Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child (31086 Views)

New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) / Oluwo Of Iwo And Chanel Chin Throw Jabs At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by wahalawahala: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Will the baby be exposed to marijuana early on like Seun Kuti?
Chukwudi no b everybody be like ur papa😒

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi and his Kano wife, Olori Firdaus, have welcomed their first child, IGBERETV reports.

The press secretary to the monarch, Alli Ibrahim, announced the arrival of the baby in a statement issued on Wednesday night, March 15, 2023.

The statement read;

“Oluwo expressed appreciation to Olodumare (God) for blessing my home with the handsome, promising child.

“Carrying a baby for months is tasking. I congratulate my queen on the arrival of a new child. She deserves accolades. I have strong trust in whatever comes out of her womb. The child shall be greater and be prosperous than me. Once again, congratulations to my beautiful, elegant, respectful and loving queen Firdaus.”

On Facebook, the monarch wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100044489436906/posts/pfbid02ck9EGXyoHskBxXCHMHmHrvXLc6LN4aDEFxA2au3vjNgfcLAejuag1TM6J6xVsN6yl/?app=fbl

The couple got married on March 19, 2022 in Kano State. The monarch's last marriage to a Jamaican, Chanel Chin, which produced a son, crashed in December 2019.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440836/oluwo-iwo-wife-olori-firdaus-welcome-first-child/

Kaabiyesi o.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by callthefred: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So them get artificial paramount ruler grin grin

These traditional rulers keep putting themselves in a place of ridicule grin

They use to role models before undecided

Iwo also used to have an empire but rather very tiny one unlike the old Oyo empire which transcend beyond Nigeria. He's just probably want to be known

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by easyz(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Beautiful attire.

We sew English and native wears in bulk.
Ibadan
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Hollandia2030:
see as you are disrespecting my king😒
But it is the truth
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by ednut1(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Oba yahoo

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Iwo olodo obaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by yemmight(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2023
Congrat. Tiwa na ade o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by tishbite42: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Olori pelebe
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So them get artificial paramount ruler grin grin

These traditional rulers keep putting themselves in a place of ridicule grin

They use to role models before undecided
How can you drag a whole emperor inside mud like this grin

Wetin emperor self de do for a living besides siting on stool?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by bigdammyj: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Congrats to them.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by saheed24(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Kabiyesi carry your child go do DNA test before the baby go turn to Gbadebo Chinedu Vivour
Omo cheesy cheesy
You no get joy oo grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by BOLATINUBU01: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2023
callthefred:

Iwo also used to have an empire but rather very tiny one unlike the old Oyo empire which transcend beyond Nigeria. He's just probably want to be known
shut up, Iwo was never an empire, it's just an enclave of slave by ibadan warriors
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Pelumi444: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by donproject2(m): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Make dem go name this one Sango
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Kam2021: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Accountantgener:
Good day to all nairalanders, it came to my notice that at the middle of 1st term a new law was introduced to the school by an administrator who knows nothing about administration asking all parents to make payment of 2,000naira for just toiletries of which when parents met during the PTA meeting the PTA chairman and all parents were against the introduction of monetization of toiletries but rather insisted that the former process should continue, which is physically giving the school 2 tissues,1 soap and 2 Dettol but instead the Administrator choose to isolate the children and taking them to an isolated hall while their colleagues are learning in the classes and they think by humiliating the Children that they will get the 2,000naira which they are imposing on parents as if that is not enough some kids from other parents have not been issued their results for first term because of toiletries and the administrator even breached the oral agreement that was agreed btw parents and the mgt in regards to increment on bus fair which was the reasons for bus increment but rather the administrator went ahead to increase school bus fair without informing parents nor even keeping to the agreements and the school is in rivers state in Elele. Pls my fellow nairalanders what can we do to the mgt of this school as i need your advices and want this post to get to the frontpage.
Seems it's a private school. The truth in school administration is that schools find avenues to raise money to run the school and pay staff especially private. Some schools ask for money this days than the tissue and soap.Secondly there is an increase in fuel everywhere, so increasing the bus fair maybe as a result of this.
But where I fault the administrator is not carrying everyone along but doing it his way. Communication gap.
No need fighting him,get the PTA to have a meeting with him,and hear from him.Worse come to worse ,you stop using the school bus service.
Running a school is not as easy as it is. From experience
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by TOYNEX(f): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Moh247: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2023
The birth of Emir of Iwo
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by bennybuhari: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Na beating go still end am? Heroin king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Abbeytoy(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Will the baby be exposed to marijuana early on like Seun Kuti?

At least he would not be exposed to poverty just like you and your siblings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Mercury12(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2023
Hollandia2030:
see as you are disrespecting my king😒
pay no attention to Ipob hateful lots. Hatred is in them like peak milk. They can't help but hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by wink2015(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Good news.

Congratulation.

He once had a Jamaican wife but that woman had too much of his gabbage and had to package herself and desert him for Canada !

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Mercury12(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Kabiyesi carry your child go do DNA test before the baby go turn to Gbadebo Chinedu Vivour
hahaha gbadebo papa no do DNA true true 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Hausa/Yoruba no difference....

Goodnews for once, thank God!
May the child use the wealth to bless others
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by NaBanga: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2023
He has many other kids, I believe up to 9. However he is like Churchill and only praises one at a time. Congratulations to the new born babe.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by MSGAMBLE9: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Yoruba Kings are glamorous , what I don't like about them is their Kings marrying several wives. Congratulations Oluwo.
kingship is a position of power and influence so marrying one wife is out of it.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by 729aleeza: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2023
CongratulationsCongratulations...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by Burgerlomo: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child by seeyounow: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
why it is good to be exposed..... he is wearing a crown for what reason... lack of exposure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.