Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) (37631 Views)

Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2023
BigYash:
Some guys feel say na potbelly dey make rich man. cheesy See the likes Tony Elumelu,This Oted,and Even Dangote.
I admire those men a lot, the annoying thing about you young men is you don’t watch your diet and drink heavily as well. Fitness is bae, I wish to grow very old with my better half in good health and wealth.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Westchester(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You wish i was ugly but God created me on a Monday. Jealousy

Pictures or adonbilivit undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by FuckDModz: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2023
grin

Incoming governor of Lagos state after GRV.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Elsueno: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2023
chemla:
Wow! Masters in Europe is the best, just like yesterday when she posted it that she is going back for masters.
Congratulations!

When I see things like these, I wonder why our own lectures & public university even feel any shame...They fit hold MSc students for almost 5 years Woh😂

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Westchester:

Pictures or adonbilivit undecided
Not meant for your eyes
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Naturemed: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Layi4real(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Why some illiterate and poverty stinky Yoruba Muslim are online killing themselves about Igbo taking over Lagos or not, the wealthy and educated ones among them keep making progress.

I said earlier, no rich or wealthy person have time to waste on NL talking tribalism.

Congratulations 🎉 Cuppy my love 💕
stupid fool, what did u just do nw ..... Has anyone here in the comments section bn tribalistic...... U just come here nd open ur mouth waah dey talk nonsense. U are a typical example of ur comment " illiterate poverty stinky igbo xtians"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2023
Cuppy works hard. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by siofra(f): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2023
I love how this man supports his daughters. So beautiful!!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Diligent1(f): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2023
cheesy
ObiDatti85:
Nigerians are been programmed to suffer by default, If you are not suffering as a Nigerian then you are not patriotic
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by teejay29(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2023
This girl still dey?
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Na she dey chop her papa money pass and the man shows her more attention
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Raph82(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I so much like this Otedola’s stature, billionaire with no potbelly, very fit. This is how I want my future billionaire husband to look. New generation men of 20yrs don dy carry potbelly everywhere, some that are claiming fitness are having sixpacks ontop potbelly. Shame
See finishing, u be wicked soul fah!!! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations cuppy! More honours to your kit cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by DaveHarry(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Master of science in fuckaholicism or what?
I'll beat your ass if I beat your ass twice and you're still here.
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by teeshet: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I admire those men a lot, the annoying thing about you young men is you don’t watch your diet and drink heavily as well. Fitness is bae, I wish to grow very old with my better half in good health and wealth.
how many kids will you want if I intend to impregnate you?
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by vicmoore568: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Nice one, DJ Cupy.
TMSMedia:
Nigerian Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has graduated with a Masters of Science from the Oxford University, United Kingdom, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle on Thursday, March 16, 2023, the daughter of billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola shared photos from her graduation ceremony. The ceremony was attended by her family members and her fiancé, British boxer, Ryan Taylor.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1636262676467679233?t=gg0B4gAVoT3LFl-FNLcM6w&s=19
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by faceLAGOS: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Dj coppied
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Father doesn't look too happy
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2023
chemla:
Wow! Masters in Europe is the best, just like yesterday when she posted it that she is going back for masters.
Congratulations!

Oxford masters is just 9 months. Same with unilag.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Sweetvie: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2023
Congrats
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Johel(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigerian Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has graduated with a Masters of Science from the Oxford University, United Kingdom, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle on Thursday, March 16, 2023, the daughter of billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola shared photos from her graduation ceremony. The ceremony was attended by her family members and her fiancé, British boxer, Ryan Taylor.

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1636262676467679233?t=gg0B4gAVoT3LFl-FNLcM6w&s=19

This her oyinbo bf go serve her breakfast very soon
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by dahmie2013: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations...
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Adek65: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Congrats
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by yeyebrity: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
How can your mom be hotter than you? I think her mom is biracial though and may not be her biological mom.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations Florence, Only God knows what is going through the mind of Otedola in the third picture

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Ihedinuwa69(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Upon all the money fame power and other things
She keeps on upgrading herself educationally

You yes you .. you they follow one dirty yahoo boy wey pick money last week they shout "las las school na scam"
You never make waec oo
You never pass jamb
Kontnu.
Olukwu

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) by Princessdainty(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
You go girl!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Look-alike Spotted In Kwara State(photo) / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.