouting shut up?

Mind you Iwo was established by a prince of Ife, the current Ooni from Geisi ruling house are cousins with the Iwo royal families. Iwo had no links to slave camper unlike Ibadan. Iwo was established by Luwo Gbagida, the only female Ooni till date and her son Giesi established the Giesi ruling house of Ile Ife.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by ycat: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2023
This man has been quiet for some time now.
He cracks me up each time I see him.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by XAUBulls: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
TMSMedia:
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi and his Kano wife, Olori Firdaus, have welcomed their first child, IGBERETV reports.

The press secretary to the monarch, Alli Ibrahim, announced the arrival of the baby in a statement issued on Wednesday night, March 15, 2023.

The statement read;

“Oluwo expressed appreciation to Olodumare (God) for blessing my home with the handsome, promising child.

“Carrying a baby for months is tasking. I congratulate my queen on the arrival of a new child. She deserves accolades. I have strong trust in whatever comes out of her womb. The child shall be greater and be prosperous than me. Once again, congratulations to my beautiful, elegant, respectful and loving queen Firdaus.”

On Facebook, the monarch wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044489436906/posts/pfbid02ck9EGXyoHskBxXCHMHmHrvXLc6LN4aDEFxA2au3vjNgfcLAejuag1TM6J6xVsN6yl/?app=fbl

The couple got married on March 19, 2022 in Kano State. The monarch's last marriage to a Jamaican, Chanel Chin, which produced a son, crashed in December 2019.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440836/oluwo-iwo-wife-olori-firdaus-welcome-first-child/
Impressive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Igbos come show your proverbs skills - (Part 2) / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.