Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) (37636 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by nurez305(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2023
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Avatarwan: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Money good oooo.
Person wey start school 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Pathfinder2090: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations
No b your fault say dem born you with silver spoon
Keep enjoying your life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by digitalmonster(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
The power of money...make sure you hustle and make this money o my people, if not for anything, your children.

Congratulations to her.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by densiks: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
The countenance of her parents is suspicious.
I hope all is well with her

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Seems she's pregnant

Congrats beautiful woman

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Solofresh2: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Congrats to her
omo being a millionaire without fame sweet sha

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by TOYNEX(f): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Hustle o wink
E get why grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by edungene7: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2023
This one with no dress sense wasted degree because of gbola see how she isolate the papa way pay her school fee nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2023
How many times she dey graduate for school? Abeg make she comot jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by chemla: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Wow! Masters in Europe is the best, just like yesterday when she posted it that she is going back for masters.
Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Why some illiterate and poverty stinky Yoruba Muslim are online killing themselves about Igbo taking over Lagos or not, the wealthy and educated ones among them keep making progress.

I said earlier, no rich or wealthy person have time to waste on NL talking tribalism.

Congratulations 🎉 Cuppy my love 💕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations Pink Orisha .. it remain invite to come and eat party jollof .

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Otedola is a real man , and a great father always creating special times for his family, 🤩😍

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by tishbite42: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Money good abeg

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by adecz: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Kidwaya Loves ♥ this 😘

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Diamondniyi(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Are you serious?
Wow, I was in 300level 1st semester when this girl gained admission.
Guess what, I am currently in 400level 1st semester.
Nigeria... why na??

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2023
She just enter school not quite long

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:
Third degrees?.. Wow, while I'm here begging for one.
Anyways congratulations

God will answer you soon. You'll not beg for anything again, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Felabrity: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2023
How many months?
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
So is about time that Kpekus produce another DJ Cuppy grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Accountantgener: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Good day to all nairalanders, it came to my notice that at the middle of 1st term a new law was introduced to the school by an administrator who knows nothing about administration asking all parents to make payment of 2,000naira for just toiletries of which when parents met during the PTA meeting the PTA chairman and all parents were against the introduction of monetization of toiletries but rather insisted that the former process should continue, which is physically giving the school 2 tissues,1 soap and 2 Dettol but instead the Administrator choose to isolate the children and taking them to an isolated hall while their colleagues are learning in the classes and they think by humiliating the Children that they will get the 2,000naira which they are imposing on parents as if that is not enough some kids from other parents have not been issued their results for first term because of toiletries and the administrator even breached the oral agreement that was agreed btw parents and the mgt in regards to increment on bus fair which was the reasons for bus increment but rather the administrator went ahead to increase school bus fair without informing parents nor even keeping to the agreements and the school is in rivers state in Elele. Pls my fellow nairalanders what can we do to the mgt of this school as i need your advices and want this post to get to the frontpage.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Westchester(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I so much like this Otedola’s stature, billionaire with no potbelly, very fit. This is how I want my future billionaire husband to look. New generation men of 20yrs don dy carry potbelly everywhere, some that are claiming fitness are having sixpacks ontop potbelly. Shame
Tinubu is the type of man I wish you. You don’t deserve a good looking man after all you’re in your 40s and prolly fat and vgly undecided tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2023
ObiDatti85:
Nigerians are been programmed to suffer by default, If you are not suffering as a Nigerian then you are not patriotic
And yet Nigerians are not tired of suffering, the average Nigerian is meant to suffer.

Btw.. how u tink say the average Nigerian man go progress when em don baf em self with tribalism.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Mayhem1: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Seems she's pregnant

Congrats beautiful woman
na you give am belle
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by BigYash: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I so much like this Otedola’s stature, billionaire with no potbelly, very fit. This is how I want my future billionaire husband to look. New generation men of 20yrs don dy carry potbelly everywhere, some that are claiming fitness are having sixpacks ontop potbelly. Shame
Some guys feel say na potbelly dey make rich man. cheesy See the likes Tony Elumelu,This Oted,and Even Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Westchester:

Tinubu is the type of man I wish you. You don’t deserve a good looking man after all you’re in your 40s and prolly fat and vgly undecided tongue
You wish i was ugly but God created me on a Monday. Jealousy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Venekconsultt: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2023
nice one. I dey imagine how them ko tag that her masters degree
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Moh247: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2023
It's like Cuppy loves this Oyinbo guy

Congratulations DJ cuppy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) / Singer Small Doctor Beaten In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.